Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Please don’t get excited. You just know it’ll be a 19 year old winger no one has heard of from Barnsley.
    I would definitely take that.
  • We'll end up playing Washington wide right and Millar wide left in a 433, or 2 up top and a diamond formation with Millar at the top of the diamond if we get no-one else in
  • Oggy Red said:
    paulfox said:
    MattF said:
    Ambrosia rep, Gallen has requested some custard for some reason!!
    Morts is the last minute signing!  ........... @oohaahmortimer that is. :smile:

I’m injured if that helps and  I have no personality or tattoos ...
    But have you willingly jumped out of a tackle?!!
  • sam3110 said:
    We'll end up playing Washington wide right and Millar wide left in a 433, or 2 up top and a diamond formation with Millar at the top of the diamond if we get no-one else in
    Depends how long Washington is out for
  • Could be Graham as who else would get there that quick?

7 goals and 4 assists in 19 league games so far this season. Decent.
  • After hearing Bowyer bleat on about the salary cap every single week to which i've agreed with him up to now, but when the window closes I for one won't want to hear him whinge about the cap any more unless it's maxed out to the point it would be impossible to bring anybody else in.
    Surprising to see a couple of LOL's on this.

So if when the window has closed the salary cap is not fully utilized or at least spent enough there's no wriggle room left then that's fine for a manager who moans about it every week? If you're going to moan about the cap at least fully use it.

I hope to see it fully utilized and there's still time left but it looks doubtful.
    The idea is to improve the squad, we are not playing a football version of The Price is Right.
  • MattF said:
    Curbs and Minto having a spliff and talking about old times. 
    Sign them up!
    We wanted a right mid, Minto would be perfect. 
  • 32 days to do deals and as always most deals are done in the last few hours .. cut the window down to 3 hours
  • Sponsored links:

• After hearing Bowyer bleat on about the salary cap every single week to which i've agreed with him up to now, but when the window closes I for one won't want to hear him whinge about the cap any more unless it's maxed out to the point it would be impossible to bring anybody else in.

So if when the window has closed the salary cap is not fully utilized or at least spent enough there's no wriggle room left then that's fine for a manager who moans about it every week? If you're going to moan about the cap at least fully use it.

I hope to see it fully utilized and there's still time left but it looks doubtful.
    Pr even go over it. There is a small penalty for going 5% over the cap so no real.reason not to go that extra mile.
  • edited February 2021
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Think we can do a loan deal - especially if it is then made permanent.
  • Please don’t get excited. You just know it’ll be a 19 year old winger no one has heard of from Barnsley.
    That'll do. If Bows calls him out after a crap game, my money's on the Barnsley lad. Especially if he's from 'Jump'. 
  • 32 days to do deals and as always most deals are done in the last few hours .. cut the window down to 3 hours
    Or scrap it altogether.
  • paulfox said:
    Oggy Red said:
    paulfox said:
    MattF said:
    Ambrosia rep, Gallen has requested some custard for some reason!!
    Morts is the last minute signing!  ........... @oohaahmortimer that is. :smile:

I’m injured if that helps and  I have no personality or tattoos ...
    But have you willingly jumped out of a tackle?!!
    Nope , too slow to get there , like I’m wanking  running in custard 
  • As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
  • edited February 2021
    I have us looking something like this: Have I missed anyone? (Salaries continue to be estimates in yellow/red)

I would definitely take that.
    darren purse and hayden mullins would do me - just sign someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Can you do a loan to perm out side of the window?  You used to be able to but not sure you can now. 
    Could do a 6 month loan with a agreement to sign in summer to save time. 
  • MattF said:
    Curbs and Minto having a spliff and talking about old times. 

Beautiful image
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I have us looking something like this: Have I missed anyone? (Salaries continue to be estimates in yellow/red)

“underage”?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Yes but would still leave us with 7 loans now which is a bit unnecessary. 
  • As we're maxed out on loans, it's not as if we can do a last minute deal as a loan, it'll have to be a permanent signing
    Sorry Airman, what do you mean? 

We can of course sign another loanee, but how/when would we be able to make it permanent for it to not affect match day limits?
  • Redrobo said:
    32 days to do deals and as always most deals are done in the last few hours .. cut the window down to 3 hours
    Or scrap it altogether.
    This. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    They would still count towards your matchday squad surely? We have 6 loans already and can only pick 5
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I thought the same. If we sign someone on loan tonight with a permanent deal agreed tomorrow, I would assume it's still a loan until the summer. 
  • Redrobo said:
    After hearing Bowyer bleat on about the salary cap every single week to which i've agreed with him up to now, but when the window closes I for one won't want to hear him whinge about the cap any more unless it's maxed out to the point it would be impossible to bring anybody else in.

The idea is to improve the squad, we are not playing a football version of The Price is Right.
    Yes of course it is but my point is if we're left with room in the squad, room that could have accommodated Williams' wages for example then it goes back to an earlier point, why let Williams go if there was still room for his wages. If there's no room left for Williams then fair enough, hopefully we can get one more in which will help offset letting Williams go.
  • se9addick said:
    Dazzler21 said:

“underage”?
    Under cap age.