Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Graham from Gills is the very best we can do here I think.

Don't even want to think about the worst...
    Worst  will be signing no-one else and then Millar getting a bad injury tknirroemw night & Famewo/Innis breaking sown & nit returning until after Easter.  
    Mate put the wine back away.... 
    I've now edited that post. Its eye surgery & only having 1 contact lens in at the moment. 
  • Not Randall
  • So in summary - it's not Randall, Kirk, Graham, Ferguson or Morris according to Cawley...
  • No idea then. I have a feeling this will be bottom of the barrel stuff.
  • It's going to be Josh Parker isn't it
  • Joe Dodoo is available... 
  • It’s easy to say when it’s not my money but we got 500k plus for Alfie and around 200k for JW so why can’t we secure either Randall or Kirk? Because of their age there will be a premium to pay and we at some point need to start building a team for the next few seasons. I’m getting fed up with short term deals and loans and want to see some permanent signings and some forward thinking squad wise.
    It’s what TS promised.
  • David Davis? 
  • It’s easy to say when it’s not my money but we got 500k plus for Alfie and around 200k for JW so why can’t we secure either Randall or Kirk? Because of their age there will be a premium to pay and we at some point need to start building a team for the next few seasons. I’m getting fed up with short term deals and loans and want to see some permanent signings and some forward thinking squad wise.
    When you add in the Bonne money and the cap on salaries the bank balance m must be looking relatively* healthy! Wasn’t there another source of revenue, Lookman?

*relatively speaking, there is a fecking global pandemic meaning no fans in the stadiums. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Honestly thought we were past the days of scraping the bottom of the barrel at the very end of a transfer window.... 
  • Hope we have decided to bite the bullet and go back in for Randall who was clearly our first choice.
  • Sullay Kaikai? 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    32 Minutes. 
    Heading into Josh Parker time.
    Looks like you're going to be right.

Welcome back, Josh.

How about a goal this time, eh?

• as are the following whoever they may be: 

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    England28Jul 1, 2020£135Th.
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    England24Dec 9, 2020£23Th.
  • It's going to be someone shit and people on here will be split between spitting feathers and claiming they'll come good just give them a chance
  • I’m getting closer to the bottom of the wine bottle after today, only right it’s a bottom of the barrel signing. 
  • Please don’t get excited. You just know it’ll be a 19 year old winger no one has heard of from Barnsley.

Edit: on loan.
    Announce ‘t Bryan ‘t Whippet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    No idea then. I have a feeling this will be bottom of the barrel stuff.

Josh Morris and Ferguson were bottom of the barrel. This is going to be Josh Parker levels of special 
  • It's going to be Josh Parker isn't it

so that will mean his time at Burton only lasted 16 days 

Welcome home Josh 

• What’s Simon Church up to these days

*shudders*
    It’s what TS promised.
    Talk is cheap. 
  • edited February 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    as are the following whoever they may be: 

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    I'd piss myself laughing if its Sanchez Watt... Oh please let it be him!!
    Reckon we can safely rule him out of the running somehow  :D
  • Marc Pugh? Not sure I'd have him but at least we don't have to sign him tonight!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    as are the following whoever they may be: 

Nathan OduwaNathan Oduwa
    Left Winger
    England
    Nigeria
    24Jan 1, 2021£180Th.
    Danny RoweDanny Rowe
    Left Winger
    Sanchez WattSanchez Watt
    Left Winger
    England
    Jamaica
    29Jan 1, 2020£90Th.
    Billy IonsBilly Ions
    Left Winger
    England
    Spain
    26Sep 16, 2020£45Th.
    Luke WallLuke Wall
    Left Winger
    I'd piss myself laughing if its Sanchez Watt... Oh please let it be him!!
    I thought the same. HACKNEY MARSHES!
  • Think it's going to be like I said a few hours ago " We tried to sign the players we wanted, but didn't get them over the line in time" it's the same every bloody window!! As others have said why leave things so late? So the business today 3 out, 1 loan in. Underwhelmed!
  • Just did 33 pages in one hit to find out that Charlton are still Charlton and can't pull off a decent deadline day. So done.