Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Addickted said:
    MattF said:
    Can't tell if this one is serious or another one of those bullshit rumours accounts 

Bloody hell, is that the referee tackling him?
    Italian football knows no bounds when it comes to match fixing, so probably
  • sam3110 said:
    Signed for some Romanian club 12 days ago so doubtful
    Bizarrely, someone has changed his Wiki page already...At least do it for someone we've actually heard of!

• Could be made to measure for us.
  • 1,83m isn't 6ft3. 1.83m is ft exactly, 6ft3 would be 1.9m
  • Deji is a useful player, if you play him at CB he’s a good player at this level. If we were to get rid of someone i’d say JFC
    arguably our best player yesterday JFC? 
    He had a decent game but he's a very average league 1 player. He has been gash this season to be honest and a good game on Saturday doesn't change that. We also have quite a lot of midfielders and i don't think we'd miss him if he left. Just my opinion.
  • The inevitable YouTube highlights video...this could do with a bit of editing and the sound turned off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGMYyPm9eGE

• Sponsored links:

• MattF said:
    Can't tell if this one is serious or another one of those bullshit rumours accounts 

Ex Les Herbiers.

What with Schwartz too, things are spicing up.
    I can see what you’re trying to do there..,
  • Like Schwartz, it’s a extremely random rumour & signing! 

I’d imagine that players in Europe are being looked at as they will no doubt come in under the wage limits and be cheaper?
  • Think this can be put to bed. Here he is posing in the Romanian club shop last week.

• Best ‘personal life’ wiki entry ever? It’s all about the details....

• Think this can be put to bed. Here he is posing in the Romanian club shop last week.

That shirt will never fit him
  • The deal to the Romanians has fallen through, 
    no idea whether he is actually a target However
  • We're signing a big bloke called Les Herbiers? 
  • MattF said:
    Tweets been deleted so probably nothing to see here
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:
    Its finally time:

Packed his inform a few weeks back on fifa and I tried explaining to my mates he's practically a Charlton legend but he has never kicked a ball for us 
  • Ferryman said:
    Montsma at Lincoln is a very decent shout. He’s been great for them this year since signing.

But I make @scoham right that any defensive signings are unlikely. One out one in likely to be the policy I reckon.
    Montsma only signed a 3 year deal in July. 
    I'm not expecting Montsma, but I recall Clive Allen signing for Arsenal and then signing for Palace within the space of a few weeks/months.
    I thought he was part of the deal that took Kenny Samson to Highbury.
  • Seems we've missed out on Reality Star: Mark Wright

The Left-Back has signed for Crawley Town: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55302187
  • Seems we've missed out on Reality Star: Mark Wright

The Left-Back has signed for Crawley Town: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55302187
    Didn't he have a brief spell with our youth team alongside his brother Josh. 
  • IF Swartz is a done deal then no chance of Joe Pigott in January window. 
    Don't think there would be anyway because of the financial restrictions.

The great unknown is could Joe Pigott play in the Championship ?  Joe always had good close control but he has gained strength, is better in the air, and his play in and around the box is still improving as his confidence continues to rise. Scoring goals is great for the CV.

No Karlan Grant pace, so you don't hit 30 yard balls into space and expect him to get there first. but good player with back to goal and the fox in the box attributes are there.

My summing up of Joe Pigott on the day he left Cafc was he will have a good career anywhere between Conference to League 1.
    So far correct. 

I do know that Joe won't come back to be a bench Warmer; Those days have gone. 

The great unknown is could Joe Pigott play in the Championship ?  Joe always had good close control but he has gained strength, is better in the air, and his play in and around the box is still improving as his confidence continues to rise. Scoring goals is great for the CV.

No Karlan Grant pace, so you don't hit 30 yard balls into space and expect him to get there first. but good player with back to goal and the fox in the box attributes are there.

My summing up of Joe Pigott on the day he left Cafc was he will have a good career anywhere between Conference to League 1.
    So far correct. 

Schwartz the same though. Not even sure he can do it in League 1, let alone the Champ. 

I have no doubt Pigott will get picked up by a Championship club if he carries on doing well. With the salary cap added into the mix, he will be a relatively low risk punt. 

So far correct. 

Schwartz the same though. Not even sure he can do it in League 1, let alone the Champ. 

I have no doubt Pigott will get picked up by a Championship club if he carries on doing well. With the salary cap added into the mix, he will be a relatively low risk punt. 
    Think he was linked to Reading at one point last season
  • Ronnie Schwartz is very random and is Thomas Sandgaard's potential vanity project. 
    If it happens it could be yet another striker that flops or a Yann Kermogant golden signing.

No criticism from me for Thomas Sandgaard even if he gets the wildman Nicklas Bendtner on loan. Just keep him away from Taxi lad !