Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Pickford deserves a ban for that tackle but not sure if he can get one if VAR have already had a look?

Might do Everton a favour though, can Lossl be any worse?  He was quite decent at Huddersfield if I remember rightly.
    They've got some 'keeper on loan from Roma as well
    He's the Swedish national goalkeeper.

I'm sure he hasn't signed to just sit on the bench so he might get a chance soon.
  • F***ing palarse. Someone tell me how that was a penalty please...
  • Brighton with a late equaliser
  • Very pleased with that goal 
  • As Alan Smith so eloquently put it "you wonder whether Palace once they scored, dropped back too deep and invited too much pressure". That's once thing we never do!
  • Brighton down to 10 men
  • Lewis Dunk sent off and still 5 minutes of added time to go!
  • Fuck me, it's absolutely nothing.

If he put his arm on a male lino's shoulder it wouldn't even get a mention. 
    Couldn’t agree more. Absolutely fuck all wrong with that.
  • Bale on the bench
    As is Vinicius

• Sponsored links:

• They will probably threaten to make a breakaway league if they dont get awarded the 3 points 🤣🤣
    I was kind of taking the piss about them wanting to be awarded the 3 points then today I saw this, so hoping its a parody account.

Love two responses to him...

• Christ... Kane and Son take the absolute piss!!
  • Oh thats ridiculous from Kane!!
  • Anyone that doesn't think Spurs have a title chance are idiots IMO.

They have started so well and made some great signings as well

Dont think they're good enough for the League title, be surprised if they dont win something under Mourinho though
  • Welcome back Moyes
  • Harry Kane is lethal.

Only Lewandowski ahead of him as a centre forward in the world.

Dont think they're good enough for the League title, be surprised if they dont win something under Mourinho though
    Chelsea and United have big defence frailties 

Liverpool are potentially without VVD for most of the season and who knows when Allison is back.

Man City who knows how they will be defence wise this season lol.

Tottenham scoring for fun with Bale and Vinicius still to come in, a decent looking defence.

Just think they have a very decent chance of the title and are stronger than when they finished 2nd 
  • They will probably threaten to make a breakaway league if they dont get awarded the 3 points 🤣🤣
    I was kind of taking the piss about them wanting to be awarded the 3 points then today I saw this, so hoping its a parody account.

Love two responses to him...

Mane got sent off for that
  • Sponsored links:

• Harry Kane is lethal.

Once again though you read the comments about Kane on social media and feels a few are seeing him as ineffective as Rooney for England now

Some English fans do seem to struggle to appreciate him
  • Spurs have scored 16 goals in their last 197 minutes of play!
  • Harry Kane is lethal.

Once again though you read the comments about Kane on social media and feels a few are seeing him as ineffective as Rooney for England now

Some English fans do seem to struggle to appreciate him
    He won the Golden boot at the world cup and was superb for England last year too. A couple of shit Nations league games means nothing.
  • I'm not going to be so silly as to suggest that this could, at last, be Palace's year but, as someone recently said to me, "this could be Palace's year".

Not so sure. Everyone goes on about City and Liverpool's attack, but Bale, Kane and Son aren't bad. Lamela, Alli, Bergwijn, Vinicius and Moura in reserve. On paper their defence is weaker than the two favourites, but with Van Dijk and Laporte out injured that's probably not true now. They got Rodon in aswell so they have some cover at CB. 
  • Spurs won't win it because they are Spurs.

Chelsea and United have big defence frailties 

Liverpool are potentially without VVD for most of the season and who knows when Allison is back.

Man City who knows how they will be defence wise this season lol.

Tottenham scoring for fun with Bale and Vinicius still to come in, a decent looking defence.

Just think they have a very decent chance of the title and are stronger than when they finished 2nd 
    Koulibaly and Skriniar have been linked with most of the bigger clubs in the transfer window but no one took a chance on them. Maybe they'll come knocking in January.
  • edited October 2020
    Chunes said:
    Spurs won't win it because they are Spurs.
    That was the old spurs the nice spurs.

Jose Mourinho has stopped them being so nice and told them to be ****s lol (anyone who has watched all or nothing will no what i mean he said it about 100 times in that documentary lol)
  • They're certainly a good team but the lack of a world class cb will harm them.. Harry Kane is on another level this season so far