Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer Going?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Not to worry, they'll soon be 'fin-ished'.
  • Options
    Has anyone from here actually fished Bow's Lakes?

Tempted but rules are very strict!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    ... stunning 51.14 mirror ....
    who is it peering into this stunning mirror ...?

• Options
    Is the fish our new owner? Put more trust in him that the bloke on the right.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Fish is waiting to hear back from the EFL about the OADT. He is a slippery character but caught on well with Lee I heard. Interesting times ahead and possible director replacement for Farnell. He claims to have connections all over the world but might have an issue proving funding as his personal wealth has sank somewhat further in recent years. 
  • Options
    Have you been trawling the net for that information?
  • Options
    We’ve certainly had a few sharks at the club in recent times...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no Doubts that once ESI is disqualified as a trading company due to fraudulent scumbags like Matt Rats eyes Southall and now Paul Elliott with his Bent Solicitor who wants to move Charlton from their Home and Build on the Valley and the training Ground, Etc Etc, .......this will not happen.
    Greenwich Borough council would not let this happen.
    once a new owner is in place life will slowly get back to normal and Lee Bowyer and JJ will get this wonderful Old Club back to the Championship 👍👍👍
  • Options
    I know its from Johnnie Jackson but felt it would be more adapt here

https://charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/charltons-johnnie-jackson-explains-his-and-lee-bowyers-loyalty-to-the-club/

For some reason this line at the very beginning jumped out for me...

“There are a number of reasons we’re staying. We’re obviously professionals, and you sign contracts and you’ve got a job to do."
    Apart from loyalty to the club (and love for it) I imagine Bowyer and Jackson feel they have nothing to lose by staying

1) Why leave now, as jobs will always come along. It's not as if there's a transfer window for managers.
    2) If things go horribly wrong at Charlton, nobody will blame them - "They had an impossible job" - and indeed they'd get a lot of approval and sympathy from the wider world
    3) And on the other hand IF we do get taken over by someone decent, they have a decent chance of a successful promotion campaign.