Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds United v Charlton Athletic | Wed 22 July | 19.30pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    I'd like admin to ban twitter quotes …..
    Sorry always forget:

Paul Konchesky: Good luck tonight too 2 formal clubs of mine! Both for different reasons but will be cheering them both on! Great memories at both clubs! @CAFCofficial @FulhamFC
  • Options
    I'd like admin to ban twitter quotes …..
    I said that weeks ago and I'm serious. I hate Twitter and posting tweets only downgrades the CL experience.
  • Options
    So, bed for three hours and set the alarm and risk the wrath of the missus by waking her or stay awake? Decisions, decisions! Will I be able to sleep anyway?
  • Options
    It's nearly 20 years since we last got beaten at Elland Road.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Win lose or draw.
    Relegated or stay up.
    This squad and management team have done me proud this season.

To even still be in with a shot of staying up after everything that has happened is very very impressive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COYR tonight.
  • Options
    Went past Elland Road earlier today, had to stop and plant a little kiss near where our fans would have been and said a prayer or three. COYA, tonight's the night
  • Options
    Couldn't sleep last night because of this game and doubt I'll sleep well tonight either. Proper bricking it. Please just get the job done one way or another boys.
    You may not get any sleep until middle of August, just thought I would cheer you up  :)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    See what can happen if you shoot from distance?
  • Options
    "Jason Pearce dribbles past 3, past 4 Leeds players and curls it into the top corner from 25 yards!"

"It's 5 NIL, the Addicks in dreamland. A screamer from the skipper who rips off his shirt in celebration to reveal a 'I love Chris Farnell' t-shirt underneath"
  • Options
    PWR so apologies if already mentioned. Your game is live on beIN Sports 9 tonight.

Good luck and hopefully results go your way.
    How do I get beiN  9 sports?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, bed for three hours and set the alarm and risk the wrath of the missus by waking her or stay awake? Decisions, decisions! Will I be able to sleep anyway?
    Stay awake. Go to a stripclub while you wait. Bring a ladyboy back and see what your wife thinks of that.
  • Options
    My god i hate this feeling, like an excited kid at Xmas but in the back of my mind I feel sick as I know I’m not getting the present I wanted.
  • Options
    I can't find the odds for each team to be in the bottom 3 (or relegated) on any sites? Do they not do/offer this?
  • Options
    PWR so apologies if already mentioned. Your game is live on beIN Sports 9 tonight.

Plenty of apps out there to download straight to any android device, mate. Not sure about Apple products.
  • Options

Plenty of apps out there to download straight to any android device, mate. Not sure about Apple products.cheers BBW 
  • Options
    It's nearly 20 years since we last got beaten at Elland Road.
    TOUCH WOOD YOU FOOL OR CROSS KEYS OR WHATEVER WORKS
  • Options
    Would love the boys to get a result tonight and for us to stay up for our legend Seb Lewis 
  • Options
    "Jason Pearce dribbles past 3, past 4 Leeds players and curls it into the top corner from 25 yards!"

"It's 5 NIL, the Addicks in dreamland. A screamer from the skipper who rips off his shirt in celebration to reveal a 'I love Chris Farnell' t-shirt underneath"
    “We’ve done it Tel!!”
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Would love the boys to get a result tonight and for us to stay up for our legend Seb Lewis 
    Awe fuck.  You reminded me of Seb...  what a fucked up shitty smacked arse season this has been.

If we have been the masters of our own destiny on the pitch, it is purely down to a conveyor belt of useless incompetant pricks that have owned or thought they have owned us. The fall aways, the last minute losses and draws, the injuries and lack of fitness are all down to those bell ends, that is for sure.

LB, Jacko and the boys that stayed and slugged it out are heroes in my mind. Luck was not with us this year.

Play up Chatlton!
  • Options
    110% Lee...that's for sure!!