Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds United v Charlton Athletic | Wed 22 July | 19.30pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Amos's wad of cash is to pay for the "bitches"
  • Options
    Dont like your line up @Sage. Surely Davison instead of Hemed.....please!!!

No idea what the score will be & my predictions are usually wrong......so this time no actual scoreline but suffice to say I reckon we will stay up (but more because Wigan & Barnsley dont win than what we do)

Looking forward to going to Norwich and Bournemouth next season...! 
  • Options
    Was confident ahead of Birmingham and Wigan and we didn't win either.

Perhaps it might work to fear the worst.

2-0 Leeds, 3-1 win for Brentford v Barnsley, Luton draw 1-1 and we're left sweating on the Wigan game.
  • Options
    Think its going to be a FFS
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    clive said:
    Cheers Clive, do you want to tell @Ollywozere that Luton are at home to Blackburn or shall we let him pick it up from here 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    clive said:
    Cheers Clive, do you want to tell @Ollywozere that Luton are at home to Blackburn or shall we let him pick it up from here 😉.
    All the best Preview writers make mistakes from time to time ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    RedChaser said:
    clive said:
    I don't know why you blokes don't get yourselves a decent proof reader who's retired and relatively cheap (the fact that he has to edit 90% of his own posts is immaterial) 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    clive said:
    I don't know why you blokes don't get yourselves a decent proof reader who's retired and relatively cheap (the that fact that he had to edit 90% of his own posts is immaterial) 😉.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    clive said:
    I don't know why you blokes don't get yourselves a decent proof reader who's retired and relatively cheap (the that fact that he had to edit 90% of his own posts is immaterial) 😉.

And don't employ that Oohaa fella either he missed had which should have been has 😄.

ps, I did say I was cheap 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    clive said:

And don't employ that Oohaa fella either he missed had which should have been has 😄.
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and going forward no editing would be required,  it’s all a thing of the past !!
  • Options
    Dont like your line up @Sage. Surely Davison instead of Hemed.....please!!!

No idea what the score will be & my predictions are usually wrong......so this time no actual scoreline but suffice to say I reckon we will stay up (but more because Wigan & Barnsley dont win than what we do)

Looking forward to going to Norwich and Bournemouth next season...! 
    It’s the 11 I think Bowyer would go for should they all be fit. Not particularly the team I would pick. 
  • Options
    I'd start Aneke instead of Davison. Hopefully Davision can supply us legs at the end. 
  • Options
    Relegation will all boil down to who has the most consistent lawyer at this level.  
    sad .. but all too likely
  • Options
    I think it is a good thing that we have the opportunity not to have to worry about this nonsense after the game. If we know a point would keep us up etc... we will play for one and lose. It is far more likely to go our way if we try to win the game against most teams but especially a team like Leeds. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    I'd start Aneke instead of Davison. Hopefully Davision can supply us legs at the end. 
    I'd like Aneke to come on later possibly around 62", bully the leeds defence a bit and then BAM Macca sneaks in with a 90"+8 winner. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd like Aneke to come on later possibly around 62", bully the leeds defence a bit and then BAM Macca sneaks in with a 90"+8 winner. 

• Options
    Very nervous for this one, but I have no doubt that we’ll be up for the fight. 

Such a farce that the final relegation places still won’t be known weeks after the final game has finished. 

If we can keep it tight at the back and everyone is prepared to do the running, I can’t see why we can’t secure all 3 points. 

The only worry is midfield, everyone looks so tired. Considering Leeds rested their best players last time out, it’s going to be a tough one. 
  • Options
    We are staying up
  • Options
    I still think we'll stay up.  Even if everything goes against us this evening, the fat lady at EFL is still learning the lyrics about Sheffield Wednesday.
  • Options
    I think on reflection this is a tougher game to predict.. At first I was thinking we'd lose heavily.... But..... if we get at them from the off will Leeds be able to motivate themselves. 

It's hard to keep repeating a high... I've looked back on several other clubs who've won promotion then failed miserably to put another result in. 

It probably won't happen... But who knows. 
  • Options
    Time for a someone to score a screamer tonight. A defender or midfielder running into a bit of space  and having a go from 25 yards

Yes out shooting from range isn't great, but if you don't try you'll never score. It might take a lucky deflection - it's hardly surprising we never seem to get them if we don't chance our arm
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    We are staying up
    I SAID WE ARE STAYING UP
  • Options
    Time for a someone to score a screamer tonight. A defender or midfielder running into a bit of space  and having a go from 25 yards

Yes out shooting from range isn't great, but if you don't try you'll never score. It might take a lucky deflection - it's hardly surprising we never seem to get them if we don't chance our arm
    It's easier to defend when the other team counters if you shoot from range as fewer players are out of position, unlike when you overload a short passing move.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the seasons previews guys, its been interesting reading the preview and then the comments. As for this one...I'm claiming the 5th and keeping quiet....too nervous to say anything other than Come On Your Reds!!! Thanks again guys and see you again next season!!!