Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    I thought I read yesterday that there were only going to be 2 in for Sunday? Not expecting anything at 12 tbh
    Two, possibly three Bowyer said yesterday
    He did though Cawley said 4.
    I wonder if the fourth will sign but hasnt made it in time for tomorrow
  • Even if they've missed the deadline its not the end of the world overly

Brighton game on Tuesday in the EFL Trophy is positioned perfectly to get these new signings up to speed
  • Could it be Matthews has signed already, but crafty old Lee, keeps it quiet until tonight, so Lincoln don't know who will be in our line up tomorrow until the last minute?
    Been wondering if there are EFL rules about when players are announced

Or is the EFL "player registration database" open access to all clubs anyway, i.e. they can see any transfer deals as they happen?
  • How much happier does Bowyer look!
    Noticed so far that it's been a loan and free signing/s, I do wonder if looking for players on the cheap is the way we will go, Thomas said they have the same vision with recruitment and both SG and LB know how to drive a bargain. Will we will dip our hands in our pockets? 

Not disappointed so far, and my previous analysis is definitely not a dig at anyone, two much needed signings so far! 
  • How much happier does Bowyer look!
    Noticed so far that it's been a loan and free signing/s, I do wonder if looking for players on the cheap is the way we will go, Thomas said they have the same vision with recruitment and both SG and LB know how to drive a bargain. Will we will dip our hands in our pockets? 

Not disappointed so far, and my previous analysis is definitely not a dig at anyone, two much needed signings so far! 
    Could just be one of those years where so many players have been released on a Free Transfer its actually more worth our while picking up players like Ben Watson than it is paying fees for players
  • Ben18 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    Ferryman said:
    Danes at CAFC; Viggo Jacobsen, Johnny Ostergaard, Allan Simonsen, Claus Jensen, Stephan Anderson, Dennis Romadahl, Simon Makenock (excuse spelling) - have I missed anyone?

There was a young Dane (cannot remember his name) in the who never made the first team, due to contract restictions I believe. 
    Martin Christensen?
    That's him. Once he played we'd have to pay him four grand a week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:
    Ferryman said:
    Danes at CAFC; Viggo Jacobsen, Johnny Ostergaard, Allan Simonsen, Claus Jensen, Stephan Anderson, Dennis Romadahl, Simon Makenock (excuse spelling) - have I missed anyone?

There was a young Dane (cannot remember his name) in the who never made the first team, due to contract restictions I believe. 
    Rori Gislasen, or something like that?
    Icelandic
  • We had a young Finnish player aswell, Tanska or something? 
    Jani
  • Where are these signings....
  • We've had two already.
  • We've had two already.
    Yeah its a nice start... Would have been nicer to get Matthews for tomorrow but no rush
  • Whatever happened to Diego Poyet? Was so good in his first spell. 
    He's down the gym
  • Right off for a run.
  • We've had two already.
    Yeah its a nice start... Would have been nicer to get Matthews for tomorrow but no rush
    Does feel a bit worrying if we can't get Matthews over the line, considering he was with us last year and apparently still sticking around as well. 
  • We've had two already.
    Does feel a bit worrying if we can't get Matthews over the line, considering he was with us last year and apparently still sticking around as well. 
    Agent could be buggering around, he's already done so this window
  • Sponsored links:

• We've had two already.
    Yeah I expect so. Feel if we can't get it done now then might not get him to the final hours of the window. 
  • We've had two already.
    Yeah I expect so. Feel if we can't get it done now then might not get him to the final hours of the window. 
    I reckon it'll happen as Cawley's come out with the comment

Bowyer may have just wanted to focus on those that he could get involved for Lincoln
  • We've had two already.
    Demands are too much perhaps. Bit of brinkmanship by both parties maybe. Last chance for Matthews and his agent to find a Championship gig ?
  • I am shocked they hadn't got Matthews sorted. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I am shocked they hadn't got Matthews sorted. 
    Maybe they have just not announced it yet
  • What’s happened to this Danish Striker we were linked with the other day?
  • _MrDick said:
    What’s happened to this Danish Striker we were linked with the other day?
    Probably needs International Clearance first
  • It's a bit greedy, but I'll be slightly disappointed if we don't announce anyone else today, with all these players lined up to sign AND effectively 24 hours to sign players (from 12pm on Friday to 12pm today)