Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• edited September 2020
    Left sided CB, sarr replacement, no more Lynch?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    no rumours then?
    The general feeling is Matthews and/or Schwartz, but perhaps it’ll be a name we haven’t been linked with yet.
    You've also got that other Centre-Back that @Cafc43v3r mentioned

Dont think that was Lynch, although he wasnt given a name
    My man is certainly not Lynch.  He currently has another club.  Like I said before I don't have a name. 

My guess is he is the replacement for Lockyer.  A first choice type. 
    I could be wrong but didnt you mention before your man would be coming in on a perm / for money?!

so are we due another cb shortly...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    no rumours then?
    The general feeling is Matthews and/or Schwartz, but perhaps it’ll be a name we haven’t been linked with yet.

My man is certainly not Lynch.  He currently has another club.  Like I said before I don't have a name. 

I could be wrong but didnt you mention before your man would be coming in on a perm / for money?!

My man is a perm.  
    Ooooo
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    no rumours then?

My man is a perm.  
    Lovely just the response i wanted :)
  • Another 3 more spaces for loan players if needed. Do wonder how many more players we will actually bring in before the end of the window. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    no rumours then?

My man is a perm.  
    Lovely just the response i wanted :)
    I was told he wasn't expecting to play this weekend, for anyone.  As its not 100% done it could still not happen obviously.

• Sponsored links:

• Another 3 more spaces for loan players if needed. Do wonder how many more players we will actually bring in before the end of the window. 
    We're allowed 5 in matchday squad so would likely get 6 in to bolster and rotate, Famewo is one, who's the other? Or have I got myself confused
  • Vfrf said:
    Another 3 more spaces for loan players if needed. Do wonder how many more players we will actually bring in before the end of the window. 
    We're allowed 5 in matchday squad so would likely get 6 in to bolster and rotate, Famewo is one, who's the other? Or have I got myself confused
    Levitt
  • Vfrf said:
    Another 3 more spaces for loan players if needed. Do wonder how many more players we will actually bring in before the end of the window. 
    Bowyer doesnt tend to sign six loans though does he as means he risks upsetting a parent club

Only did it last season with Matt Smith because of the uncertainty around Sam Field's injury which turned out to be the right move in some regard
  • Vfrf said:
    Levitt is the other one currently 
  • Any more today I wonder?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Valley11 said:
    Any more today I wonder?
    Its not even my Birthday for a few more weeks!!
  • So looking at the midfield options last time we were in league one

Aribo - Gilbey
    Cullen - 
    Williams - Williams
    Bileik - 
    Pratley - Pratley
    Morgan - Morgan
    JFC - JFC 
    Reeves - Oztumer 

Levitt
    Watson

We're carrying two more than then already in Levitt and Watson which will cover JFC and Williams breaking down/ rotation even though they're not like for like replacements.

Need that quality in for Cullen at least.
  • is Watson a Cullen replacement?
  • Sponsored links:

• The information posted by the guy talking to a centre backs agent sounded like a perm, maybe another centre back to join?
  • The information posted by the guy talking to a centre backs agent sounded like a perm, maybe another centre back to join?
    Right-sided Centre-Back would be ideal now to provide competition for Oshilaja
    I don't expect that to happen today.  But who knows. 
  • So looking at the midfield options last time we were in league one

Aribo - Gilbey
    Cullen - 
    Williams - Williams
    Bileik - 
    Pratley - Pratley
    Morgan - Morgan
    JFC - JFC 
    Reeves - Oztumer 

Levitt
    Watson

We're carrying two more than then already in Levitt and Watson which will cover JFC and Williams breaking down/ rotation even though they're not like for like replacements.

Watson and Levitt are here to add quality, they've not come in as cover.
  • I imagine Bowyer will want 4 CBs in total (plus Pratley and kids like Barker) especially if he wants to play 3 at the back so one more CB will be the guy with the perm
  • Scoham said:
    So looking at the midfield options last time we were in league one

Aribo - Gilbey
    Cullen - 
    Williams - Williams
    Bileik - 
    Pratley - Pratley
    Morgan - Morgan
    JFC - JFC 
    Reeves - Oztumer 

Levitt
    Watson

Watson and Levitt are here to add quality, they've not come in as cover.
    True, but don't see either as direct like for likes to Cullen and Bileik from before.

Granted don't know much about Levitt but don't think he's that physical DM type but don't think we need that anyway, Pratley will still the job.

Watson will be taking Pratley's place but not his playing style, taking the midfield 3 we've been going with:

*Cullen* Watson Gilbey

Williams, Levitt, Morgan/JFC on the bench

• what happens with a loan player and the salary cap, for example we take a loan in who earns £2k, his club pay 50% leaving us to pay £1k, how does that work out with the salary cap to us is he a £1k player or £2k player?
  • what happens with a loan player and the salary cap, for example we take a loan in who earns £2k, his club pay 50% leaving us to pay £1k, how does that work out with the salary cap to us is he a £1k player or £2k player?
    I'd presume its only what you pay that comes out of your cap 
  • shine166 said:
    what happens with a loan player and the salary cap, for example we take a loan in who earns £2k, his club pay 50% leaving us to pay £1k, how does that work out with the salary cap to us is he a £1k player or £2k player?
    I'd presume its only what you pay that comes out of your cap 
    Adds to the confusion that Famewo is 21-years old too

Does he even count towards the Salary Cap?