Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Listened to the BBC London Sandgaard interview.
    Morts was rightly a bit guarded. We have heard it all before. But this feels different to me.
    I just think with the right backing behind them, Gallen and Bowyer will truly fly.
    Is there a way to listen back to this as I have tried on the mobile site and cannot seem to figure it out.
    Morts was rightly a bit guarded. We have heard it all before. But this feels different to me.
    I just think with the right backing behind them, Gallen and Bowyer will truly fly.
    Is there a way to listen back to this as I have tried on the mobile site and cannot seem to figure it out.
    Thank you
  • Scoham said:
    We sign a centre back on loan and this Celtic site thinks that means we'll let our current right winger go.

Morons.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we signed a striker who got into double figures in the Championship last season despite missing out on a few games due to injury I would expect us to be excited. So those writing off Bonne are probably being a little premature. 

I thought his overall game was excellent against Swindon, but he hasn't had great games in the League since. Far too early though and I'm sure he will be one of the League's top strikers when we get going.
  • Maddison aint what we need! Fed up with clowns thinking they’re the dogs bollox score a few goals in league 1 think they’re all that 
    Very few gave a shit when Taylor was doing well for us. The bloke was a dickhead throughout but you don’t mind when they’re performing on the pitch. Football fans are very fickle. 

I’m not sure on Maddison but I don’t mind a bit of arrogance generally. Not ideal but if he helps get us up then I’d accept it. 
    Nicky Bailey was an absolute tosser when he played for us, but few complained until he missed the penalty. 

He was verging on the embarrassing when he used to dive and roll around like a young Ronaldo. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Maddison aint what we need! Fed up with clowns thinking they’re the dogs bollox score a few goals in league 1 think they’re all that 
    Very few gave a shit when Taylor was doing well for us. The bloke was a dickhead throughout but you don’t mind when they’re performing on the pitch. Football fans are very fickle. 

I’m not sure on Maddison but I don’t mind a bit of arrogance generally. Not ideal but if he helps get us up then I’d accept it. 
    Nicky Bailey was an absolute tosser when he played for us, but few complained until he missed the penalty. 

He was verging on the embarrassing when he used to dive and roll around like a young Ronaldo. 
    Different to Taylor though. I’m not sure about Bailey, but Taylor was always a dickhead, on and off the pitch. By the way, I’m not slagging off fans, I felt exactly the same. 
  • Scoham said:
    We sign a centre back on loan and this Celtic site thinks that means we'll let our current right winger go.

Morons.
    Thought for a minute they had found £10m so they could afford him.
  • He had a bad game. It happens to the best players.
  • Proper shame about Taylor - he was vile off the pitch and on social media especially but wow what a player for us on it at times. Last year at home top Luton he was unplayable at times.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Maddison aint what we need! Fed up with clowns thinking they’re the dogs bollox score a few goals in league 1 think they’re all that 

Quite agree. I had a right go at him one time for this. Got into a bit of a barney in the NU as a result...
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Quite agree. I had a right go at him one time for this. Got into a bit of a barney in the NU as a result...
    And that's before we even talk about his childish voice to match his childish antics on the pitch.

Very decent for us though up to the point he started diving all over the place and it was always obvious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

And that's before we even talk about his childish voice to match his childish antics on the pitch.

Very decent for us though up to the point he started diving all over the place and it was always obvious.
    He really wasn’t. His passing was abysmal.
  • I thought Bailey was a great player to watch and really stood out for us. Shame about that penalty miss, but I don't think he meant to.
    ‘Great’ player. Hmmm
  • Bailey was a prick, remember him feigning injury after losing the ball, the opposition scored from that play and he immediately got up, ran across to the ref and remonstrated with him because he felt he should have got a free kick
  • Baileys fitness/mobility was a major weakness.
  • sam3110 said:
    Bailey was a prick, remember him feigning injury after losing the ball, the opposition scored from that play and he immediately got up, ran across to the ref and remonstrated with him because he felt he should have got a free kick
    Was that against Orient in a televised game?

Went down holding his head and rolling about. Maybe if he'd stayed up he would have stopped Scott Macleish(sp) having a free header to win the game.

• Doesn’t sound like Celtic will get anywhere near Doughty’s asking price if this is true.
  • Didn't they supposedly offer 800k about 2 weeks ago?
  • Losing track now of what they've supposedly offered! £800k is nowhere near enough.