Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Schwartz. Could he play Wednesday? 

For once will that competition give us a chance to put minutes into players? 
  • Richard J said:
    Schwartz. Could he play Wednesday? 

For once will that competition give us a chance to put minutes into players? 
    I'd question if he'll be allowed to play for 14-days if he's only just coming from Denmark

Naby Sarr is under the same restrictions @ Huddersfield after being out of the country
  • Doesn’t sound like we have anything close :(
  • sammy391 said:
    Doesn’t sound like we have anything close :(
    From what has been said here Lynch won't being coming in. 

I had thought he was training with us and ready to sign. 
  • sammy391 said:
    Doesn’t sound like we have anything close :(
    That’s what the majority on here were posting on the take over thread on Thursday night. Bowyer likes to keep incomings close to his chest. 
  • Sounds like the takeover just took a little too long with the players we were after which means we've either lost out or we've just got to talk to them again 
  • Since performance bonuses such as for promotions are exempt from the wage cap maybe we fan get around it by offering some new signings a big fee if their performance is bad enough to get knocked out of the EFL trophy
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:
    Well we've only got until next Monday to sign him
  • sammy391 said:
    Hadnt it been said that the medical was done last week etc , imagine it’s a case of getting him to fly over and sign a deal!
  • sammy391 said:
    sammy391 said:
    Hadnt it been said that the medical was done last week etc , imagine it’s a case of getting him to fly over and sign a deal!
    And then quarantine him for 2 weeks!
  • sammy391 said:
    sammy391 said:
    You'd hope so 
  • proven striker in league one needed?.
  • proven striker in league one needed?.
    Been saying this from day one. Schwarz might do ok (better than Bonne) but we still need a poacher to finish off half chances in the box.

Until we do we wont be getting out of this division. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    New CB 
    New RB
    New Creative CM (Bow obviously doesn’t trust Johnny and Otz not good enough imo) 
    x2 New Strikers (Sell Bonne) 
    New Winger/Inside forward 

7 Signings needed imo

1st Choice RB
    A more experienced Right Sided CB 
    Another full back to compete.

Need a creative midfielder who will get goals/assists like Gallagher/Aribo. 

2 Wide Players who can play either side.

A natural finisher/pacy forward. 
  • Could be some debate between SG / LB / TS over Schwartz - who knows?
  • Sponsored links:

• Need a 9, Bonne will look better for it, as will Washington, it’s a buyers market, especially in L1 and 2, so we could end up getting someone decent for the right money 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    The players we have got aren't the problem.  Stop trying to judge players based on an unbalanced team.  The world and his wife can see we need a goal scorer.  I would expect Bonne and Washington would say so them selves. 

We can't play 1 up top because we don't have anyone that can play that role.  We have 3 number tens who are more than good enough to play in this league.  We have no right sided center back or right back. 

Look what a different team we looked when Purrington came in last time we were in this division.  He wasn't Roberto Carlos but playing with an actual left back made a big difference. 

It's balance, and numbers at the back, that we need. We will get them over the next ten days and the players playing now will look completely different. 
    I agree, and that's why it's not working out playing 433 because we only have Doughty who is probably better playing in a 442. Got to go back to the diamond for me and play Pratley, Watson, Gilbey and Williams. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    The players we have got aren't the problem.  Stop trying to judge players based on an unbalanced team.  The world and his wife can see we need a goal scorer.  I would expect Bonne and Washington would say so them selves. 

We can't play 1 up top because we don't have anyone that can play that role.  We have 3 number tens who are more than good enough to play in this league.  We have no right sided center back or right back. 

Look what a different team we looked when Purrington came in last time we were in this division.  He wasn't Roberto Carlos but playing with an actual left back made a big difference. 

It's balance, and numbers at the back, that we need. We will get them over the next ten days and the players playing now will look completely different. 
    I agree, and that's why it's not working out playing 433 because we only have Doughty who is probably better playing in a 442. Got to go back to the diamond for me and play Pratley, Watson, Gilbey and Williams. 
    I actually think Doughty is part of the problem.  In the fact you either play him, or play a system that better suits the rest of the squad more. 
  • I think with Doughty in the side we are one of the only teams that have an old fashioned winger. He crosses the ball so much that we could do with a big lump up front, how many headers has Bonne not put away this season.
  • cfgs said:
    I think with Doughty in the side we are one of the only teams that have an old fashioned winger. He crosses the ball so much that we could do with a big lump up front, how many headers has Bonne not put away this season.
    Like that Nihui bloke at Sheff Wendy.