Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PlayStation 5 or XBOX Series X

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I obviously tried it before they launched the download option.

Might try and get another trial for it now, it's obviously the way things are going. Just hope they centralise it rather than having 5 different subscriptions for each studio.

I also think Sony has massively missed a trick by not developing the backwards compatibility on the PS5. The new Xbox will be able to play every Xbox game ever.
  • Options
    Game just emailed saying they will have stock tomorrow too
  • Options
    Hopefully I’ll have more luck tomorrow 🤞
  • Options
    Anyone looking for ps5 it's live on Amazon now
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Anyone looking for ps5 it's live on Amazon

Unavailable again. Damn!
  • Options
    Smyth's and Currys go up at Midday, GAME goes up "late morning"
  • Options
    I managed to secure mine through Argos (using my employee discount from Sainsbury's I actually got the Console, extra controller, media remote and Charging stand for under 500)
  • Options
    https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps5-playstation-5-console

Use this website and enable push notifications for ps5 and it will help
  • Options
    So Game may have some today, I am on the site and there is nothing to click relating to it? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very.co.uk have them in stock now
  • Options
    Got mine on Very about 15 mins ago, what a day
  • Options
    Got one on very too , had to choose the bundle with xtra controller & 12 months ps plus for £559 it was the only ones they had left
  • Options
    got all the way to the checkout on game and then it said out of stock... Could this day get any worse!?  ;)
  • Options
    do you have to pay fully up front for them? though it was deposit now and the rest on lauch
  • Options
    Not a bad day at all. Managed to nab one off of Smyths. 
  • Options
    Oh it's a beast, but now I am starting to understand why. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAY-jAjm0w

You'll want to use captions
  • Options
    Big fan of the removable plates. Will definitely buy one that's not white.

Blown away by how small the SSD is. Expandable storage is very nice as well, looking forward to not having a wire coming out for an extra hard drive.

I've never dusted the inside of a console before but good to see they've included those dust catchers.
  • Options
    Either that guy has a really small torso, or the PS5 is absolutely massive.
  • Options
    PlayStation console - Wikipedia

I've still got one of these, but my favourite game of all time, Driver 2 has stopped working...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ads said:
    do you have to pay fully up front for them? though it was deposit now and the rest on lauch
    Most are pay as you order, my one on VERY is pay over 12 months with no added interest 
  • Options
    Got confirmation from ShopTo that my PS5 pre-order will be fulfilled in their first batch providing I pay by 31st October, which isn't a problem.
  • Options
    The PS5 is, and there's no other way to put it, FUCKING MASSIVE, but the lengths they've gone to quieten it down and cool it (those dust catchers, the colossal heat sink, the entire system being vents) shows they've really plunged a lot of time and effort into its day to day running and it basically not sounding like a fighter jet in your front room. The SSD drives are miniscule and the interchangeable plates are a bonus too! Can't wait for it tbh
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oh it's a beast, but now I am starting to understand why. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAY-jAjm0w

You'll want to use captions

It's not going to fit under my tv that's for sure.

Looks easy for modders and also the fact you can add an M.2 SSD is great news. Still waiting to see what the UI looks like and if it's slick.
  • Options
    Both consoles look massive, the early series X "reviews" have all said it's big and heavy and the PS5 looks huge compared to the dude doing the teardown, the series X definitely won't fit where my current Xbox is so I'm gonna have to rethink where to put it, not that I'm expecting to be able to get one much before Xmas as there are no rumours of anymore going up for pre-order and I doubt there will be any left on launch day after I've finished work.
  • Options
    I mean we're approaching PC gaming level specs... So I don't mind the size. 
  • Options
    My pS4 sounds like I plane taking off, anything theyv done to stop that is more than welcome !
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    My pS4 sounds like I plane taking off, anything theyv done to stop that is more than welcome !
    Have you tried opening it up and cleaning all the vents, fan and brushing down/dry air spraying the components?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

The missus still keeps asking why I decide to do the vacuuming in the night.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

The missus still keeps asking why I decide to do the vacuuming