Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PlayStation 5 or XBOX Series X

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    Help!

My son has an Xbox Series X. He plays Fortnite on it. Do you need Xbox Live?

We had Xbox Live until Feb this year and then we had a free 3 months using a code. After this ran out he was still able to play Fortnite with his friends.

The other night we had a power cut and since then Fortnite doesn’t work. We’ve tried everything including resetting everything but no joy.

Have we just been lucky in not paying for Xbox Live when we should have and the power cut has reset everything?
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    PS5 rules, just for the controllers, let alone the games.
  • Options
    Help!

My son has an Xbox Series X. He plays Fortnite on it. Do you need Xbox Live?

We had Xbox Live until Feb this year and then we had a free 3 months using a code. After this ran out he was still able to play Fortnite with his friends.

The other night we had a power cut and since then Fortnite doesn’t work. We’ve tried everything including resetting everything but no joy.

Have we just been lucky in not paying for Xbox Live when we should have and the power cut has reset everything?
    Sorry can’t help I’m ps5
  • Options
    Apparently you do need it, just messaged my mate whose son has an xbox
  • Options
    Apparently you do need it, just messaged my mate whose son has an xbox
    Thanks for doing that.
  • Options
    Anyone got a steam deck, looking for opinions on it 
  • Options
    Just been looking at the new PS5 controller with options to change sticks and buttons etc. Bloody £209.00!!!! Have a laugh there. Its a no for me. 

Anyone looking at their VR2? £579 with Horizon VR, can't see many other games. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    This is Charlton Life.  There's only one game you should be playing.
    The Fabelmans steven spielberg universal pictures Toy Train the fabelmans GIF
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Just been looking at the new PS5 controller with options to change sticks and buttons etc. Bloody £209.00!!!! Have a laugh there. Its a no for me. 

Absolutely bonkers. Would've be appalled at seeing it cost £120+ tbh 
  • Options
    Yep got one, bloody love it. Its actually become my go to video game machine. 

It helped that I already had been PC gaming for years, and back in the 90s on my Amiga, so I was always going to be partial to it.

Its just mind blowing that I can now play modern AAA games in the palm of my hands. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:

Have one pre-ordered with Horizon. They've recently announced it'll be compatible with GT7. Hopefully it'll be the full game this time.

Quite a few games at launch, certainly seems more stacked than when the original PSVR released.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    cafcpolo said:
    robroy said:

Have one pre-ordered with Horizon. They've recently announced it'll be compatible with GT7. Hopefully it'll be the full game this time.

Quite a few games at launch, certainly seems more stacked than when the original PSVR released.
    Once the work around is confirmed for certain sites I’m all in! 
  • Options
    Been tempted by a PSVR2 as I enjoyed the OG PSVR. Trouble is don't have a PS5 yet, so to get the full set up Im probably looking at £800-900 for this?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Been tempted by a PSVR2 as I enjoyed the OG PSVR. Trouble is don't have a PS5 yet, so to get the full set up Im probably looking at £800-900 for this?
    Probably £1k without games.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Ye, PS5 price has just gone up. Well worth it though and there wont be a PS6 until 2008 ish.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Yep got one, bloody love it. Its actually become my go to video game machine. 

It helped that I already had been PC gaming for years, and back in the 90s on my Amiga, so I was always going to be partial to it.

Its just mind blowing that I can now play modern AAA games in the palm of my hands. 
    I ended up getting one, agree its a great piece of kit especially if you don't have the main TV easily accessible. 

I've mainly just been playing xbox game pass online. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Ye, PS5 price has just gone up. Well worth it though and there wont be a PS6 until 2008 ish.
    I think you meant 2028, unless I’ve missed something Rob. 😬
  • Options
    Full list of launch games:

* After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
    * Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
    * Before Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive, launch window)
    * Cities VR (Fast Travel Games) 
    * Cosmonious High (Owlchemy)
    * Creed Rise to Glory: Championship Edition (Survios, launch window)
    * The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
    * Demeo (Resolution Games)
    * Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
    * Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
    * Gran Turismo 7 (via free update to PS5 version of GT7)
    * Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
    * Job Simulator (Owlchemy)
    * Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
    * Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
    * Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
    * The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
    * The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions) 
    * Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
    * NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., free PS VR2 upgrade)
    * No Man’s Sky (Hello Games, launch window)
    * Pavlov VR (Vankrupt)
    * Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, free upgrade)
    * Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free upgrade)
    * Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via free update to PS5 version of RE Village) 
    * Rez Infinite (Enhance)
    * Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
    * STAR WARS: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (ILMxLab)
    * Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free upgrade)
    * The Tale of Onogoro (Amata K.K)
    * Tentacular (Devolver)
    * Tetris Effect (Enhance)
    * Thumper (Drool LLC)
    * The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, launch window)
    * Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy)
    * What the Bat (Triband)
    * Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, free upgrade)