Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    One of the lads said this afternoon maybe they will soft pedal it what with our game being in between two biggies for them, true they did that, but we really took the game to them......a good nights work all round.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    2121 said:
    And swansea still cant get a result. Wigan drew. Great night. 
    Yup. And that makes the decision for Gallagher to go there look even more strange. 
    Chelsea could release Gallagher on a free tomorrow morning and  we can sign him as a free agent lunchtime ready for Saturday.

We can then pay chelsea £1m or so next week for some spare corner flags they're selling on Ebay.

Genius.
  • Options
    Naby Sarr. What a sumptuous cross! Fantastic finish by Lyle! We soooo deserved that lovely juicy three points! Best win of the season. One very happy LEM tonight!

I hope LB sticks with that back three for Saturday cos it really works.
  • Options
    Slurp!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apologies for being off topic but who was covering the match on Sky Sports News? Match thread made references to it being Bjorn Borg which has left me confused 😕 
  • Options
    Where are all the Sarr-knockers and the Bowyer-boo-boys tonight? 

Browny is sulking.
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Apologies for being off topic but who was covering the match on Sky Sports News? Match thread made references to it being Bjorn Borg which has left me confused 😕 
    Olson. Former West Brom?
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Jonas Olsson. 
  • Options
    Great performance tonight and great passion 
    this was our best team since October in terms of 
    belief and effort away from home.
    this team would have won at Stoke I have no doubt.
    well done Lee Bowyer please keep it up 👍👍👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    siblers said:
    I think it was an ex forest and/ or west Brom player. Nice bloke but didn't carry a whistle off at all well. Looked like a Scandinavian Renton fresh from court that suit.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    It looks like its us and wigan, but if the game in hand for the boys below us result in loses it mixes it up again... could be a topsy turvy finish to the season, but that is HUGE win and will give everyone at the club big confidence going into the run in. 

A win in front of a big crowd on Saturday and we could even start believing(dangrous). 

Still love this team for all their flaws. 

Tomorrow Hudds have got Cardiff (2 wins, 3 draws in last 5) and Stoke have Preston (3 wins 2 draws).  It could be any of us and Wigan.

More likely QPR, Reading or Hull than Stoke I reckon

Yeh, any of them could sucked into the mix easily.

• Options
    Went to the pub with @calydon_road obviously they weren't showing it... Good fun following it on the sky sports app....