Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Didnt watch game but all i read on bbc was lyle steered in....
    ”nabby sarrs delicious cross”
  • Options
    It looks like its us and wigan, but if the game in hand for the boys below us result in loses it mixes it up again... could be a topsy turvy finish to the season, but that is HUGE win and will give everyone at the club big confidence going into the run in. 

A win in front of a big crowd on Saturday and we could even start believing(dangrous). 

Still love this team for all their flaws. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Just brilliant. 

Sarr and Taylor superb. Hemed put in a shift and Oz looked tricky. Davis also had plenty of Championship experience out there carrying a yellow card.

But MOtM for me, Adam Matthews. Sign him up Matt Southall. Sign him up. 
    Couldn't agree more. He was outstanding. 

Lockyer and Davis superb also. 
  • Options
    Sarr was very, very good tonight but Taylor was fckin immense, would love to know his stats after that 2nd half.

Taylor
    Sarr
    Matthews 

In that order tonight

Quality from everyone tho
  • Options
    And swansea still cant get a result. Wigan drew. Great night. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sarr was fantastic today. Taylor didnt stop chasing up front. He kept urging Hemed forward to close down.... gave up and chased it down himself. Felt sorry for him. Can only assume Hemed was sticking to instructions. Great win.
  • Options
    2121 said:
    And swansea still cant get a result. Wigan drew. Great night. 
    Yup. And that makes the decision for Gallagher to go there look even more strange. 
  • Options
    I know I've just laughed at the form guide but oh look :)

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    You also forget that save from Phillips to stop the Sarr OG. Straight after we scored. Brilliant keeper. Assured all night. 

Best we’ve had since Deano.
    I certainly think so
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    mascot88 said:
    It looks like its us and wigan, but if the game in hand for the boys below us result in loses it mixes it up again... could be a topsy turvy finish to the season, but that is HUGE win and will give everyone at the club big confidence going into the run in. 

A win in front of a big crowd on Saturday and we could even start believing(dangrous). 

Still love this team for all their flaws. 

Tomorrow Hudds have got Cardiff (2 wins, 3 draws in last 5) and Stoke have Preston (3 wins 2 draws).  It could be any of us and Wigan.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Almost a perfect night. Great display.
  • Options
    Come on be honest......after Saturday who saw that coming?

Never in any doubt.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Well done chaps, have to say that I thought that Nabby chap did exceedingly well.

That guy Bows seems to know a thing or two. Sort of chap that you need on your side.

I think that young bounder Taylor played a blinder and should sign up ASAP.

Indubitably.

• Options
    Naby Sarr more like feckin Beckenbauer.
    Take a bow son