Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    wrong quote wibble wibble
  • Options
    So happy. I couldn’t follow it as I’m at work. What a brilliant result after last Saturday. In Bows we trust. 
  • Options
    Come on be honest......after Saturday who saw that coming?
    Had an inkling but didn't want to jinx it. One for the die-hards tonight, those that travel in blind faith to give their all in support. Really looking forward to hearing more from those there, and safe journeys home.
  • Options
    Roll on the next two games 👍👍👍👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fabulous result tonight, we have big balls. All the teams below us are away on Saturday, could be a massive weekend. COYR
  • Options
    Somewhere in Prague I believe another very happy Lifer is celebrating a famous victory

Did you make it to the pub, @flyingkiwiDK ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great result - shame that we had to get dicked like Saturday to get that sort of performance, not taking nothing away from the win but it was a heavily weakened forest side so serves them right imo. 
  • Options
    My comment on the pre-match thread...

“Unbeaten against the top 5, with 11 points from 7 games. I’m going with a strong 1-0 win to ease everyone’s stress”

Not often I’m right so gonna have my moment today.
    But did you really believe it or was it more in hope? 
  • Options
    Quite correct though. We did waste a few opportunities to stretch the lead. That would have been a sickener if they'd snatched an equaliser near the end.
  • Options
    I had a funny feeling we would win 1-0 at Stoke. I was just 3 days ahead of everyone - even LB.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Quite correct though. We did waste a few opportunities to stretch the lead. That would have been a sickener if they'd snatched an equaliser near the end.
    Oh god yeah; it should have been us who scored the early goal in the second half

Good block from Forest for Hemed's first shot who then had a bit of a powderpuff effort with the follow up

Ball in the end just could quite reach Taylor who was waiting in the centre of their penalty area
  • Options
    Sweet result! It is easy to get negative and after Saturday I was concerned. No need to be. We are capable of beating anyone when we put in a shift like that. Great all around but extra praise for Nabby and Lyle. Really enjoyed that tonight. Going to bed happy now 😀 COYRs!!!