Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic result, great goal and several brilliant individual performances but more importantly superb team performance.
  • Options
    Magnificent performance, after the shite I witnessed on Saturday I didn’t expect that.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    That is an unbelievable result especially after Saturday.

I was one of the 1900 that suffered at Stoke and I accept it all for that win!!

So so elated for all 805 that made the long trip midweek. You sung your hearts out and came across loud and clear on sky!

What a performance. I genuinely felt we deserve to win. Lyle was immense! 

Results went our way and let's hope they do tomorrow.

Footballs such a funny game. God I love it.
    Well put & 805 sounded great on live stream. Everyone turned up tonight & we can move past that poor Stoke result ("one of the 1900" too). Same again for Blackburn please.

• Options
    Great unbelievable win, gee you never know with our lot, but who cares, COYR
  • Options
    What a result and a massive win . 
  • Options
    All is forgiven after Saturday!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought that the people predicting a draw were deluding themselves, as I could only see a heavy defeat tonight. I've never been happier to be wrong.

If we can play like that against the other struggling teams, we're gonna have a nice, relaxed end to the season.
  • Options
    What a result .... makes Saturday against Rovers a very different kind of game ! COYR
  • Options
    “Looks like we’ve just accepted defeat going by that team. Bowyer puts out some strange sides. (Predictable 1-0 win incoming)” just the charlton way isn’t it, get in! 
  • Options
    Get in! What a performance. Naby, Lyle and Dillon. The core! 
  • Options
    Absolutely fucking fantastic!!!!

• Options
    Fantastic, huge win which means we can enjoy a full house Saturday with a little less pressure 
    Cue the Jaws music!
  • Options
    Awesome!

So pleased for the 805 who were there.
  • Options
    Couldn't watch so could only follow on here. Thanks to all on match thread. We did it!!

SISS

VFR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard to explain a near faultless defensive display this evening up against some of the really dodgy matches recently. Well done though lads. That’s got to help confidence big time.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Don't mean to bring a downer but .....

Bring on football for a fiver Saturday, Yaay!

Shocking stats for the Blackburn Hull game.  Hull is a team in a state of collapse.  No shots on target against 11, 10 shots in total against 26.  29% possession.
  • Options
    Lovely Jubbly - fantastic.
  • Options
    Watching Forest today was a bit like watching us circa Kyle Robinson and Ricky Holmes. 

Forrest looked shakey passing the ball around the back a few times, and then basically played most of the game getting the ball to Lolly to run down the line with. Thought our defence handled him very well tonight. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Huge result. Needed that after Stoke. Roll on Saturday 
  • Options
    Wow, What a fantastic result, and performance, much much needed, well done to the fans who made it up there, I’m really pleased for you, safe trip back.