Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    What a victory that is truly awesome !! Can we play the top 5 every week?!
  • Options
    Absolutely massive result. Well played lads. Couldve/shouldve been more when we were 4v2 but think im being greedy. Roll on Saturday. COYR
  • Options
    Saulc23 said:
    Good way to end a Tuesday. Had us to win 1-0 at 14/1. 
    By contrast I lost quite a few quid, but who cares. 
  • Options
    From the preview thread...

ross1 said:
    Bit like most grounds at this level and above but our League record at the City Ground is horrendous

Two wins there since 1975, both of which have been 1-0 wins (Cousins in 2014; Youds in 1998)
    That will do for me

Well played @ross1 and @ForeverAddickted

wallop.   :)

• Options
    Other results around us were first class as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb result, great team performance and what a goal!! Gonna see a boost in performances I reckon, as that result will lift the entire club!!! Great win, great battling well done.. absolutely love it!! Not good for my ticker though!!!
  • Options
    Brilliant!
  • Options
    Great result and a great performance. First away win in the league since end of Aug?
    Naby was everywhere. MOM for me.
    Taylor excellent and shows again how much stronger he makes us.
    Oztumer looked a real threat for his hour
    We could get ourselves almost safe by the end of Feb if we play like that and also get a bit of luck few if any injuries

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic, huge win which means we can enjoy a full house Saturday with a little less pressure 
  • Options
    Completely wrung our. Had my fingers crossed for the whole of the second half and viewing through my crossed fingers for the last 15 minutes. Now to finish off the bottle of red wine.
  • Options
    So so so very very pleased. Bloody hell. After Saturday that feels euphoric. Bloody hell