Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
      Webby said:

I can get you one mate, but only one @Webby

Anywhere in Zone 3.

Thats very generous of you and hopefully another onen will come available closeby. Can I ask where Zone 3 is? We have always sat in North Upper over the last few years.

Yes mate, North Upper, North lower and a few blocks in east/west stand.

If anybody else offers a ticket, we can get a 3way PM going and we'll book at the same time... so you'll have seats together.

I can get one more if needed? Zone 3 too.
    Croydon said:
      Webby said:

I can get you one mate, but only one @Webby

Anywhere in Zone 3.

Thats very generous of you and hopefully another onen will come available closeby. Can I ask where Zone 3 is? We have always sat in North Upper over the last few years.

Yes mate, North Upper, North lower and a few blocks in east/west stand.

If anybody else offers a ticket, we can get a 3way PM going and we'll book at the same time... so you'll have seats together.

I can get one more if needed? Zone 3 too.
    Thats great, DoctorCharlton has sent you a PM :-) 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Glad to see offer extended to half season ticket holders.

Think me and Mr W must be the only mugs who have paid full price for this one - got in early to bag our favourite seats!
  • Options
    This sounds like something that the Barnsley Tourist Board have put together with Michael Parkinson doing the voiceover.
  • Options

Wow, a promote. Thank you, @AFKABartram  

I am now part of the CharltonLife elite.

I'll give it until tomorrow for @Henry Irving to have several free tickets available.
  • Options
    755 Barnsley so far.
  • Options
    Let's tell all our friends,big support after the signings.
  • Options
    anyone have a spare or two  :)
    again if anyone could get 2 spare tickets in any stand apart from the away :-)

So I could come along with my son

PM me....... thanks again
  • Options
    5,478 tickets left.

443 in The Upper Covered End.

14 in the Lower Covered End (4 blocks sold out - 2 to go). 
  • Options
    Gutted I cant make this 
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e271728eaa89/free-ticket-offer-for-barnsley-game-extended-to-half-season-ticket-holders

Offer now open to half-season ticket holders

2400 spongers already taken up the offer : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So his free ticket will cost him about £60.   :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    And probaby a good couple of pies as well!!
    And there not cheap!
  • Options
    And there not cheap!
    The sausage roll is just under a fiver!
  • Options
    You’re a Good man @floydroadfaithfull

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    And there not cheap!
    The sausage roll is just under a fiver!
    It is a decent sausage roll though 
  • Options
    5,297 left.

Only 5 left in Lower Covered. 

398 left in Upper Covered. 
  • Options
    Only five  days left for this offer contact a season ticket holder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone have a freebie going? I've got this Saturday off so I'm going regardless, whoever does it I'll buy you a pint and a pie at half time or something to cover a bit of it 
  • Options
    Barnsley have just signed a defender undisclosed fee.
  • Options
    Barnsley have just signed a defender undisclosed fee.
    Probably to replace the one that failed the drugs test. 
  • Options
    Taking a friend/colleague who has learning disabilities(and very limited budget thanks cafc)who is unfortunately also a spurs fan but wont hold that against him
    He needs a bit of help/cheering up so a day out at the valley will be good
    It will be challenging for me to say the least
    But I will go to heaven
    But also hope to get there a bit early to see players arrive etc and museum if it's open to make a nice day of it for him as just turned 60 this week but already said he wants a shirt from the shop(and wants to devour a charton pie and pint or 2)so although ticket was free cafc will still profit as I'm sure that will be case with many of the free tickets
    Well done cafc
    Tenuous link, taking my spurs season ticket holding partner to the Luton game, promised her a proper football league relegation six pointer battle.....I know how to treat a lady
    (but I do have to take her into the fans bar for the early chelski v spuds game first)
  • Options
    I've also got a spare available if anyone's interested. My block pretty much sold out as soon as this was announced and my mates are already going or don't want to sit on there own so can also make a ticket available to someone.

I sit in the Covered End Upper so guess any yellow block on the stadium map is the range available.
  • Options
    I've also got a spare available if anyone's interested. My block pretty much sold out as soon as this was announced and my mates are already going or don't want to sit on there own so can also make a ticket available to someone.

I sit in the Covered End Upper so guess any yellow block on the stadium map is the range available.
    I’ll have it off you please mate someone will have it in the pub before the game. Can meet you outside club shop before game if that’s ok. Coyr⚽️⚽️
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    cazo said:

I’ll have it off you please mate someone will have it in the pub before the game. Can meet you outside club shop before game if that’s ok. Coyr⚽️⚽️
    Ideally i'd prefer it to end up with a CL member directly in need, if it's not gone by end of Tuesday i'll be in touch.

Edit - ticket now gone.
  • Options
    cazo said:

Ideally i'd prefer it to end up with a CL member directly in need, if it's not gone by end of Tuesday i'll be in touch.
    I am a member the reason I’m doing it is to get more in the ground it will go to a Charlton fan but whatever 
  • Options
    5,023 tickets left.

Lower Covered sold out.

Upper Covered 333 left.