Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    two tickets wanted

• Options
    So what's the attendance going to be ?

My Guess, about 20,000 
  • Options
    This offer expires at midnight ladies and gents, last chance!
  • Options
    Got my 2 now.  My dad had to ring up (once the office was open) and then my uncle had to ring up separately to sort our 2 tickets and hope that they could get tickets roughly in the same area.  There are a lot of duplicate online accounts still (bit like this website with the password reset) which caused the problems with the play off final too.  

I'd love to get hold of that 'messy' database and sort it out.  What a brilliant project for someone. 
  • Options
    Bored sitting at home recovering from knee op so latest count of remaining seats:-
    East - 1339
    Family - 0
    CE - 0
    North West - 317
    West - 2185
  • Options

801912601 said:
    Bored sitting at home recovering from knee op so latest count of remaining seats:-
    East - 1339
    Family - 0
    CE - 0
    North West - 317
    West - 2185
    My maths is shocking so I will ask, is that us over 20k already (including away)?

• Options
    Depends how many Barnsley have sold.  They had sold around 800 last week. 
  • Options
    Barnsley have sold just under 800 allegedly.
    Not sure what the capacity of home areas with the closed blocks is but have read somewhere on CL that it is about 21000. If that is correct then home sales is just over 17000 so total sold is just below 18000.
  • Options
    3,768 tickets left.

15 now left in the Covered End (despite it being sold out earlier today). 

Two blocks in West sold out. 

One block in the Quadrant sold out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Club have now extended it to Friday, though I think they've forgotten that January has 31 days.

"The free ticket offer for Saturday's game against Barnsley at The Valley has been extended until Friday, February 1st.

More than 3,000 free tickets have already been snapped up by Charlton supporters for the game with only 10 seats remaining in the Covered End.

Tickets for the visit of the Tykes went on sale earlier this month with the Addicks' new owners, East Street Investments, offering all full season ticket holders and half season ticket holders an additional free ticket to bring a friend or family member to cheer on Lee Bowyer's boys and experience The Valley. The offered was set to last until midnight on Wednesday, January 29th but this has now been extended until Friday, February 1st at 5pm".

• Options
    So what's the attendance going to be ?
  • Options
    I’m going taking my 6 yr old to her first game at the valley. Proud Dad moment. She done a few away games. 
  • Options

The free ticket offer for Saturday's game against Barnsley at The Valley has been extended until Friday, February 1st.

More than 3,000 free tickets have already been snapped up by Charlton supporters for the game with only 10 seats remaining in the Covered End.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e31aecc7b1eb/free-ticket-offer-for-barnsley-extended-until-friday

• Options
    24k home tickets minus the 3k in closed off blocks = 21k available (roughly)

3,768 left = 17,232.

+800 Barnsley = 18k crowd so far.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Club have now extended it to Friday, though I think they've forgotten that January has 31 days.

"The free ticket offer for Saturday's game against Barnsley at The Valley has been extended until Friday, February 1st.

Tickets for the visit of the Tykes went on sale earlier this month with the Addicks' new owners, East Street Investments, offering all full season ticket holders and half season ticket holders an additional free ticket to bring a friend or family member to cheer on Lee Bowyer's boys and experience The Valley. The offered was set to last until midnight on Wednesday, January 29th but this has now been extended until Friday, February 1st at 5pm".

Friday is 31st January !
  • Options
    24k home tickets minus the 3k in closed off blocks = 21k available (roughly)

3,768 left = 17,232.

+800 Barnsley = 18k crowd so far.
    Will feel like 38000 at 4.30 Saturday, games like these are why we love football 

COYR
  • Options
    I’m going taking my 6 yr old to her first game at the valley. Proud Dad moment. She done a few away games. 
    Keep her ticket, so she'll know her first game.
  • Options
    Hi all,

The good news:  I now have a spare ticket for the game in the NWC
    The bad news: It's the seat next to mine!

If you want it for nowt, PM me.
  • Options
    PWR (sorry to be lazy)

I'm trying to order a free adult and Under 11 ticket (happy to pay the £5 for the Under 11) but the website says i can only purchase an Under 11 ticket when purchasing an adult ticket.

Obviously the adult one is free as it's with my season ticket.

Is this not possible???

Help!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PWR (sorry to be lazy)

I'm trying to order a free adult and Under 11 ticket (happy to pay the £5 for the Under 11) but the website says i can only purchase an Under 11 ticket when purchasing an adult ticket.

Is this not possible???

Help!!!
    Just order an adult ticket 
  • Options
    cazo said:
    PWR (sorry to be lazy)

Is this not possible???

Help!!!
    Just order an adult ticket 
    Do you mean for the 5 year old?
  • Options
    Im sure someone has asked the question before but why are some sections still blocked  off?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Im sure someone has asked the question before but why are some sections still blocked  off?
    Probably because we haven't sold out the available blocks yet.

If the demand is there (Doncaster play off), they would be opened.
  • Options
    You may have to go to the club ticket office or get it on day thay like to see the child for prof I no it’s mad
  • Options
    I wonder how many of the free tickets will actually be used? will many people have simply claimed it hoping a friend will want it...

Also, I reckon there may well be a bit of chaos on saturday (particularly in the covered end) with people sitting in the wrong seats and trying to sit with their friend etc.
  • Options
    cazo said:
    You may have to go to the club ticket office or get it on day thay like to see the child for prof I no it’s mad
    Thanks. I got round it by buying an adult one (free) and an under 18 (£12). That was the cheapest way of doing it that i could see.
  • Options
    3 seats left in Covered End
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    3 seats left in Covered End
    3, is the magic number...
  • Options
    3,425 tickets left.