Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    shine166 said:
    E_cafc said:
    Pretty good considering how empty the away end was.
    Not really.

We have 10k season ticket holders so we should easily have shifted 10k more, aside from any tickets paid for.  Plus the 1200 Barnsley 'sold'.
    Yet you didn't even come. You went to Fareham instead !
    I get the distinct impression that many of the critics on here, don't go that often if at all.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    E_cafc said:
    Pretty good considering how empty the away end was.
    Not really.

We have 10k season ticket holders so we should easily have shifted 10k more, aside from any tickets paid for.  Plus the 1200 Barnsley 'sold'.
    Yet you didn't even come. You went to Fareham instead !
    I get the distinct impression that many of the critics on here, don't go that often if at all.
    Fareham was sold out.  I went to Farnham.
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    Thought it was a success- lots of newbies around us - good weather for Feb, decent game with decent atmosphere and we won.

Hopefully they will return....

Ps. Pissed off I couldn’t get a pint at half time though !
    Slightly puzzled by the number of lost newbies, as I don't think many of them were due to the free ticket offer

If you're buying a ticket for someone else, surely either that person would know the ground already OR you'd go with them (i.e. you'd meet outside the ground)?
  • Options
    Looked a good turnout on Saturday, hoping for same against Blackburn next week. Ticket sales suggest that it will be?
  • Options
    Looked a good turnout on Saturday, hoping for same against Blackburn next week. Ticket sales suggest that it will be?
    Will be the highest attendance of the season, even if Blackburn only bring say 1,200. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Football for a Fiver attendances in the Championship 

2012/13 - Barnsley 26,185
    2013/14 - Wigan 23,600
    2014/15 - Huddersfield 25,545
    2015/16 - Reading 21,506

From recollection, Barnsley was the only one where Charlton fans were accommodated in the Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • Options
    Football for a Fiver attendances in the Championship 

2012/13 - Barnsley 26,185
    2013/14 - Wigan 23,600
    2014/15 - Huddersfield 25,545
    2015/16 - Reading 21,506

From recollection, Barnsley was the only one where Charlton fans were accommodated in the Jimmy Seed Stand.
    The famous 15/16 Reading game when all 4 sides of the ground cheered Kermorgant's 2nd after a Roger Johnson masterclass!