Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    One week too go heading for 19,000 already.
  • Options
    Having problems getting them. Dad is logged in but can only select full price tickets in his block the basket is showing the full price. No reference to the freebie? Help! 
  • Options
    Just printed off a ticket in my block for my brother and there were only about 30 spaces available.
  • Options
    Has anyone purchased using phone/iPad ? Wondering if that’s why it isn’t working? Selected the seat in the right zone, but the price doesn’t reduce automatically as the video says? 
  • Options
    Has anyone purchased using phone/iPad ? Wondering if that’s why it isn’t working? Selected the seat in the right zone, but the price doesn’t reduce automatically as the video says? 
    Did mine on my iPad, worked fine, I think you’d better call them 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Did mine on my iPad, worked fine, I think you’d better call them 
    Yep mine on iPad no problem.
  • Options
    Guess who’s coming to Barnsley 😊☘️😎
    Ooo. Me and Suzi and AFKA are drinking after the game. Are you around post match? 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Ooo. Me and Suzi and AFKA are drinking after the game. Are you around post match? 
    Watch AFKA, I’ve heard he’s a nightmare on the shorts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @DoctorCharlton the man with his finger on the pulse. 
  • Options
    Few signings early doors this week and that attendance will start looking better
  • Options
    Yes, I had some issues initially using my iPhone because it kept saying it was full price. Then someone told me that it only shows as free when you go to the checkout. And that turned out to be true for me.

said it would be full adult price all the way to the point where I had to pay and then it only charged me the booking fee. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately, heading towards 16,000 home fans.

24K less 3K shut = 21K available at the moment.
    5K not sold = 16K sold.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Curb_It said:
    Me too, I hope. Really hope to see you, lovely goaty lady.
  • Options

5K not sold = 16K sold.
    Ok.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I've just got one but Jnr couldn't. Under 18s can't bring a friend.

If anyone could get me an adult ticket NWE Row F seat 26 or 28 it would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Was moaning about it not being available to half season ticket holders, then they extended it and I remembered I don't have any friends.

I can get someone 2 if they want, all I require is that you don't sit with me.

Message me if interested. I have the highest tier ticket so any seat in the house I believe, let me know where you want to sit (if you have mates, let me know the exact seat numbers so you can sit next to them etc) and I will send you the PDF tickets after and cover the £1.50 charge.

The spirit of Charltonlife ;)

Edit: Now claimed! :-)
    Relate to this energy so much 😂
  • Options
    Does anyone have a freebie going? I've got this Saturday off so I'm going regardless, whoever does it I'll buy you a pint and a pie at half time or something to cover a bit of it 
    I have one, I bought for a chap on here that was in need, who has since got a ticket 👍

Lower North 
  • Options
    Does anyone have a freebie going? I've got this Saturday off so I'm going regardless, whoever does it I'll buy you a pint and a pie at half time or something to cover a bit of it 
    You do realise Roland has gone don’t you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

5K not sold = 16K sold.
    Pretty poor really. Huge game for us, free tickets being given away, new owner turning up and we've shifted less than we did for some games earlier in the season. Genuinely thought this would be a 22-23k crowd.

Where are all the returning boycotters? 

Hopefully a couple of new signings and a last minute rush will see this nearer to 20k.
  • Options
    Don't forget Barnsley have sold 800 so far.
  • Options

5K not sold = 16K sold.
    Pretty poor really. Huge game for us, free tickets being given away, new owner turning up and we've shifted less than we did for some games earlier in the season. Genuinely thought this would be a 22-23k crowd.

Hopefully a couple of new signings and a last minute rush will see this nearer to 20k.
    Or,
    Barnsley are not a big attraction
    we’re on a bad run
    january is a tough month for bills coming in
    under 18s could’t bring a friend (these should have been a target group)

Although the offer is nice i don’t think it was thought through. My ‘friend’ won’t be sitting anywhere near me as i’m surrounded by other season ticket holders. I’m sure this applies to a lot of others.

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited January 2020

5K not sold = 16K sold.

Or,
    we’re on a bad run

Although the offer is nice i don’t think it was thought through. My ‘friend’ won’t be sitting anywhere near me as i’m surrounded by other season ticket holders. I’m sure this applies to a lot of others.

Same here, wanted to bring my other half, no seats near mine, didn’t want her sitting rows & rows away not knowing anyone, and wasn’t allowed to move my seat, gave my freebie to a Charlton mate who was going to come anyway, but still a great offer and initiative otherwise 
  • Options
    edited January 2020

5K not sold = 16K sold.

Or,
    we’re on a bad run

Baldy it's our biggest game of the season.
    A game we cant afford and the tickets are free.
    I thought Barnsley would of made more of this and laid on free coaches.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

5K not sold = 16K sold.

Or,
    we’re on a bad run

Baldy it's our biggest game of the season.
    A game we cant afford and the tickets are free.
    I thought Barnsley would of made more of this and laid on free coaches.
    Yes it's OUR biggest game of the season but not for the half hearted, day trippers etc.
    The freebies are only available to those who know a season ticket holder and they probably won't be able to sit together anyway.
    Barnsley should have done better with a sit where you like scheme (possibly)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    I am now, desperate to see you guys. 
    Where will you be? X
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Me too, I hope. Really hope to see you, lovely goaty lady.
    Oh I’d be made up to see you too xxxx
  • Options
    Glad to see offer extended to half season ticket holders.

Think me and Mr W must be the only mugs who have paid full price for this one - got in early to bag our favourite seats!
    I fully intend to pay full price for mine.
    My pleasure after 5yrs of boycotting.
    Might even treat the niece to hers too 😜
  • Options
    4,825 tickets left.

274 in the Upper Covered End.