Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    5,993 unsold tickets. 

Only one block of Lower Covered end sold out. 
  • Options
    Tickets would probably go quicker if they made it easier for people to activate the offer. I’m having no luck trying to get an Under 11 next to me.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Tickets would probably go quicker if they made it easier for people to activate the offer. I’m having no luck trying to get an Under 11 next to me.
    You have to ring (don't ask me why, but it doesn't work online).
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    You have to ring (don't ask me why, but it doesn't work online).
    It was not that easy online when I did it.
  • Options
    Biggest game of the season and we are giving away free tickets to the away team.

Gotta laugh. 
  • Options
    A massive crowd with Williams, fingers crossed, Taylor Fingers Crossed, Cullen Fingers crossed, the 4 new players, Fingers crossed, Bonne and Field on the bench fingers crossed,  Page on the Bench ! Sorry I got carried away. What a brilliant 6 pointer that could be and I'm buzzing now just thinking about it. ( Yes I know the winner only gets 3 points but we win that and we all become optimistic again, fingers crossed !)
    Let’s hope Phillips doesn’t have his fingers crossed otherwise he won’t catch anything.
  • Options
    5,864 tickets left. 

Two blocks of Lower Covered end sold out. 
  • Options
    Now for Cafc half season ticket holders on the OS.More then 2,200 have snapped up this offer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you very much Mr Southall.

Three free tickets ordered, next to our seats in the West Stand. Two Wembley attendees coming and a Chelsea fan who would have gone to Maidstone United that day. Converted his son from Chelsea, now working on him.
  • Options
    5,701 tickets left. 

32 tickets left in Lower Covered End and 489 left in the Upper. 
  • Options
    Good call - Now have a free one to go with mine
  • Options
    I make it 5,859 left (I could be wrong).
    So we've only "sold" about 15,000 home tickets.
  • Options
    Plenty of time left
  • Options
    Another 7,800 season ticket holders could ask a friend for free.
  • Options
    As a long distance supporter from the Isle of Wight and member here for many years, this is a game I fancy coming up to. I don't suppose any of you kind lifers have the opportunity to aquire me a couple of tickets on the bring a friend scheme?
  • Options
    Another 7,800 season ticket holders could ask a friend for free.
    They've got no friends :wink:
  • Options
    Webby said:
    As a long distance supporter from the Isle of Wight and member here for many years, this is a game I fancy coming up to. I don't suppose any of you kind lifers have the opportunity to aquire me a couple of tickets on the bring a friend scheme?
    Must be someone who isn’t taking up the offer who can help @Webby out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I can get you one mate, but only one @Webby

Anywhere in Zone 3.

Thats very generous of you and hopefully another onen will come available closeby. Can I ask where Zone 3 is? We have always sat in North Upper over the last few years.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

Thats very generous of you and hopefully another onen will come available closeby. Can I ask where Zone 3 is? We have always sat in North Upper over the last few years.

Yes mate, North Upper, North lower and a few blocks in east/west stand.

If anybody else offers a ticket, we can get a 3way PM going and we'll book at the same time... so you'll have seats together.

• Options
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

If anybody else offers a ticket, we can get a 3way PM going and we'll book at the same time... so you'll have seats together.

That sounds great .... think quite a few seats available at back of North Upper :-:smile:  
  • Options
    Webby said:
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

That sounds great .... think quite a few seats available at back of North Upper :-:smile:  
    Don't think you'll be waiting much longer for another offer mate fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Webby said:
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

Don't think you'll be waiting much longer for another offer mate fingers crossed.
    I have sent you a PM DoctorCharlton 
  • Options
    Webby said:
    Webby said:
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

I have sent you a PM DoctorCharlton 

No, you wrote on my wall haha.

Have sent you a PM @webby

• Options

Wow, a promote. Thank you, @AFKABartram  

I am now part of the CharltonLife elite.

• Options
      Webby said:

Anywhere in Zone 3.

I can get one more if needed? Zone 3 too.