Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    Got one before 10am with my ST. 

Could not add another with my Son’s child ticket (Ticket Office confirmed a child couldn’t get a free one).

Got another after assigning my friends name to it. Weirdly, I got charged 1.50 for that one, but not the one I got under my name.

Very good initiative from ESI
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    FFS! 

A Charlton ticket promotion = dismal home defeat.

A FACT
  • Options
    Works if in the same stand as a season ticket holder.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    5 blocks in the covered end already sold out and only 4 seats left in C... great work  
  • Options
    With this offer plus maybe football for a fiver soon.Also people returning after RD has gone.club shop and half season ticket sales our club must be on too a extra bit of money all good from ESI.
  • Options
    Shame that it doesn't work for half season ticket holders. I do understand though. 
  • Options
    I logged on at 9.30, clicked on add a Barnsley ticket, think it said £24, but clicked on purchase (as I hadn't put in CC details, so it couldn't charge it). Then it just said transaction completed, here's your reference number.

It literally took 30 seconds.
    Thanks for that mate, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Some of you on Charlton life may look on and think there's always a few who knock elfs and they seem to be his mates.
    I'd just like to say as a mate of elfs 
    This little fellow has no shame 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Huskaris said:
    Shame that it doesn't work for half season ticket holders. I do understand though. 
    I don’t understand that. A few people will be getting half season tickets only when they knew Duchatelet was finally gone despite supporting the team away and at home when they could during the Duchatelet era.

personally would think that a half season ticket bought post EFL agreement to the sale is exactly the sort of people you’d want to bring their mates to become permanent fans. 

'A few' there are always exceptions.. just like us that have been to lots of home games but not wanted to put a seasons worth of funds in the Roly pot. I don't qualify either but have gone ahead and purchased a ticket, just as I intended to. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    C block in the covered end now sold out too, thats 6 blocks full already. 
  • Options
    Anyway, asked my mate and he has just got back to me...

"Bring a friend to Barnsley?  What Barnsley?  fuck off it's a dump mate..."
  • Options
    @roseandcrown is a very nice man.
  • Options
    Just got my additional one, all very easy
  • Options
    I wonder if we break the 20,000 for this one?.Tough because Barnsley won't bring 3,000.
  • Options
    Two added for son and his girlfriend. Works for me.
    Trying to get two for my sister & nephew, using mine and my dad’s season tickets. Can’t seem to use dad’s though when I log in, even though we are linked on the system. He doesn’t use an email address, so has to be done through mine. Anyone had this issue or know how to resolve it?
  • Options
    I wonder if we break the 20,000 for this one?.Tough because Barnsley won't bring 3,000.
    More room for Charlton fans if they don’t use all the JS
  • Options
    They won't partition the JS
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Two added for son and his girlfriend. Works for me.
    Trying to get two for my sister & nephew, using mine and my dad’s season tickets. Can’t seem to use dad’s though when I log in, even though we are linked on the system. He doesn’t use an email address, so has to be done through mine. Anyone had this issue or know how to resolve it?
    Sorted...engaged brain for a change!  🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Is that because it must be months since they last partitioned it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m very surprised to see us offer the same deal to Barnsley fans as it’s one where you’d think we’d want them to have as little support as possible.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    I'm sure they would if it came to it, which it probably won't.
  • Options
    So our half season ticket holders don’t qualify but it works out the same 11 game why have more of them should of had so many up for grabs first come gets one not fuc OMG happy about this sort our fans out first Charlton 
  • Options
    cazo said:
    So our half season ticket holders don’t qualify but it works out the same 11 game why have more of them should of had so many up for grabs first come gets one not fuc OMG happy about this sort our fans out first Charlton 

In English?

• Options
    So you think is right then do you I bye a half season ticket and a away club fans get free ticket because they have a full season ticket and able to bring more fans because I don’t ok
  • Options
    Haven't you got any friends who are Barnsley season ticket holders?
  • Options
    cazo said:
    So you think is right then do you I bye a half season ticket and a away club fans get free ticket because they have a full season ticket and able to bring more fans because I don’t ok
    I love the passion, but it's very hard to understand what you're saying. 
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Haven't you got any friends who are Barnsley season ticket holders?
    No have you