Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    I’m there, thanks to @DaveStorry for the invite. 👍
    I’m booked on the fun bus that leaves the island on Friday night and hopefully we’ll overtake the Larkfield coach early hours of Saturday morning despite our 27 stops before Gravesend. 😉👍
  • Options
    edited January 2020

if i log in and try and look for tickets in the same block, it is showing them as full price?

what am i doing wrong?

• Options
    Is it possible to go down the Valley to sort this?
  • Options
    Snapped up the spare seat next to me. Got 10 matches to try and persuade friends and family to get a season ticket for next season. 
  • Options
    Does apply to half season tickets. Mine worked 
    Doesn't work for me.
    Definitely didn't work for me either.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

if i log in and try and look for tickets in the same block, it is showing them as full price?

what am i doing wrong?

Add the seat next to you, select the option: Barnsley ticket offer Z2 from the drop down instead of "Adult"
  • Options
    Doing well, J block down to 24 seats already. Ended up just purchasing a normal ticket so I dont miss the game.. dont really like sitting anywhere else. 
  • Options
    nothing to knock with regards to that offer 

(some will find something to moan about though!)
    I will.
    I can get a freebie for this 
    Blackburn for £5
    And missing a home game.
    So it's cheaper for me to do game by g
    Game than half season ticket
  • Options

what am i doing wrong?

Add the seat next to you, select the option: Barnsley ticket offer Z2 from the drop down instead of "Adult"
    So it only works for a seat next to you then? Not another seat in the same stand?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    The single seat next to my season ticket has been snapped up already
  • Options
    Now let’s think . Who do I dislike most....
    I’m already going but thanks for the offer ....

I wouldn’t miss this loss and the rude awakening to many that staying up isn’t a certainty 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    nothing to knock with regards to that offer 

(some will find something to moan about though!)
    I will.
    I can get a freebie for this 
    Blackburn for £5
    And missing a home game.
    So it's cheaper for me to do game by g
    Game than half season ticket
    Does it really matter whether you buy a half season or match day ticket. If the seat has a bum on it, the club gets money (unless a freebie) and another voice to roar on our team. It's a win-win hopefully resulting in a win after win after win. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Shame it can't be done by personal callers to the ticket office. Can't understand why not.
  • Options

what am i doing wrong?

So it only works for a seat next to you then? Not another seat in the same stand?
    Read the info .....

Tickets for the fixture will be going on sale on Friday, January 10th at 9.30am and supporters should be aware that there is no guarantee that you will be able to redeem your free ticket in the seat next to your current season-ticket seat.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

what am i doing wrong?

The single seat next to my season ticket has been snapped up already
    Ticket doesnt have to be next to you

Select the adult seat and price should come up as £0.00 - click add to basket

Next page should show your order with the ticket being "Barnsley ticket offer Z2" rather than "Adult"
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    clive said:
    Shame it can't be done by personal callers to the ticket office. Can't understand why not.
    Data collection.  They don't just want to give away a free ticket but also want to add other potential fans to the data base.
  • Options
    is it worth charlton life/CAST collecting all the ‘spare’ tickets to give to people 

like they did for the ‘SE7 neighbours’ tickets?
  • Options
    ''Doesn't seem to be working for me. I get to checkout and it's still asking full price.''
    From CantersAddick.
    Same for me 93 tickets available lower west but full price still coming up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    is it worth charlton life/CAST collecting all the ‘spare’ tickets to give to people 

Or you could let the clubs gesture of goodwill work in the way it has been designed to, so that they can collect data
  • Options

what am i doing wrong?

My mate and myself are on the same ticket account, it was showing for him but not for myself. I logged out and then logged back in and I then got the free ticket option - Barnsley ticket offer Z3 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    clive said:
    Data collection.  They don't just want to give away a free ticket but also want to add other potential fans to the data base.
    No details of the people you were getting the tickets for were required so it's not for Data collection 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    sammy391 said:

Or you could let the clubs gesture of goodwill work in the way it has been designed to, so that they can collect data
    You dont collect data if it's not asked for ! 
  • Options
    There's still the people who 'buy tickets for friends' data item, and that's potentially valuable. These could then be the individuals targeted on future promotions. 
  • Options
    Great gesture by the club, well done MS et al.

Got my free ticket and managed to get the spare seat next to our STs.
  • Options
    Wasnt working this morning but is now, just got 2 for the wife and sister in law.