Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring a friend to Barnsley... for free

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Tried to charge me £24?

Haven't as yet managed to get it too work.
  • Options
    Will my friend need to bring ID for proof of age for the free ticket ?
  • Options
    It is feasible that the person one tries to get a ticket for is not online as it were.
    There wouldn't be data to harvest in that sense.
    Like, I dunno, a child. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    It is feasible that the person one tries to get a ticket for is not online as it were.
    There wouldn't be data to harvest in that sense.
    Like, I dunno, a child. 
    Useful to know who might bring a child in the future though? Kids for a quid promotions are more relevant to those who want to bring a kid to this game than others
  • Options
    So, is this offer open to half season ticket holders or not, as I'm unable to see Barnsley ticket offer in the drop down.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    So, is this offer open to half season ticket holders or not, as I'm unable to see Barnsley ticket offer in the drop down.
    Choose an Adult ticket from the initial drop down - Click on the next page, should either stay as an Adult ticket with £27.00 price or might change to the Barnsley offer and be free
  • Options
    I logged on at 9.30, clicked on add a Barnsley ticket, think it said £24, but clicked on purchase (as I hadn't put in CC details, so it couldn't charge it). Then it just said transaction completed, here's your reference number.

It literally took 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Only for full adult/oap season ticket holders 
  • Options

if i log in and try and look for tickets in the same block, it is showing them as full price?

what am i doing wrong?

Originally I just clicked the link provided and it was the same, full price I then tried to sign in but as every other season it would not let me, 
    so I phoned the ticket office young lady sorted the log in problem I logged in and all was fine got tickets printed at home, not actually sure if it charged me the £ 1.50 or not yet,so might be worth just checking with the ticket office first good luck. A new era for us all.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Supporters in possession of a valid full Adult, Over 65, U21 or student price [or the corresponding disability price class] 2019/20 season ticket will be able to redeem one free ticket for the fixture against the Tykes. 

Tickets for the fixture will be going on sale on Friday, January 10th at 9.30am and supporters should be aware that there is no guarantee that you will be able to redeem your free ticket in the seat next to your current season-ticket seat. Due to the limited number of seats in each zone, free tickets will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.

The free ticket will only be available to redeem online and you can access the club’s ticketing website by clicking here

A booking fee of £1.50 will have to be paid for each free ticket redeemed.

Season-ticket holders in Zones 1, 2 and 3 will only be able to redeem their free ticket in the same pricing zone which they are sat in. Once tickets have been redeemed in each price zone, there will be no more available. Please note that full season ticket holders will not be able to move their seat for the game. 

Season-ticket holders sat in Zone 4 will be able to redeem a ticket on either Zone 3 or Zone 4 due to the limited number of seats available in Zone 4.  

The offer lasts until midnight on Wednesday, January 29th and so supporters are urged to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

• Options
    Two added for son and his girlfriend. Works for me.
  • Options
    Worked OK for me. Even printed out ticket. A first for me. :smile:   
  • Options
    Shame kid season tickets weren’t included, more opportunity to invite other parent + child combo’s rather just 1 person, but can’t be helped.

seems strange from a potential data gathering perspective not to request named / contact details of the individual benefiting. 

I’m guessing this is the game Nimer will be visiting and they want an enhanced crowd
  • Options
    This could be a huge game when it comes round if Barnsley keep winning and we keep losing. I suspect a rocking Valley would be the intentions of the owners to make us the 12th man.
  • Options
    Great from ESI.
  • Options
    anyone have a spare or two  :)
  • Options
    Still not working for me as a ST holder in the Lower West
  • Options
    Great promotion from the club
    And in return I will support this new era and buy a pie in the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    sammy391 said:
    is it worth charlton life/CAST collecting all the ‘spare’ tickets to give to people 

like they did for the ‘SE7 neighbours’ tickets?
    Or you could let the clubs gesture of goodwill work in the way it has been designed to, so that they can collect data
    You dont collect data if it's not asked for ! 

fair play... lets fill The Valley then!
  • Options
    It worked fine for me, my dad has his ticket in lower west and has also not had any issues in booking.
  • Options
    If anyone would like the pleasure of my company I will get the beers and am able to provide match commentary on request. 
  • Options
    Why does it ask for a card number?.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Uboat said:
    If anyone would like the pleasure of my company I will get the beers and am able to provide match commentary on request. 
    If anyone would like my company I am able to provide Hair highlighting tips and tips on great thread starting on CL
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Worked for me, eventually. Not sure what I did right but I got there in the end. Really impressed with the gesture. Clearly gonna annoy some people who will moan that they are financially worse off through buying a half season ticket for £170 but, that's life. Hopefully, people will look at the 'bigger picture' and embrace the sentiment, effort and logic we are now experiencing around the place.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    And it's a MUST win 6 pointer
    Must win 6 pointer, full stadium, new owner present

Charlton 0 Barnsley 1 (Lockyer o.g. 90 + 6)

• Options
    I logged on at 9.30, clicked on add a Barnsley ticket, think it said £24, but clicked on purchase (as I hadn't put in CC details, so it couldn't charge it). Then it just said transaction completed, here's your reference number.

It literally took 30 seconds.
    Thanks for that mate, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

• Options
    Uboat said:
    If anyone would like my company I am able to provide Hair highlighting tips and tips on great thread starting on CL
    I can't compete with that.