Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Post Match Views

Very gallant performance from a ridiculously inexperienced team, but sadly another defeat when they really deserved something from the game.

over to you...

Comments

• Options
    Huffed and puffed but wasn’t to be losing another game where we I thought we deserved something, sky also thought we deserved something. 
  • Options
    So unlucky 2nd half, our luck will change soon! 
  • Options
    Deserved a point.
    Swansea top 6 my arse
  • Options
    Battling performance - proud of the lads 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    We were the better side second half, very unlucky not to nick anything. I'm very proud of the team.
  • Options
    Great performance considering the team we had out. Bodes very well for when we get some signings in and players back from injury. 
  • Options
    Really gave it their all, can't fault them really, just wasn't quite enough to nick a point.
  • Options
    What a performance from the young lads in the second half. They should all hold their heads high. We move on to the next game together with our new owners!! Up the reds!
  • Options

With all the kids in the team, the new owner must be tempted to change the name from Addicks to Goats.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant 2nd half, well played they deserved a point, well played the youngsters, make an old git, feel proud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We did deserve something but where was it coming from? Chances were sparse and we didn't quite convert in the 2nd half with the chances we had.

A really good performance from the young lads and we're rid of the idiot who left us as sparse as we are. Now to build it up. 
  • Options
    Really deserved a point out of that. We bossed it 2nd half but just lacked that cutting edge. 

Very encouraging display after the dross at Derby a few days ago. 
  • Options
    We lost
    Roland has gone 
    The future is bright 
  • Options

Superb. Completely different performance from that against Derby a few days ago when we were woeful. For me, Matthews, Purrington and Davisson put in their best performances of the season in the second half. 

• Options
    Considering the team, we put in a very assured performance. It's the equivalent of Liverpool putting their kids out against villa in the cup - they got trounced 5-0. They gave it their all, especially second half but it just didn't come off. 

We created a decent atmosphere as well, Swansea sang in the 97th minute - if only we got points for that!

Bring on the return of our midfield and some new signings. Onwards and upwards
  • Options
    Those kids deserved a point minimum.

Alas, I have a bit more confidence for the short term future.
  • Options
    How good a manager is Lee Bowyer! Look at our squad compared to Swansea's, yet once again we are competing. Bowyer is getting every last inch of talent out of these boys at the moment, and silly mistakes aside, they are all a credit to themselves for the effort they are putting in
    Totally agree
  • Options
    Credible performance in the circumstances. Well done the youngsters! Now get that homework done before bedtime.
  • Options
    so much better than against derby - we set up as a team which gave us half a chance regardless of age rather than just putting 8 senior defensive players out