Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Andre Green signs on loan from Villa**

Comments

• Options
    Not been confirmed by the club whether he is eligible tonight or not. 

Mind games from them?
  • Options
    He's not available unfortunately. 
  • Options
    So we replaced Jonathan Leko with Jonathan Leko Mark II :) . I shouldn't feel this good about the signing but I do. welcome Andre Green  :)
    plain as a pikestaff, we've missed Leko … never know what you got til it's gone
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oh bollocks... He does have the accent above the e, just not anywhere but twitter. 

Apologies for my error. 
    2000 lines .. André has an é /André has an é/ André has an é/ André has an é/ etc.
    That's his new chant sorted at any rate!
  • Options
    He's quick too so is sorted for "e"s and whizz!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why is he not allowed to play tonight?
  • Options
    6 minutes late with registration I heard.
  • Options
     combination of EFL and both clubs staff  having too many port and lemons on New Year’s Eve to process anything sensible in time in New Year’s Day, a poorly toe, and no time to learn our play structures at all?

just guessing 
  • Options
    Well as he has now been with us for over 7.5 hours... what’s his latest injury status.  
  • Options
    Sounds like a player who needs to rediscover his mojo. Bowyer has shown himself to be a good motivator and man manager so I believe this might be the place for him to do that. Whether he’ll hit the ground running like we need him to, I don’t know, but suspect he can be a decent replacement for Leko and hopefully now ESI are writing the cheques we’ll hopefully won’t be relying on solely him as other signing will follow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From a Villa fan:

“Inconsistent. Has flashes of brilliance but then other times he looks clueless. Okay with the ball but end product is questionable. However with game time I think those flashes of brilliance could become more frequent.”

Sounds exactly like Leko 

For me, a bit like Jerome Thomas.
  • Options
    From a Villa fan:

“Inconsistent. Has flashes of brilliance but then other times he looks clueless. Okay with the ball but end product is questionable. However with game time I think those flashes of brilliance could become more frequent.”

Sounds exactly like Leko 

Or every winger except a few top class ones. 
  • Options
    From a Villa fan:

Sounds exactly like Leko 

Or every winger except a few top class ones. 
    tottenham away 3-2, he was unplayable.
  • Options
    Going back to pre-season, given the choice of Green or Leko I would have taken Green every time - more first-team experience, more goals, more versatility. Can't understand some of the negativity about this signing. And I say this after Leko's done pretty well for us.

Needs a easy darn catchy song!
  • Options
    Hi thenewbie said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oh bollocks... He does have the accent above the e, just not anywhere but twitter. 

Apologies for my error. 
    2000 lines .. André has an é /André has an é/ André has an é/ André has an é/ etc.
    That's his new chant sorted at any rate!
    Perhaps his name is André Gréén
  • Options
    What will his first injury be?
  • Options
    What was his injury of choice up in Preston ?
    Or will he fancy a new more exotic injury In Sarrf London 
  • Options
    What was his injury of choice up in Preston ?
    Or will he fancy a new more exotic injury In Sarrf London 
    Arthritic toe sounds about as Preston as you can get - my bet is he might go for the Aneke package which is hopefully being freed up soon - a variety of muscle injuries and months of massaging - wouldn’t mind that myself