Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    So are we done tonight? 

Taylor can still sign for Rangers in the next 50 minutes
  • Options
    Apparently the fella who won the free tickets from Southall earlier has sent them back!
    Just to clarify he responded saying he has a season ticket, would like something else lol cheek of it
    He should send him all the empty crips packets and 7 up cans.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    So are we done tonight? 

Taylor can still sign for Rangers in the next 50 minutes
    Russian window closes in Feb. 
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    Good transfer window, but spoiled by MS, who hyped and raised hopes when he didn't have to. (Dick)
    Taking it all far too serious mate no?Insulting an engaging new chairman?! Good window. Bowyer now has a fuller squad to manage, and options as players get back to fitness. We have a good set of players that can take on any team in this league when they are fit. Some people on here seem to want to replace the lot of them! How naive. Awaiting any late late shock news but Taylor staying is not to be under- appreciated too. Really, what is not to like? Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • Options
    Soooo 

Phillips

Matthews/Solly Pearce/Deji Lockyer/Sarr Purrington 

Cullen/Smith Davis/Pratley

Green Williams/Oztumer/Aneke Doughty/McGeady

Taylor/Bonne/Hemed

Just that right hand side without the cover. Who players there if no Green. Williams I guess? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should point out Davies is a good signing and had we signed him and a striker I would have been delighted.

My only frustration is that we haven't signed the striker I feel we really need to make sure we dont go down

• Options
    Thought Crawley tweeted we were signing someone on a permanent this morning
  • Options
    Blue noses 👃 not happy sham😂😂
  • Options
    Talal said:
    David Davis. His parents must have a wild imagination. 
    You mean former golfer David Love III and his wife Davina - lovely people
  • Options
    Have Jackie and Marshall signed their new contracts yet?
  • Options
    Now it seems it's not happening, care to share the name you heard @Sage ?
  • Options
    What happened to Docherty ?
    Up in the air still, heard rumours he was going Hibs but nothing confirmed yet
    Going TO Hibs.......FFS!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fairly underwhelmed after the hype of this morning to not make any permanent signings, and nothing up top. I worry whether we have replaced the goals that Gallagher and Leko provided, and that we are really dependant on Lyle staying fit, especially if we go to 4231 or 433

Can't help thinking that all 3 of the loan signings we made today were ones which could have gone through sooner if they were targets we especially wanted, as NONE of them were first team regulars
    I think McGeady will chip in with goals as much as Gallagher. Green has opened his account and needs to be at least as effective as Leko. With Williams and McGeady in the team we will make chances. Keeping Lyle and getting Bonne fit ought to be just enough to keep us up.
  • Options
    If you want some light relief, read the replies to the Birmingham tweet about Davis joining us
  • Options
    What happened to Docherty ?
    Up in the air still, heard rumours he was going Hibs but nothing confirmed yet
    Going TO Hibs.......FFS!!!
    Wants to stay in the EU.

;) 
  • Options
    Decent signing's got a big squad now. I wonder if Matt's super duper phone is paid for outright or just a loan.
  • Options
    Should point out Davies is a good signing and had we signed him and a striker I would have been delighted.

My only frustration is that we haven't signed the striker I feel we really need to make sure we dont go down

Agreed, Davis is a smart move, especially from a direct rival

But we do need another striker. We made bids earlier in the window for Gnanduillet, and that wasn't as a replacement for Lyle, so to bring in nobody is strange
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I'm surprised everyone is certain that we don't have a deal sheet in play?

Never mind