Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    David Davis
  • Options
    Anyone know why Birmingham are loaning us a midfielder?

It's not as if they're flying high in the table and don't need him.
    Probably injured and we're paying his wages.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Matt Southall, what a wally 
    Why?
    I’ve been flitting in and out of this thread but I’m sure GJ is implying he’s a wally for bigging our transfer action up when the reality is it’s been as dull as ditchwater and the players have come from Bowyers B&C list of players .
    Not to say they won’t keep us up but they prolly won’t be needed if we have luck with our players fitness .
    Im very happy with McGeady 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Why?
    ‘Marquee signings’ ‘we will spend money’ ‘prices and wage demands drop at the end of the window’ all the fart arsing on social media and we get 4 loans. Wally. 
    He didn’t say it about this window did he. 
  • Options
    David Davis ..... it's not on the OS yet. ....... so it can't be true. 

Right, Henry?

• Options
    Davis swap for Sarr?
    Will you go back and watch Chernobyl and  stop upsetting the Naby Sarr fan club. Chairman Leuth will be after you.
  • Options
    Any chance of Lyle signing an extension as the marquee announcement. He and LB were ESI's initial stated targets. I know it's highly wishful but I have 5 mins still to dream.
  • Options
    Is that it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    I pray to god Lockyer stays fit.

a long run of games with Pearce and Sarr holding the fort could be curtains.
    With all the extra midfielders we could be looking at playing prately at CB more when needed?
  • Options
    With all these midfielders Pratley to have a rest  then drop back to center back ? 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    David Davis
    Bolloxed up Brexit, wouldn’t trust him 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Why?

You are fucking joking? or a total wind up merchant?
  • Options
    Baffled by signing Davis and Smith, but no forward. 

If we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 we'll need 2 or 3 midfielders out of Cullen, Pratley, Field, Davis, Smith even before we get to Lapslie. 
  • Options
    I wondered what he was up to post-brexit secretary gig
  • Options
    I like Davis, good energetic midfielder. A little disappointed if we don’t get a striker in though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think 4 talented players in to allow some rotation for the rest of the season, and to bring on something different as subs is actually pretty good.  And pretty good is pretty good in Charlton world...
  • Options
    Dunno what’s going on here but as everyone is up in arms, I actually think that’s a decent signing! 😂 

Birmingham fans up in arms on Twitter as well. He’s been their best midfielder apparently 

Looked on both their fan boards and few seem upset. Apparently he was not going to get playing time with another player coming back from injury.
  • Options
    Still could sign out of contract players if needed too! 
  • Options
    I like Davis, good energetic midfielder. A little disappointed if we don’t get a striker in though.
    To be fair, you may be biased
  • Options

Last minute until the window SLAMS shut!