Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    Very experienced midfielder who is strong and sounds like he will be a crowd pleaser. Loan deal until the end of the season. Takes temporary deals to six - only five can be in a matchday squad - but we know Lee Bowyer loves to rotate his MF options.  ..... Cawley.
  • Options
    davis is a good solid experienced championship player. 
  • Options
    Still don't think we're done...
  • Options
    Loan deals are just the nature of the January window, especially on deadline day. Even Man Utd have made a loan signing.

Serious question, why did the Clarke-Harris deal fail?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not the deal I was expecting. Fully expected a striker and on a permanent deal.

Davis is a solid Championship player who will work hard. Another loan is not ideal though and means someone is going to miss out each week...

Disappointed we didn’t get in a striker as I know that’s something we definitely wanted. Sure we will hear why or more about that soon.

Welcome Davis nonetheless. Good signing.
  • Options
    Welcome David Davis. 

I hope you can do a job for us and give Sarr something to FUCKING THINK ABOUT.
  • Options
    Nothing confirmed on Davis.
  • Options
    80 midfielders and no strikers!! Were gonna play like Spain!!
    You bloody wish we could play like Spain! As long as Taylor stays I’ll be happy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There’s the proof, we have no money imho, MS should read BS.
  • Options
    7 minutes to keep Lyle....
  • Options
    Anyone know why Birmingham are loaning us a midfielder?

It's not as if they're flying high in the table and don't need him.
  • Options
    I pray to god Lockyer stays fit.

a long run of games with Pearce and Sarr holding the fort could be curtains.
  • Options
    David Davis? Well, he was a shit prospect on Football Manager 2011 so I hate it. 

That said, FM11 is about as up to date as my football knowledge, so take this with a pinch of salt
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Matt Southall really oversold this window lol, 4 loan signings, imagine if that was RD
    Huh
  • Options
    Cawley says David David on loan from Birmingham. That concludes our business. No new striker but Lyle still here!