Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    30 minutes 😮🙀

We will still be finding out about movement for hours afterwards, just like every other widow.
    She hasn't killed em right if they're moving hours after.
  • Dear o dear shame on me after all these fecking years i still get disappointed with this shit.

A Roland transfer window with added Twitter bollox ------ FFS
    We've not sold our best player, and there's barely been a rumour that he is going to leave. I would say that is a definite improvement. 
     Not really. Roland kept Lyle over the summer
    Indeed. But I believe LB and SG really had to fight to keep him, and there were constant rumours he was going to leave right up to the end of the transfer window.

That's not been the case this time. 
  • Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 
    No......just you thinking that. 

We haven't signed JCH & keeping him under wraps until 11pm just to look good. 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    You are far and away the most tedious person I have ever encountered. Your constant drivel is like white fucking noise.

I'm pretty sure that you would whinge if Selma Hayak bent over and touched her toes Infront of you and proclaimed "fill me up" you'd moan that she had eaten a taco a week ago and had a bit stuck in her wisdom teeth......

Have you ever cracked a smile?
    Yes many times.

Forgive my age.......who is Selma Hayak...?
    Watch "From Dusk 'Till Dawn" 
  • Where's our super duper signing? 
  • Someone already getting ahead of themselves: 

Born near Thorpe Park
    Small time.  Should be going for players born near Disneyland or at least Alton Towers.  Underwhelmed ;-(
  • Cardiff sign Adomah from Forest
  • Welling United getting in on the Deadline Day act...
    Please don’t be Taylor. Please don’t be Taylor.
    Nah its Ivan Toney
  • Where's our super duper signing? 
    23 minutes away
  • Dear o dear shame on me after all these fecking years i still get disappointed with this shit.

We've not sold our best player, and there's barely been a rumour that he is going to leave. I would say that is a definite improvement. 
    Indeed. But I believe LB and SG really had to fight to keep him, and there were constant rumours he was going to leave right up to the end of the transfer window.

That's not been the case this time. 
     Regardless. He stayed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get a big signing (even someone like JCH) in the next 30 mins, Taylor stays, it’s been an ok window for a team battling relegation and needing to save their season.

If that’s the lot and we have had our big run at getting ourselves away from the bottom, I struggle to see how anyone can honestly say they aren’t at least a bit disappointed 
     I've learnt not to be disappointed as a Charlton fan or you'll almost always be disappointed.
  • 772 unread posts. I'm just going to assume it's a massive anticlimax and hope to be surprised in the morning. 
  • As I said earlier we’ve probably signed someone but they’ll announce it at 10.59pm.

Hoping for a big striker.
    Nihu of Sheff Wed
  • Damnit!! - Striker; Renat Dadashov has signed for Birmingham City, thats it done then!!
  • cabbles said:
    As I said earlier we’ve probably signed someone but they’ll announce it at 10.59pm.

Hoping for a big striker.
    Nihu of Sheff Wed
     Hate him, but would take him.
  • Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 
    No......just you thinking that. 

We haven't signed JCH & keeping him under wraps until 11pm just to look good. 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    You are far and away the most tedious person I have ever encountered. Your constant drivel is like white fucking noise.

I'm pretty sure that you would whinge if Selma Hayak bent over and touched her toes Infront of you and proclaimed "fill me up" you'd moan that she had eaten a taco a week ago and had a bit stuck in her wisdom teeth......

Have you ever cracked a smile?
    Yes many times.

Forgive my age.......who is Selma Hayak...?
    Watch "From Dusk 'Till Dawn" 
    Great and weird film
  • We are working hard to get the Cov lad, but two other teams are pestering him too. 
    Hold tight, it’s going to the wire. 
  • Someone already getting ahead of themselves: 

Born near Thorpe Park
    Same place I was born. Assuming he was born in the hospital that is, I wasn't born on Colossus.

This won’t end well. I don’t disagree but this won’t go down well
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely the ole “we just couldn’t get it over the line” ain’t gonna resurface post Roland..
  • We are working hard to get the Cov lad, but two other teams are pestering him too. 
    Who?
    Who? 
    What Cov lad?
  • Is Jim White gonna do his "Charlton fans tune in" prick tease bit in the next 22 minutes I wonder or did @ValleyGary 's legendary doodle burn our bridges
  • Zain Westbrooke
  • Fucking hell it's getting lively on here - is everyone pissed now?

Yep. Insurance, as we all know it's gonna be a massive letdown (what my mrs always says)
     I think we already know how this will end.
  • Luton captain has had his contract cancelled.
    He's making his mind up with minutes to go before the window closes?