Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 
    Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest, might not even be done yet but regardless of when (if) its done before 11pm then it'll be announced then
  • Options
    I’m cool if we don’t make another signing - as long as Lyle stays. 
    We will be in a relegation battle without him. 
    Hahaha it may have escaped your notice but we are in a relegation battle already
  • Options
    Really concerned we haven’t signed a centre half.

Really concerned we have not signed a center-half, striker, right-back, left-back and a whole new medical team.
  • Options
    We will hear the usual “just couldn’t quite get it over the line” 

In regards to transfers or buying the Valley and training ground from Roland?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Kayal to join permanent. Just throwing it out there.
    What? He’s injured ffs.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Defence looked strong enough against Fulham - Has just needed the rest of team to cover it!!

We've still got the second best defensive record amongst the whole of the bottom eight team
  • Options
    We will hear the usual “just couldn’t quite get it over the line” 
    Or waiting weeks on the FA to confirm if they received it on time
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Kayal to join permanent. Just throwing it out there.
    What? He’s injured ffs.
    What? He's at CSK Sofia mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greg Docherty joins Hibs 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Docherty to Hibs confirmed.
  • Options
    Docherty to Hibernian on loan.
  • Options
    Glad Docherty isn’t this one signing we’re trying to get over the line. Nothing against him as a player, just don’t think we need another midfielder
  • Options
    I wonder what's going on with the Docherty signing. Do we still have a chance? 
  • Options
    I wonder what's going on with the Docherty signing. Do we still have a chance? 
    Heard Gary is talking about re-signing at this very moment

Bowyer knows his fans want a Defender and Striker so signing him to apease both sets
  • Options
    Maybe they tried to use him as bait to land Lyle and subsequently put us off. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happened to Docherty ?
  • Options
    Anyone know if Docherty has moved yet 
    Think I read somewhere he's gone to Hibs
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    People slagging off Bonne is astonishing, bloke was a revelation upfront before he (inevitably) got injured. 
    To be fair it’s only been one person hasn’t it?
    Don't let the facts get in the way 
  • Options
    Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 
    No......just you thinking that. 

We haven't signed JCH & keeping him under wraps until 11pm just to look good. 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    Your embarrassing yourself now!!

Photos were taken of Smith in the daylight - We announced him at 7pm!!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    What happened to Docherty ?
    Up in the air still, heard rumours he was going Hibs but nothing confirmed yet
  • Options
    Looking forward to the marquee signing - must be due soon.

A very exciting day!
  • Options
    No......just you thinking that. 

We haven't signed JCH & keeping him under wraps until 11pm just to look good. 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    No.

You are wrong.

Fat Lady needs to warm up first.
  • Options
    35 minutes to keep Lyle and Alfie Doughty who are the two most in danger of leaving from what I've heard.