Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    What a wankie  last 5  hours. 
    Matt what the fuck was all the tweets about. 
    Fuck all happened
     We announced Smith...
  • Options
    Ok I’ve had enough, off to bed got to be up at 5, don’t wake me up unless we sign Toney or Giroud.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 
    No......just you thinking that. 

We haven't signed JCH & keeping him under wraps until 11pm just to look good. 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    Alright golfie, sorry just my opinion and trying to hang onto something and some sort of possible statement MS and new owners may want to make as they are very aware of us fans “customers” and what we been through with previous regime. Additionally obv didn’t realise u knew every other Charlton life members thoughts though check you out mr popular. 
    either way Even if u r right and no signings and Taylor stays I’m happy enough and looking forward to tomorrow 
  • Options
    Really not wanting to jinx anything but anyone else thinking they got this all wrapped up waiting for 10.59 to do some new flash video announcement, not sure if want it to be a striker to a defender! But I’ve gone from 100% to 15% just hope it lasts and the news is good 

We haven't signed Toney & not announcing until very late just to give Barnsley a surprise.

We announce signings when they are done.  If they haven't been announced then they haven't been done.

End of.
    Your embarrassing yourself now!!

Photos were taken of Smith in the daylight - We announced him at 7pm!!
    My bad. Should have realised at the same time those pics of Smith were being taken Ivan Toney was behind him waiting his turn. 
    Struggling to get into reverse with that comment then!! - I thought we signed players the moment they're done?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I am drinking so time will pass quicker for me re signings. Hope that rubs off on everyone else so it seems like it all moves quicker. Hopefully Lyle goes nowhere either
    That's a brilliant excuse, why didn't I think of that?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Fuck all happened
     We announced Smith...
    Fuckin hallelujah 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone already getting ahead of themselves: 

• Options
    Talal said:
    Really concerned we haven’t signed a centre half.
    Why? The defence struggled when the midfield was decimated. Was fine earlier in the season and against Fulham.
     I’d hardly say they looked fine. We haven’t looked solid at the back for ages

we have 3 recognised centre halves. All of which have somehow managed to stay fit through this whole messy saga. And that was very lucky.

Im pretty sure at least one of them is due a lay off due to how stretched they’ve been. Add the fact that all three have got clangers in their locker.

In general terms we now have an abundance of midfielders and also forwards.

Risky business going into a relegation scrap with a threadbare back four if you ask me. 
  • Options
    Dear o dear shame on me after all these fecking years i still get disappointed with this shit.

A Roland transfer window with added Twitter bollox ------ FFS
    We've not sold our best player, and there's barely been a rumour that he is going to leave. I would say that is a definite improvement. 
  • Options
    I'm being quite calm but if we don't get at least 5 signings of high quality in by 11 I'm gonna smash my house up 
    That’s your house before you smashed it up! Nice.
  • Options
    30 minutes 😮🙀
  • Options
    I'm being quite calm but if we don't get at least 5 signings of high quality in by 11 I'm gonna smash my house up 
    Actual spit my beer out lol
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Welling United getting in on the Deadline Day act...
    Welling to announce the loan of Davidson after we announce our new striker?
  • Options
    There will be 3 signings in our near future, I feel.

A signing tonight, a free agent next week and a new contract for a player, but it won't be Lyle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck all happened

WANKY. Too right. Did we really expect anything else!!!!
  • Options

End of.
    You are far and away the most tedious person I have ever encountered. Your constant drivel is like white fucking noise.

I'm pretty sure that you would whinge if Selma Hayak bent over and touched her toes Infront of you and proclaimed "fill me up" you'd moan that she had eaten a taco a week ago and had a bit stuck in her wisdom teeth......

Have you ever cracked a smile?
    Yes many times.

Forgive my age.......who is Selma Hayak...?
  • Options
    Someone already getting ahead of themselves: 

Born near Thorpe Park
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Get a big signing (even someone like JCH) in the next 30 mins, Taylor stays, it’s been an ok window for a team battling relegation and needing to save their season.

If that’s the lot and we have had our big run at getting ourselves away from the bottom, I struggle to see how anyone can honestly say they aren’t at least a bit disappointed 
  • Options
    Dear o dear shame on me after all these fecking years i still get disappointed with this shit.

A Roland transfer window with added Twitter bollox ------ FFS
    We've not sold our best player, and there's barely been a rumour that he is going to leave. I would say that is a definite improvement. 
     Not really. Roland kept Lyle over the summer
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    30 minutes 😮🙀

We will still be finding out about movement for hours afterwards, just like every other widow.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Can I skip the end of Veganuary and eat a choccy biccy please...

Foxes Luxury Chocolate collection...

Not doing it until we announce no more in or out.

Or Lyle new contract will do.