Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Can’t wait for our “Super dupa” marquee signing to be unveiled 
    What on his supa dupa deal phone ? Crikey what fun, looks like that beast southall bought up all of the tuck shop as well, lets hope the rotter didn't spend all of his money there.
    The phone is being repaired in Carphone Warehouse - still under warranty. Hopefully back soon.
  • Melrose said:
    MS's credibility will be totally shot if we dont get more incomings than this!
    Its not just the numbers, its the quality.

Nobody can claim they thought this was gonna be the outcome when we were all high fiving about Roland buggering off.

The old git will be pissing himself at this.
    The transfer window was more exciting under RD.
    This is it. Everyone is afraid to say this for fear of being branded a Roland apologist, but the longer this goes on, you realise that for a chairman actively looking to sell up, we had some very very good windows.
    This doesn’t only deserve me pressing the lol button, it made me type lol too.

last year was a good one, remember when we replaced a 14 goal striker with josh Parker 

Lowest budget in the league, and agents/managers laughing at us when we told them how much money we had spring to mind as quotes from LB under RD. 
  • Melrose said:

Nobody can claim they thought this was gonna be the outcome when we were all high fiving about Roland buggering off.

This is it. Everyone is afraid to say this for fear of being branded a Roland apologist, but the longer this goes on, you realise that for a chairman actively looking to sell up, we had some very very good windows.
    This doesn’t only deserve me pressing the lol button, it made me type lol too.

last year was a good one, remember when we replaced a 14 goal striker with josh Parker 

We were pushing for promotion and needed someone to get us over the line. Parker did a job at league 1 level. This time we are in danger of relegation. At championship level. We need more.

Look we still may make the 2 or 3 big signings we need - but it was a feckin miracle the old fuck helped Gallen get the players in over the summer he did looking back on it. 

• clb74 said:
    I’m hearing Dele the Watford guy is the closest to a deal. Could be announced in the next hour. 

Happy to be shot down if it doesn’t happen. 
    His that good  we dont know his full name
    Haha couldn’t be arsed to try spell it 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    WTAF is a Burton pic doing in there?
    Taylor signing for Burton
    Now that is a transfer coup. Never saw that coming. Bet he'll smash them in every week. At least it's not to a rival.....this season. 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    I'm not so sure anymore.  Happy with McGeady though and the key will be keeping Taylor 
  • Sponsored links:

• Tahnoon is at The Valley according to Instagram.
    Meeting the Aussies. 
    He's selling already 
  • More importantly can we find out where everyone got transferred on that football grid game thing? 
  • edited January 2020
    7pm, 9pm, 10pm

That is my random hunch for announcements

• Haven't got my glasses on. Is that really the Messiah! Has he got a cheque book in his back pocket... love a bit of retro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Melrose said:

If it's not already too late, you might want to consider deleting that before it goes down as one of the most stupid posts.
    I knew this would happen! I think he was a total and utter CUNT.

There you go. I total PRICK.

Is that better?

However, it is a fact that our new owner still needs to prove he is a step up in terms of transfers.

What the flying fuck is wrong with that comment?

Fucks sake.
    Gallen and Bows made them decent windows because they picked up quality for nothing. Gambler paid off. We do so in the summer again but also made poor signings, mainly because we were working on a budget that was useless for this division. No credit should go the way of Roland ever. 
    I have edited my post..... 

Maybe I should have stated Gallen gets the credit. Just assuming Gallen is also equipped to do what he needs in this window and beyond. 
  • Sky Sports Breaking News:
    Bristol Rovers star Clarke-Harris expected to snub Charlton move due to Chairman interacting too much with fans, more to follow..
    Big Brother, this has 74 lol’s and counting, almost surpassing my age app pic of Roland, I want my promote.
  • Oggy Red said:
    Tahnoon is at The Valley according to Instagram.
    Passed his medical and in the squad for tomorrow.

How tall is he?
  • DRAddick said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Marriage? Congratulations to Matt and his new husband. Personally think he could have done better. 
    I genuinely had a quick look and thought it was Aidan McGeady at first glance
  • What I want to know is who gets teh free tickets if nobody signs? 
  • Maddison on loan to Hull

LOAN
    Disappointing for MacAnthony he only saves wages plus loan fee.