Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• bobmunro said:
    I just have a hunch that two (or more) deals have been done, and MS's style says they will be announced at 10.59pm on the website.

He seems way too relaxed otherwise.

Add to that his response to that Tweet and I reckon you're right mate. Still think there 2 bits of good to very good news to come
  • Can’t wait for our “Super dupa” marquee signing to be unveiled 
    What on his supa dupa deal phone ? Crikey what fun, looks like that beast southall bought up all of the tuck shop as well, lets hope the rotter didn't spend all of his money there.
    The phone is being repaired in Carphone Warehouse - still under warranty. Hopefully back soon.
    Let's hope it's working by August 27th
  • Melrose said:
    Think it means there not willing to call him back unless it’s financially beneficial to them. 

Surely Charlton would have checked all this out before going down this line for the player?
    Agree, especially as this rumours been knocking about for ages.
  • Oggy Red said:
    Tahnoon is at The Valley according to Instagram.
    Passed his medical and in the squad for tomorrow.

Has his own song already:
    Plays when he wants
    Tahnoon Nimer
    He plays when he wants.
  • Lyle Taylor has been oddly quiet on Instagram today
    He can't hear the outside world with his noise cancelling headphones.
  • Jeezus SSN!

Just switched on and one of the reporters was in the back of a motor with a bloke who had his head down and looked exactly like Lyle! White hair the lot. Nearly shit myself!

It was Patrick Van Aarnholt!
    F**k me, are Sky dictating what day and time players sign contracts now, as well as dictating what time games kick off, nausing up Saturday afternoons
  • Sponsored links:

• DRAddick said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Marriage? Congratulations to Matt and his new husband. Personally think he could have done better. 
    Is that McGready? 
  • Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Tahnoon is at The Valley according to Instagram.
    Passed his medical and in the squad for tomorrow.

How tall is he?
    Taller than Ozzy Oztumer. 

• CH4RLTON said:
    What I want to know is who gets teh free tickets if nobody signs? 
    Me - I tweeted back "No one"
  • Tahnoon is at The Valley according to Instagram.
    Would somebody ask him if he has found any investors sponsors yet 
  • Has Chris Parke’s gone home yet ? 
  • Just came back on line after 3 hours.
    Ok no more signings, maybe Matt is waiting for transfer fees and wage demands to drop ? 
    The good news is Taylor can't leave now because to lose your best striker would look shocking a few hours before the window shuts. If we were in mid table I'm convinced Taylor would have left (he still might)
    There is still time for Matt Southall to look good but last day deals often fail.

Taylor stays= good window
    Taylor goes= bad window

It's that clear cut.

Why should they fail ? Southall told us himself & as an ex agent he would know, the prices fall the nearer we get to the deadline.
  • Jeezus SSN!

Just switched on and one of the reporters was in the back of a motor with a bloke who had his head down and looked exactly like Lyle! White hair the lot. Nearly shit myself!

It was Patrick Van Aarnholt!

I also had a mini heart attack for half a second!
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    What I want to know is who gets teh free tickets if nobody signs? 
    Me - I tweeted back "No one"
    Very clever. You win if we don’t make anymore signings or bring in Craig Noone.
  • Maddison was all set to sign. Asked Southall for a drink and he passed him a can of 7up. He went crazy, he only drinks Sprite and if bows and gallen had done there home work they would have known that .
  • Vydra still expected to leave Burnley according to SSN. 
  • bobmunro said:
    I just have a hunch that two (or more) deals have been done, and MS's style says they will be announced at 10.59pm on the website.

He seems way too relaxed otherwise.
    it wouldn't surprise me if the deals are already done - maybe trying to see how leaky those who would know are or maybe waiting for photo opportunity etc?? - ms defo said medicals so either that or someone's failed one??
  • On a running machine at present, checked in to see if anything’s happening..... no at ease, as you were.
  • robroy said:
    DRAddick said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Marriage? Congratulations to Matt and his new husband. Personally think he could have done better. 
    Is that McGready? 
    eedie mageedy from ballamorey