Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Not too sure if it has been posted already but, Matt has deleted his Lyle Taylor tweet from earlier (The 3m would not get his left boot tweet)
    Yeah seen that, lets hope its not egg on his face 
  • Deleted a load from earlier, hmmmm
  • Lets not make this too much about Ackworth.

Not too sure if it has been posted already but, Matt has deleted his Lyle Taylor tweet from earlier (The 3m would not get his left boot tweet)
    He's got previous for deleting tweets.
  • Not606 vs Ackworth - bring it on!
  • edited January 2020
    Not too sure if it has been posted already but, Matt has deleted his Lyle Taylor tweet from earlier (The 3m would not get his left boot tweet)
    Tweet has definitely gone... Concerning, unless it gives us the money to replace with Toney. 
  • Acworth is a Charlton Athletic institution.

He will not be silenced.

Half the people that spout on twitter are nuts!

• If Bostock signs on loan does that mean we’re at our loan allowance?

If so that means permanent signing from here on in.

Probably but you can have more than 5 loan players - just no more than 5 in the matchday squad.
  • Weird that he’s deleted tweets 
  • edited January 2020
    Matt Southall has gone awfully quiet and I also noticed his deleted a couple of tweets, I hope he’s just busy and not regretting he’s earlier confidence, he said about 1 being done by midday earlier I hope he hasn’t set himself to fail here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Weird that he’s deleted tweets 
    what other tweets? 
  • This thread really is an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Says failed to load tweet but I can still see Matt's reply to me about not getting Lyle's boot for £3m

Might have muted tweets on it as even I was getting a ton of notifications from people responding to it
  • Not too sure if it has been posted already but, Matt has deleted his Lyle Taylor tweet from earlier (The 3m would not get his left boot tweet)
    that 7 up's dangerous stuff - he definitely seemed invincible a few hours back 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Tweet has definitely gone... Concerning, unless it gives us the money to replace with Toney. 
    It is still on there, go on his account page. Click on TWEETS AND REPLIES, scroll down and it is still there.
  • Deleting tweets is so "cringey" They won't be happy I tell ya they won't be F'in appy

• That tweet has been deleted as well
  • He is not even worth quoting/posting.
    Followed him for a while just to see some of the crap he posts, but it became so bizarre I had to stop.  I'm fairly sure he's mentally ill!

• He knows deleting tweets will get picked up on.... Maybe he gets off on it?
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    My keyboard has a whole host of buttons I have never ever pressed. I can honestly say I have never hit the F5 button on any keyboard I have ever sat in front of.
        I think they said smashed; have you ever smashed it?

• Has it?
    If you click on them it says failed to load tweet
  • edited January 2020

That tweet has been deleted as well
    Id rather he hadn’t said anything at all unless he was 100% confident he’s gonna look a dick unless we bring in 2/3 good players today after last night and this morning.

• Has it?
    Dont think that means its been deleted else you surely wont be able to see the message at all
  • robroy said:
    This guy must have the biggest balls ever if their are no signings 
    Let's really hope this does not come back to bite me
  • So does this mean I'm now shitting myself up until 11pm?
  • edited January 2020
    I think it's safe to say Matt isn't Roland at all

I think he has the clubs best interests at heart. 

He is new in this role, and like all of us, it's possible even he can get carried away a little, but I would rather have that level of excitement/intent and engagement with the fans then anything else we had with Roland. 

He is not going to sell Taylor for 3/4m - 7/8 could be another story but nobody is going to offer that. 

He knows Taylor is an asset 
  • Probably a young prem forward too sign and Bostock I think.

• Has it?
    Dont think that means its been deleted else you surely wont be able to see the message at all