Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• Options
    I see that serial WAG Danielle Lloyd has now come out and had a dig at Vardy too, calling her a rat and claiming to have had run ins with her in the past.

She also accused Vardy of being "recruited" by The Sun and branding her a "#secretwag", apparently in reference to an anonymous Sun gossip column supposedly written by a WAG.

Sounds more than plausible.
    Let's see what Vardy's forensic investigators find  :smile:
  • Options
    Nothing to see here, move along.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I firmly believe this is a story concocted by both of them to keep them relevant & give them the publicity they both desperately crave. 

Pond life, the pair of them!
  • Options
    I firmly believe this is a story concocted by both of them to keep them relevant & give them the publicity they both desperately crave. 

Pond life, the pair of them!
    I firmly believe it isn't.
  • Options
    Point of order -

- "Private Account" don't mean she airs her dirty washing on it, it means, as a celebrity, she has a "professional" account for fans to be added and to use to do paid advertising and influencing etc, and a "private" account for people she genuinely knows and trusts to share family photos / family news on.

- I don't read as she's bothered about what was shared, but instead who shared it. 

- It's gone public because Instagram, by it's very nature, is public and that was the method used to catch the rat.

- I'm not a fan of either of these, although I do have an inbuilt dislike of Vardy for some reason.

• Options
    Point of order -

- "Private Account" don't mean she airs her dirty washing on it, it means, as a celebrity, she has a "professional" account for fans to be added and to use to do paid advertising and influencing etc, and a "private" account for people she genuinely knows and trusts to share family photos / family news on.

- I don't read as she's bothered about what was shared, but instead who shared it. 

- It's gone public because Instagram, by it's very nature, is public and that was the method used to catch the rat.

- I'm not a fan of either of these, although I do have an inbuilt dislike of Vardy for some reason.

I think everyone in the country dislikes Rebekah Vardy, it’s basically the one thing that unites the country currently! 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    I see that serial WAG Danielle Lloyd has now come out and had a dig at Vardy too, calling her a rat and claiming to have had run ins with her in the past.

She also accused Vardy of being "recruited" by The Sun and branding her a "#secretwag", apparently in reference to an anonymous Sun gossip column supposedly written by a WAG.

Dunno whats wider on Danielle Lloyd, her mouth or her fanny.
    I doubt she could fit a whole can of pringles in her mouth if that helps you work it out. 
    i forgot about her and the pringles 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Googled it... Couldn't see a whole can just a couple of crisps... Wonder if they were prawn cocktail...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If nothing else, this has introduced me to a new term of abuse....as Melchet would say to Captain Darling "Darling, take a note of that phrase Spunk Trumpet. I like it and would like to use it more in conversation"
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Googled it... Couldn't see a whole can just a couple of crisps... Wonder if they were prawn cocktail...
    they are now
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    they are now
    Not beef ?
  • Options
    It’s her mouth.
  • Options
    It’s her mouth.
    nope, the pringles were definitely in her fanny
  • Options
    It’s her mouth.
    nope, the pringles were definitely in her fanny
    Once you pop one up, you just can’t stop.

Mind you they do get a bit soggy around the edges.
  • Options
    I have to be honest, this has really effected me.

I'm gutted to see Coleen get betrayed like that by someone she thought was a friend.

I couldn't sleep last night with all the thoughts going round and round in my head.

Cant we just get them both in the same mudbath, wearing bikinis and wrestle with each other?
    I have to be honest, this has really effected me.

I'm gutted to see Coleen get betrayed like that by someone she thought was a friend.

I couldn't sleep last night with all the thoughts going round and round in my head.

Cant we just get them both in the same mudbath, wearing bikinis and wrestle with each other?
    Wont the mud effect all that plastic though?
    I was waiting for someone to say "affect not effect" but it never came. Standards are a slipping. 
  • Options

Dunno whats wider on Danielle Lloyd, her mouth or her fanny.
    Get on Not606 mate, you'll go down a storm there.
  • Options
    I don't use Instagram or Facebook. Anything that gets into the public domain about my personal life will mean that someone on CL is sharing knowledge about the fact that I was born in Charlton, I am married and support Sussex at cricket.
    Oh dear :neutral:

Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Can anyone remember what the controversy was around her when she was on IAC? I know something happened but just can't remember.....
    was it the fact she looked like a post-op male to female gender change recipient ?
    Image result for vardy im a celebrity
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Point of order -

I think everyone in the country dislikes Rebekah Vardy, it’s basically the one thing that unites the country currently! 
    Until this I didn’t even know she existed.

As for Colleen, I have zero sympathy for people who repeatedly court media for their own purposes then whinge about their privacy.  She gave that up a long time ago; plenty of footballers wives are able to get on with their lives privately and successfully, it was her choice to launch her ugly mug into the spotlight.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Point of order -

As for Colleen, I have zero sympathy for people who repeatedly court media for their own purposes then whinge about their privacy.  She gave that up a long time ago; plenty of footballers wives are able to get on with their lives privately and successfully, it was her choice to launch her ugly mug into the spotlight.
    The point was these were private posts to followers, friends, family only. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Point of order -

I think she's a sort tbh.
  • Options
    According to Twitter, Vardy may now be suing Rooney!

• Options
    These people have more money than sense.

The lawyers will be the only winners.
  • Options
    it will probably end up going in Vardy's favour because she will argue it was one of her staff who did it and not her. Not sure how that would work in a court of law given it has Vardy's name all over it.

The silly thing is most people had forgotten all about it but now it's going to be back in the spotlight

• Options
    Two self indulgent silly people. Hello magazine must be rubbing their hands with joy!!