Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• The best we can all hope for is that it costs both sides a lot of money. In the long run I think both sides will benefit from this, they've made careers from gossip.  
    I like to think I dont have much interest in the whole sage but its hard to avoid unless you live on a desert island.  
    I'm not Rebekah is going to do well out of it to be honest. Yes they've made careers from this sort of nonsense and yes, in a way, bad publicity is better than no publicity. But Rebekah clearly didn't have much to offer in the first place, hence why she had to leak stories to amuse herself. I think she'll be quickly forgotten, especially when Jamie hangs up his boots. 
  • The best we can all hope for is that it costs both sides a lot of money. In the long run I think both sides will benefit from this, they've made careers from gossip.  
    I like to think I dont have much interest in the whole sage but its hard to avoid unless you live on a desert island.  
    I'm not Rebekah is going to do well out of it to be honest. Yes they've made careers from this sort of nonsense and yes, in a way, bad publicity is better than no publicity. But Rebekah clearly didn't have much to offer in the first place, hence why she had to leak stories to amuse herself. I think she'll be quickly forgotten, especially when Jamie hangs up his boots. 

The loose women panel may have an empty seat soon. Rebekah could wish to get her arse on it.

Her CV for loose women may be hard to ignore.

She did I'm a celeb. She's a wag. She has piers Morgan's phone number. She has kids. She is opinionated. 
  • iaitch said:
    Vardy is a racist and his wife a complete slosher, the pair of them shouldn't be anywhere near the public eye
    Had to look up slosher in the urban dictionary as it's a new one on me.

Here's the definition:- When a young female tends to slosh around from male to male. Sometimes even taking it in the arse twice in 4 days. Some say when she walks it sounds as if they are being followed by a bucket full of water.

Wonderful phrase must try to get it in a conversation now and again.
    Tell your Mrs that a couple of your ex girlfriends were sloshers. 
    But don't tell her what it means. 
    When she Google's it run for cover. 
    😂
  • Caroline is a massive shit stirrer
  • Dave2l said:
    The best we can all hope for is that it costs both sides a lot of money. In the long run I think both sides will benefit from this, they've made careers from gossip.  

The loose women panel may have an empty seat soon. Rebekah could wish to get her arse on it.

Her CV for loose women may be hard to ignore.

She did I'm a celeb. She's a wag. She has piers Morgan's phone number. She has kids. She is opinionated. 
    She appeared on Loose Women a number of times a few years ago.
    She came across as a humourless, unfriendly, narcissist.
    I doubt anyone warmed to her.
  • I still don't  hiveca fig....I am surprised people take sides.
    We know you subscribe to OK! Magazine
  • If you played or worked for Leicester you would be making sure you don’t tell anything to either Vardy’s in confidence. Would sell their own granny out to the papers for a pound coin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well at least we know Rebekah's favourite word is cnut.
  • Firstly thank you, that was extremely worth my time. Secondly, of all the trash on there I think the thing that annoys me most is her ending absolutely every message with x. If you added up all the microseconds she spends typing that pointless little character on the end over the years she could probably have read a book or something.
    I wonder what she calls her old man when having a barney?!
    I wonder what she calls her old man when having a barney?!
    Cnut.
  • Wagatha Christie "case files" 🤔
  • Sat in a tattoo chair currently so thank you very much for this 
  • Firstly thank you, that was extremely worth my time. Secondly, of all the trash on there I think the thing that annoys me most is her ending absolutely every message with x. If you added up all the microseconds she spends typing that pointless little character on the end over the years she could probably have read a book or something.

Putting an "x" at the end of a sentence is a rather unnecessary course of action.

It is an intention to be polite and or romantic to a friend or loved one....but it doesn't really achieve much.

Especially when blokes do it to a fellow friend. 

It is room 101 criteria....along with people who do loud gas's plop poos in public bathrooms
  • iaitch said:
    Vardy is a racist and his wife a complete slosher, the pair of them shouldn't be anywhere near the public eye
    Had to look up slosher in the urban dictionary as it's a new one on me.

Here's the definition:- When a young female tends to slosh around from male to male. Sometimes even taking it in the arse twice in 4 days. Some say when she walks it sounds as if they are being followed by a bucket full of water.

Wonderful phrase must try to get it in a conversation now and again.
    Seems very precise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't tell me Mother Superior is a slosher???
  • If you played or worked for Leicester you would be making sure you don’t tell anything to either Vardy’s in confidence. Would sell their own granny out to the papers for a pound coin.
    Exactly my thoughts after reading that thread.  

Surely this will affect Jamie's football career, as I can't imagine many of his team mates will be saying too much to him from now on.
    A fan of the history of English Kings circa 1000AD?  Life is full of surprises. 
    Exactly my thoughts after reading that thread.  

Surely this will affect Jamie's football career, as I can't imagine many of his team mates will be saying too much to him from now on.
    Or indeed any future managerial/coaching career where players will need to tell him things in confidence...
  • Dave2l said:
    Firstly thank you, that was extremely worth my time. Secondly, of all the trash on there I think the thing that annoys me most is her ending absolutely every message with x. If you added up all the microseconds she spends typing that pointless little character on the end over the years she could probably have read a book or something.

Putting an "x" at the end of a sentence is a rather unnecessary course of action.

It is an intention to be polite and or romantic to a friend or loved one....but it doesn't really achieve much.

Especially when blokes do it to a fellow friend. 

It is room 101 criteria....along with people who do loud gas's plop poos in public bathrooms
    Putting an x must be a female thing, as I do it and so do most of the women I know.
    Wayne would out bid that offer. 
  • Vardy hasnt been seen near court whereas as Rooney has been daily and was even on the witness stand. I think Vardy might have been told it's in his interest to not be associated with it. Tough to distance yourself when your misses is basically being shown to be a liar in public. Such a stupid thing to be that self obsessed that you are willing to waste millions of pounds and self destruct your reputation in a public forum
  • Jamie Vardy was in court yesterday (I believe). Not sure about other days. 
  • edited May 2022
    I'm team Rooney.
    I've always had a strong dislike of Rebekah Vardy.
    Rooney didn't want the court case, nor did Vardy's agent who begged her not to go ahead.

Vardy allegedly asked the agent to take the blame and Vardy would make sure she was looked after. 
    The agent whose mobile unfortunately fell into the North Sea is now too ill to give evidence. 

Vardy has admitted that via her agent she did leak a story to The Sun previously. 
    It seems to me Vardy should lose and I hope she gets lumbered with all the costs. 

This 100%
    I remember the sad situation where Jamie fell out with his dad about 8 years ago as his Dad couldn't get on with Rebekah Vardy.
    Don't  know the circumstances as don't read the Sunday papers that probably told the story why ?
    Considering Mr Vardy senior made sure Jamie got to games and home when he had a tag around his ankle that must be terrible for him to fall out with his lad because of a third party that entered his life.

I'm not aware that situation has changed.

Amazed that I have commented on a soap opera situation but I'm very much Team Rooney and it's the publicity ravenous RV that wanted a court case so she could be photographed by the press and paparazzi in her latest fashion item. Jamie will pick up the tag and she will be the new Katie Price.

The Rooney's have never needed or wanted publicity as Wayne lived in that goldfish bowl since he was 16 when Jamie was just a tearaway and if not for his dad his career may not have happened.