Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Not read this thread and don't intend to. If we care about this we get sucked into a World of nonsense. Why can't they just not talk to each other like others do?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Apparently the Rooney's left court today with a brief smirk on their faces.

Shit is about to get real 

He’s smirking because he’s got a bargain bucket waiting at home - or he just won first place in the 
    Steve Evans lookalike contest

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

He’s smirking because he’s got a bargain bucket waiting at home - or he just won first place in the 

Nice to see him carrying his wife’s handbag for her. What a gent.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

Ex footballer buys pub after Derby County exit as manager shocker - this is him 12 months later

No wait - he’s started early 😃
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

Christ on a bike he turned 60 quickly.
  • Options
    Not read this thread and don't intend to. If we care about this we get sucked into a World of nonsense. Why can't they just not talk to each other like others do?
    I admire your energy saving posting. You should also put this on the new manager thread.
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options

It seems to me Vardy should lose and I hope she gets lumbered with all the costs. 

• Options
    I'm team Rooney.
    I've always had a strong dislike of Rebekah Vardy.
    Rooney didn't want the court case, nor did Vardy's agent who begged her not to go ahead.

Vardy allegedly asked the agent to take the blame and Vardy would make sure she was looked after. 
    The agent whose mobile unfortunately fell into the North Sea is now too ill to give evidence. 

Vardy has admitted that via her agent she did leak a story to The Sun previously. 
    It seems to me Vardy should lose and I hope she gets lumbered with all the costs. 
    Agreed. Vardy has admitted leaking a story about Danny Drinkwater but denied leaking any from Coleen. It’s obvious she’s guilty, just tried to pin it on her agent, 

I doubt she got paid much for most of the stories. Money is money and Jamie was late earning decent money but it’s purely just malicious and jealousy. Pathetic little tart 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

Hard to believe that he is younger than Ronaldo
  • Options
    I'm team Rooney.
    Rooney didn't want the court case, nor did Vardy's agent who begged her not to go ahead.

Vardy allegedly asked the agent to take the blame and Vardy would make sure she was looked after. 
    The agent whose mobile unfortunately fell into the North Sea is now too ill to give evidence. 

Vardy has admitted that via her agent she did leak a story to The Sun previously. 
    Agreed. Vardy has admitted leaking a story about Danny Drinkwater but denied leaking any from Coleen. It’s obvious she’s guilty, just tried to pin it on her agent, 

I doubt she got paid much for most of the stories. Money is money and Jamie was late earning decent money but it’s purely just malicious and jealousy. Pathetic little tart 
    Good lord. People get wrapped up in that soap opera?  Its like old biddies over the back fence.
    Go for a walk or something.
    That's as polite as I can get.
  • Options
    I'm team Rooney.

This is a woman who was divorced twice and had 3 other kids before marrying Vardy, and is 5 years older than him so you'd think he could've probably done better. His parents certainly weren't happy about it, never liked her from the off and refused to go to their wedding.
  • Options
    Major said:
    I'm team Rooney.

Good lord. People get wrapped up in that soap opera?  Its like old biddies over the back fence.
    Go for a walk or something.
    That's as polite as I can get.
    Don't feel you need to be polite as I won't be. Nobody asked you to open this thread (it was pretty self explanatory what it was about). One comment about what's been said in court is hardly "getting wrapped up in it". Either way, nobody forced you to reply, open the thread or take any notice of the case. 
  • Options
    Rebekah vardy may possess the unfortunate extreme self pity illness carried by actress moaning queen Megan markle.

You've got your money and have a healthy family, but you're still a bit down in the dumps due to a bad public image.

Ah, the human being. The social animal that will always most likely just continuously be miserable.

Normal people can have a wish to be famous - because they may feel bored and empty.

Famous people are desperate for genuine friends because they are lost up their own arse. They secretly wish to be normal again, and so must play victim.

The grass is always greener.

We moan and we die.

• Options
    I have a certain sympathy for the husbands here, although I don't know if they encouraged this situation to end up in court.
    Surely both husbands must have been wanting respective wives to not take it this far?
    This is going to cost millions for just words. People have not been assaulted, people have not died.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    This is unbelievably cringey.

And I absolutely love it. 

Having said all that though, my god this has gone on a while. 

Judge Judy would have sorted this out as the co-main case in the Depp Vs Heard case, all in one episode. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

Hard to believe anyone’s younger than Ronaldinho.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

That's the difference between European men & British men.
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Swisdom said:
    Dave2l said:

That's the difference between European men & British men.
    To be fair to British men, Rooney is hardly typical - he was a man at 12 and balding by the time he was 18. He was never going to age well.
    He looks in worse shape than a lady acquaintance of his years ago.
  • Options
    Vardy is a racist and his wife a complete slosher, the pair of them shouldn't be anywhere near the public eye
  • Options
    Read a Twitter thread of all Vardy’s texts yesterday, was like something out of Footballers Lives.

Same as the Love Island and ‘influencer’ crew, Genuinely angers me that these self-absorbed desperates get to live a life of luxury while the rest of us graft 
    yeah i stumbled across it on my feed, before i hadn't seen or looked at anything. By that alone RV looks a right piece of work, selling stories out like noone's business. Her and her agent do not come off very well from it. 
  • Options
    I'm team Rooney.

I suspect she might win this one, in court at least. She already won at the first round and what will likely end up being key is that the judge ruled that Rooney had to prove that Vardy was personally liable for leaking the stories. Vardy has said that her agent had access to the account. Vardy's agent dunked her phone in the North Sea and has been found unfit to contribute to the case. That means the trial will probably come to an end with no evidence that Vardy personally leaked it, no evidence that her agent didn't and the possibility that it could have been either of them, which will mean Rooney has failed to prove her defence of absolute truth. I doubt she'll be able to prove that her claim was in the public interest either, though I do remember what a great day that post appearing was so you never know.
    Despite that though, I don't know that it's gone how Vardy hoped. She can point to a win in court but all the stuff that's come out about her regarding her leaking of the Drinkwater and Mahrez stories, the reminding of her conduct at the Euros and her general arseholishness has done more harm to her reputation than that daft Instagram post ever did. I don't think about Rebekah Vardy a lot as it is, but I'd completely forgotten about all that garbage until she started dragging it through the courts again, and now I'm absolute glued to it because it's hilarious. A real backfire from her, you love to see it. May Wagnarok continue forever.
    Yeah even if she wins the case, Vardy isn't going to come out of this looking good. She might win on a technicality but i doubt there's a person alive who doesn't think it was her/her agent, and even if it was her agent acting alone (which i doubt) on her account then ultimately it's surely her responsibility anyway.
  • Options
    The best we can all hope for is that it costs both sides a lot of money. In the long run I think both sides will benefit from this, they've made careers from gossip.  
    I like to think I dont have much interest in the whole sage but its hard to avoid unless you live on a desert island.