Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• Options
    Jamie Vardy was in court yesterday (I believe). Not sure about other days. 
    He was, although probably only because he had to give evidence. Wayne has been there to support Coleen every day as he too only had to give evidence one day I think. In fairness, I suppose Jamie's season is still going on whereas Wayne's is finished. 
  • Options
    I'm team Rooney.
    I've always had a strong dislike of Rebekah Vardy.
    Rooney didn't want the court case, nor did Vardy's agent who begged her not to go ahead.

Vardy allegedly asked the agent to take the blame and Vardy would make sure she was looked after. 
    The agent whose mobile unfortunately fell into the North Sea is now too ill to give evidence. 

Vardy has admitted that via her agent she did leak a story to The Sun previously. 
    It seems to me Vardy should lose and I hope she gets lumbered with all the costs. 

This 100%
    I remember the sad situation where Jamie fell out with his dad about 8 years ago as his Dad couldn't get on with Rebekah Vardy.
    Don't  know the circumstances as don't read the Sunday papers that probably told the story why ?
    Considering Mr Vardy senior made sure Jamie got to games and home when he had a tag around his ankle that must be terrible for him to fall out with his lad because of a third party that entered his life.

I'm not aware that situation has changed.

Amazed that I have commented on a soap opera situation but I'm very much Team Rooney and it's the publicity ravenous RV that wanted a court case so she could be photographed by the press and paparazzi in her latest fashion item. Jamie will pick up the tag and she will be the new Katie Price.

The Rooney's have never needed or wanted publicity as Wayne lived in that goldfish bowl since he was 16 when Jamie was just a tearaway and if not for his dad his career may not have happened.
    Jamie Varney's parents didn't attend the wedding due to their dislike of the slosher. 
  • Options
    He was, although probably only because he had to give evidence. Wayne has been there to support Coleen every day as he too only had to give evidence one day I think. In fairness, I suppose Jamie's season is still going on whereas Wayne's is finished. 
    It would have been bizarre if he missed Leicester's game at Watford on Sunday, because he'd been in court all week, and couldn't train!
  • Options
    It would have been bizarre if he missed Leicester's game at Watford on Sunday, because he'd been in court all week, and couldn't train!
    Especially due to defending his wife leaking stories of his teammates. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Dave2l said:
    Firstly thank you, that was extremely worth my time. Secondly, of all the trash on there I think the thing that annoys me most is her ending absolutely every message with x. If you added up all the microseconds she spends typing that pointless little character on the end over the years she could probably have read a book or something.

Putting an "x" at the end of a sentence is a rather unnecessary course of action.

It is an intention to be polite and or romantic to a friend or loved one....but it doesn't really achieve much.

Especially when blokes do it to a fellow friend. 

It is room 101 criteria....along with people who do loud gas's plop poos in public bathrooms
    Putting an x must be a female thing, as I do it and so do most of the women I know.
    I do it, i just think its a sign of affection. It doesn't take a millisecond as its second nature mostly. I put an x to my girl or guy mates, surprised that sort of thing bothers people... 

should have quotes Gary M really thought it would show the whole of it so not directed at you. 
  • Options
    They are all a bunch of self centred wankers, hope it cost them all millions.
    Me too, not on twatter so don't and not interested in following and I only pop in here for a laugh. However I hope they all fall flat on their faces and it ends up costing them millions.
  • Options

just had his eyelashes done? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Sun suggesting The Vardys will move to the US to escape all this

• Options

Bye.
  • Options
    If Rebeka and her vardy dog move to the US. 
    James Corden might have some friends.
  • Options
    I think Vardy part owns a US football team so moving over there was perhaps always in his longer term plans anyway.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Wonder who told The Sun that?

Probably some c*unt x

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Probably some c*unt x
    Probably some slosher.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Probably some c*unt x

• Options
    Imagine spending all those years at Law School to end up representing these muppets.  

I note Coleen despises 'The Sun' just as much as me however so she has my vote. 
  • Options
    People can’t afford to put on the heating on and mainstream news is reporting this.
    Says everything about where we are. 

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    People can’t afford to put on the heating on and mainstream news is reporting this.

The human race unfortunately has a lot of weaknesses. The UK holds a specific proportion. An accident of nature.

We aren't organised. The country is hurt, and still, up its own arse. The conservative leaders do not care...and that trait gets passed down and it spreads, by unnecessarily ruining people's lives, or not helping people who are desperately in need.

UKs weaknesses include greed, shit food (due to financial greed, lack of care, required consistent effort)
    arrogance, poor recycling, moaning, lust for power, reading up about gossip wars via rich and famous - fueled by a desperate careless media.

The premier League is entertaining...because our desperate investments make us "rather slutty" and the best players/managers are attracted to the wages...that can get increased due to high TV deals.

I do like the Rooney's, have a minor soft spot for them, and I hope they win this case.

It's partially down to the fact that I feel a bit sorry for them. If Rooney gets bored and decides to have an affair...then some knobhead from the Sun will be following him like as though it's a police investigation.
  • Options
    "Coleen Rooney and husband Wayne have skipped the final day of the hearing to go on holiday instead" - even they're bored of it.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Valley11 said:

The human race unfortunately has a lot of weaknesses. The UK holds a specific proportion. An accident of nature.

We aren't organised. The country is hurt, and still, up its own arse. The conservative leaders do not care...and that trait gets passed down and it spreads, by unnecessarily ruining people's lives, or not helping people who are desperately in need.

UKs weaknesses include greed, shit food (due to financial greed, lack of care, required consistent effort)
    arrogance, poor recycling, moaning, lust for power, reading up about gossip wars via rich and famous - fueled by a desperate careless  Social media.

The premier League is entertaining...because our desperate investments make us "rather slutty" and the best players/managers are attracted to the wages...that can get increased due to high TV deals.

I do like the Rooney's, have a minor soft spot for them, and I hope they win this case.

It's partially down to the fact that I feel a bit sorry for them. If Rooney gets bored and decides to have an affair...then some knobhead from the Sun will be following him like as though it's a police investigation.
    There lies the problem, people are obsessed and afraid of missing something so they have their noses stuck in their phones 24/7. This case would not be in court if social media did not exist.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Valley11 said:

arrogance, poor recycling, moaning, lust for power, reading up about gossip wars via rich and famous - fueled by a desperate careless  Social media.

There lies the problem, people are obsessed and afraid of missing something so they have their noses stuck in their phones 24/7. This case would not be in court if social media did not exist.

This time next year "Wagatha Christie" will be a new Netflix documentary with at least 10 episodes.

People will still be referring to it as "the case", as though it is some historic American serial killer who dunnit theme.

Hopefully whoever the winner is from this crazy case, will donate the money to a charity and or people in need.

Rectify a bit of dignity.....
  • Options
    Vardy has lost.