Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• Options
    RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money". Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it
    Rob, I preferred your post when my tired old eyes read it like this: 

RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money. Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it"
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Dave2l said:
    Obviously, a story like this is going to get taken the piss out of...and rightfully so.

It is very weak.

On the flip side, it does genuinely actually have quite an interesting side to it. It is a modern day psychological tale.

1) Angry celebrity...is angry, due to the fact that she wishes her life still had some form of privacy and normality...but, in this particular attempt, it didn't work for her.

She has managed to publicly take it all out on an individual of a relatively similar situation and "Bring her down too".

It kind of highlights that being "famous", is probably even more sh*t then it sounds.

A private Instagram account....still  has no genuine privacy.

2) Why on earth would any member of the public consider the private life of Coleen Rooney to actually be interesting?

3) Coleen's commitment towards this....also highlights more deep internal anger that lays inside of her.

For us, we are embaressed and find it rather cringey.   

Unfortunately, anger is an emotion that is most likely to hide self awareness and logical forward thinking.

Everyone gets angry about stuff...or probably has been angry about something.

No place to hide on the old social media front though. It's a cruel world.

Once a twat....always a twat. That's the game. People have probably missed out on getting their potential dream job....due to an employer checking their online accounts...and instantly making a U-Turn.

"Nah, He/she can't work here. In that photo, the interviewee is clearly out on the piss with friends. It highlights a potential level of unprofessionalism. This job is important!"

Rebekah may have or may not have done this.

It is actually quite hard to tell.

I'm 60/40 that she didn't do it.
    I mean, Instagram is a platform specifically and entirely designed to share your personal business with others. I think there's more extensive ways to guard your privacy than ticking a box on the site that hides a bit of content. I'm all for celebrities being left alone and not hounded by the rags, but I don't think she's going to get much play out of bemoaning her lack of privacy on a personal life sharing network. 
  • Options
    In a way ...I Wouldn't be surprised if they just mutually agreed to make this story up...as like an "entertaining experiment".

Aged 33/37.

It's not like they are school kids.

For the publicity it has received....it would make more sense.

Rebekah could be photographed entering Coleen's house, looking stressed etc. Loads of photos taken.

They then just get pissed and joke about it
  • Options
    I have to be honest, this has really effected me.

I'm gutted to see Coleen get betrayed like that by someone she thought was a friend.

I couldn't sleep last night with all the thoughts going round and round in my head.

Cant we just get them both in the same mudbath, wearing bikinis and wrestle with each other?
    Wont the mud effect all that plastic though?
  • Options

I'm gutted to see Coleen get betrayed like that by someone she thought was a friend.

I couldn't sleep last night with all the thoughts going round and round in my head.

Cant we just get them both in the same mudbath, wearing bikinis and wrestle with each other?
    Not just me then?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Obviously, a story like this is going to get taken the piss out of...and rightfully so.

It is very weak.

On the flip side, it does genuinely actually have quite an interesting side to it. It is a modern day psychological tale.

1) Angry celebrity...is angry, due to the fact that she wishes her life still had some form of privacy and normality...but, in this particular attempt, it didn't work for her.

She has managed to publicly take it all out on an individual of a relatively similar situation and "Bring her down too".

It kind of highlights that being "famous", is probably even more sh*t then it sounds.

A private Instagram account....still  has no genuine privacy.

2) Why on earth would any member of the public consider the private life of Coleen Rooney to actually be interesting?

3) Coleen's commitment towards this....also highlights more deep internal anger that lays inside of her.

For us, we are embaressed and find it rather cringey.   

Unfortunately, anger is an emotion that is most likely to hide self awareness and logical forward thinking.

Everyone gets angry about stuff...or probably has been angry about something.

No place to hide on the old social media front though. It's a cruel world.

Once a twat....always a twat. That's the game. People have probably missed out on getting their potential dream job....due to an employer checking their online accounts...and instantly making a U-Turn.

"Nah, He/she can't work here. In that photo, the interviewee is clearly out on the piss with friends. It highlights a potential level of unprofessionalism. This job is important!"

Rebekah may have or may not have done this.

It is actually quite hard to tell.

I'm 60/40 that she didn't do it.
    I mean, Instagram is a platform specifically and entirely designed to share your personal business with others. I think there's more extensive ways to guard your privacy than ticking a box on the site that hides a bit of content. I'm all for celebrities being left alone and not hounded by the rags, but I don't think she's going to get much play out of bemoaning her lack of privacy on a personal life sharing network. 
    I don't think it's her privacy that's her issue, it's the fact she got a rat in camp. 
  • Options

Wont the mud effect all that plastic though?
    Not at all. In fact, it makes it easier to clean it off afterwards.
  • Options
    But she has lots of money - She is married to a Premiership footballer and has her own media career.
    At which point do you think people stop wanting more money? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money". Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it
    Rob, I preferred your post when my tired old eyes read it like this: 

RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money. Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it"
    2 sentences that I would never say -
    A/1- I'm not being funny but
    B/2 - I don't need the money
  • Options
    I don't use Instagram or Facebook. Anything that gets into the public domain about my personal life will mean that someone on CL is sharing knowledge about the fact that I was born in Charlton, I am married and support Sussex at cricket.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    But she has lots of money - She is married to a Premiership footballer and has her own media career.

When you win £179M on the eurolottery.
  • Options
    That may be true, but she does have a point. Why would she sell stories to the papers? Surely it is more likely the newspapers or somebody acting for them have hacked into on of their accounts!
    Because she's a bitch and The Sun may give her more coverage in the future ?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was her.
    I've seen Vardy on the TV quite a lot, I've never liked her, nor has the wife.
    We always say we can't warm to that woman at all.
    She never smiles, never shows any warmth to others, just doesn't seem like a very nice person.
    OK, so what and someone may have "hacked her account", but my best guess is it was her and I'm quite pleased Coleen outed her.

(Can't believe I just posted that).
  • Options
    se9addick said:

When you win £179M on the eurolottery.
    Wouldn't change me 🤥
  • Options
    That may be true, but she does have a point. Why would she sell stories to the papers? Surely it is more likely the newspapers or somebody acting for them have hacked into on of their accounts!
    Money hasn't got to be the only catalyst for this, surely? She came over on IAC as the sort who'd do it over jealousy or just because she didnt like someone, buy my point is that it goes without saying she (or rather, her old man) is worth a few bob, but to say so in such a way is, imo, not classy at all. It's her "new money" chavvy attitude that presses my buttons and the less said about "I'm not being funny but...." the better.

Still dip her mind
    This.
  • Options
    Because she's a bitch and The Sun may give her more coverage in the future ?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was her.
    I've seen Vardy on the TV quite a lot, I've never liked her, nor has the wife.
    We always say we can't warm to that woman at all.
    She never smiles, never shows any warmth to others, just doesn't seem like a very nice person.
    OK, so what and someone may have "hacked her account", but my best guess is it was her and I'm quite pleased Coleen outed her.

(Can't believe I just posted that).
    100% this, she's a talentless slag who is famous for marrying a racist footballer.
  • Options
    Eddie Hearn is going to put these two on the KSI v Logan Paul undercard
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Why air your dirty laundry on social media? Even if it's not public and only goes to your "close friends".

Seriously weird IMO. 

Just sounds like a way of pretending none of it was true.
    If you're the private type, then you probably don't become a WAG in the first place.
    I think there have been a few that would prove this wrong... I don't know their names... Because they're private about their lives!
  • Options
    Can anyone remember what the controversy was around her when she was on IAC? I know something happened but just can't remember.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can anyone remember what the controversy was around her when she was on IAC? I know something happened but just can't remember.....
    Accused of bullying.
    https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/tv/4640473/rebekah-vardy-on-im-a-celebrity-when-was-she-on-the-show-and-how-did-she-do/
  • Options
    both of them can ***k right off - that's my opoinion :)
  • Options
    the only thing that surprises me is that Rooney's mrs gives a monkys about what people think of her or read about her - the fact her husband has publicly been caught for the umpteenth time cheating on her and she keeps taking him back must give her a pretty thick skin - she's done it just to embarrass vardy's mrs    
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    the only thing that surprises me is that Rooney's mrs gives a monkys about what people think of her or read about her - the fact her husband has publicly been caught for the umpteenth time cheating on her and she keeps taking him back must give her a pretty thick skin - she's done it just to embarrass vardy's mrs    
    Exactly this, she's shown more courage calling out Vardy... but didn't show any when her husband was caught shagging grannies.
  • Options
    Sold her stories to the Sun ffs, what’s wrong with the Walford Gazette, ..? 
  • Options
    maybe the sun have a massive story on mrs vardy and are bribing her - picture of her being roasted by rooney and vardy - John Terry took the photo
  • Options
    The justification peddled by m"rd0ch's gutter rag is priceless: " we asked for comment but we got none so that means they endorse our coverage"  i.e. silence is consent.  
    If the fragrant Coleen needs any help dealing with and getting over this painful episode, I'll only be too pleased to lend a hand.

• Options
    I see that serial WAG Danielle Lloyd has now come out and had a dig at Vardy too, calling her a rat and claiming to have had run ins with her in the past.

She also accused Vardy of being "recruited" by The Sun and branding her a "#secretwag", apparently in reference to an anonymous Sun gossip column supposedly written by a WAG.