Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rooney declares war on Vardy...

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Not you, @Curb_It (looks like I was responding to you)
    I mean the whole story about a couple of privileged housewives.

Having said that, some funny comments.
  • #whogivesashit
    This 
  • Hetty Rooney Investigates
  • Just been on the bbc news. FFS.
  • Just been on the bbc news. FFS.

What was you talking about?
    Jack shit as per normal.
  • RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money". Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it
    Remember reading an article about her years ago when she was dating a lower league player, he never made it and dropped into non league, she then met Vardy at a party and walked out on this guy and their kid. Clearly was always chasing the WAG lifestyle. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What's funny is that the Sun only published the story about the flooded basement when " Coleen failed to say it was untrue".  So silence is akin to confirmation.  The Sun also said "Coleen, 33, even allowed the stories to be printed in The Sun by refusing to deny them". Again no response is good enough for the Sun to run the story. I know it's an old story about the Sun's (et al) 'journalistic' practises but it is a bit ridiculous the way they've phrased things here to save face
  • #TeamRebekah
  • Obviously, a story like this is going to get taken the piss out of...and rightfully so.

It is very weak.

On the flip side, it does genuinely actually have quite an interesting side to it. It is a modern day psychological tale.

1) Angry celebrity...is angry, due to the fact that she wishes her life still had some form of privacy and normality...but, in this particular attempt, it didn't work for her.

She has managed to publicly take it all out on an individual of a relatively similar situation and "Bring her down too".

It kind of highlights that being "famous", is probably even more sh*t then it sounds.

A private Instagram account....still  has no genuine privacy.

2) Why on earth would any member of the public consider the private life of Coleen Rooney to actually be interesting?

3) Coleen's commitment towards this....also highlights more deep internal anger that lays inside of her.

For us, we are embaressed and find it rather cringey.   

Unfortunately, anger is an emotion that is most likely to hide self awareness and logical forward thinking.

Everyone gets angry about stuff...or probably has been angry about something.

No place to hide on the old social media front though. It's a cruel world.

Once a twat....always a twat. That's the game. People have probably missed out on getting their potential dream job....due to an employer checking their online accounts...and instantly making a U-Turn.

"Nah, He/she can't work here. In that photo, the interviewee is clearly out on the piss with friends. It highlights a potential level of unprofessionalism. This job is important!"

Rebekah may have or may not have done this.

It is actually quite hard to tell.

I'm 60/40 that she didn't do it.
  • Why air your dirty laundry on social media? Even if it's not public and only goes to your "close friends".

Seriously weird IMO. 

Just sounds like a way of pretending none of it was true.
  • Can anyone share any light on cards and trent stuff that been posted please 
  • RV - "I'm not being funny but I don't need the money". Is she just not the most irritating spunk trumpet to walk the earth. I thought it after I'm A Celebrity, but that sentence confirms it
    That may be true, but she does have a point. Why would she sell stories to the papers? Surely it is more likely the newspapers or somebody acting for them have hacked into on of their accounts!
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t read The Sun, so had no idea Rooney’s basement had been flooded. Worse still, they don’t buy the Sun in Liverpool, so her basement flooded and there has been no local knowledge of said flooding. 
    That may be true, but she does have a point. Why would she sell stories to the papers? Surely it is more likely the newspapers or somebody acting for them have hacked into on of their accounts!
    Because she wants the money.
  • But she has lots of money - She is married to a Premiership footballer and has her own media career.
  • But she has lots of money - She is married to a Premiership footballer and has her own media career.
    Rich people quite likely never tire of having even more money.

If the Sun were paying her a few grand (or whatever) just for sending on a bit of info, why not? Easy money.
    Money hasn't got to be the only catalyst for this, surely? She came over on IAC as the sort who'd do it over jealousy or just because she didnt like someone, buy my point is that it goes without saying she (or rather, her old man) is worth a few bob, but to say so in such a way is, imo, not classy at all. It's her "new money" chavvy attitude that presses my buttons and the less said about "I'm not being funny but...." the better.

Still dip her mind
  • 'Who gives a shit'

None of us actually care, its just hilarious to watch two donuts going at it.
    It wouldnt surprise me if both have devised the plot to get each other in the news and relevant for a short while again!!
  • 'Who gives a shit'

None of us actually care, its just hilarious to watch two donuts going at it.
    It wouldnt surprise me if both have devised the plot to get each other in the news and relevant for a short while again!!
    Get their own pay per view mud wrestling contract
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Why air your dirty laundry on social media? Even if it's not public and only goes to your "close friends".

Seriously weird IMO. 

Just sounds like a way of pretending none of it was true.
    If you're the private type, then you probably don't become a WAG in the first place.