Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Mills.....twat

Comments

• Options
    100% what is wrong with ex/ footballer, probably see's no wrong in his actions either. Complete bellend.
  • Options
    The fact that in one interview I heard on Radio 5live he actually sounded rather smug that he engineered getting sent off so that he missed games over xmas. Cant remember now the exact number of times but something like 6 or 7 seasons he didnt play over the festive period.

Knob. 
  • Options
    Mills missing Christmas is like Neymar missing his sister birthday.

5 years in a row he has been injured or suspended around 11th March which is his sisters birthday.
  • Options
    What he didn't say was that it was his Mrs that made him get sent off on purpose.
    First I’ve heard of that.....what makes you say so?
  • Options
    Never has a issue with danny mills not the 1st nor will he be the last to be sent off over Christmas to get time off. How many of you have called in sick to work just to get extra time off? 
    I thought that was Danny Murphy?
    No it was Mills at the end of his loan period under Pardew. On e he found out Pardew had no intention of extending his loan beyond end of December, he decided to take XMas off.
  • Options

just doing a bit of research & very quick at that, it appears that he missed 6 boxing day fixtures since when he first joined us. Not all booking related & some might have been due to injuries/loss of form, but it seems he didn't play on boxing day (or a day or two later if the fixture had been moved due to being televised) in the following years:

• Options
    I was amazed when I was told by a former Football League Ref / Linesman that this sort of thing went on - no knowledge about Mills but its apparently rife and well known. Just shows you what managers have to put up with. Must be loads of other scams too.... 
  • Options
    What he didn't say was that it was his Mrs that made him get sent off on purpose.
    Something I heard back shortly after the time. Cannot remember who said that or where I saw it.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Bollox  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trending on Twitter atm.

Tbf.....I dont think I'd pick any Man U players over Liverpool ones.
  • Options
    Silly comment as which Man Utd player would you choose over a Liverpool one?
  • Options
    Surprised that getting sent off deliberately is not in someway an offence linked to bet rigging
  • Options
    Surprised that getting sent off deliberately is not in someway an offence linked to bet rigging
    it probably is an 'offence' .. proving it is the problem
  • Options
    Met his dad in the Ribs of Beef in Norwich on my wedding day.... He confirmed the Xmas story
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Talks a bit about Charlton and the Play-Off Final in the Undr The Cosh podcast, includes an interesting story about Neil Heaney and Mauricio Taricco. Starts from 20:45

(1) Danny Mills Part 1 / Undr The Cosh Podcast - YouTube
  • Options
    Something I heard back shortly after the time. Cannot remember who said that or where I saw it.
    Think you're confusing the Mills sending off with the reason Murphy left us, his Wife said we were not prestigious enough for her acting career. 
  • Options
    So surprised this thread isn't a lot longer. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Tool.
  • Options
    Talks a bit about Charlton and the Play-Off Final in the Undr The Cosh podcast, includes an interesting story about Neil Heaney and Mauricio Taricco. Starts from 20:45

UndrtheCosh is great viewing.
  • Options
    I quite enjoyed that...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Racially abused Shaun Newton too
    He did WHAT?!
  • Options

He came across better than I expected.  I get the impression he's not much of an Ilic fan though.
  • Options
    He's a prick

He has been given an easy ride from the undr the cosh lot thus far, as they do with everyone, its more about funny stories than hard hitting, delving interviews which is why I like the podcast. I'll always remember the dickhead for deliberately getting himself sent off when in loan for us. 
  • Options
    Undr the Cosh is a great listen, some of the stories from the lesser known players are fantastic.

My personal favourite is the Gerry Taggart episode and his story on how Uriah Rennie allowed him to violently take out Dennis Wise but stay on the field!
  • Options
    Undr the Cosh is a great listen, some of the stories from the lesser known players are fantastic.

My personal favourite is the Gerry Taggart episode and his story on how Uriah Rennie allowed him to violently take out Dennis Wise but stay on the field!
    Leon Knight, total cock.
  • Options

Leon Knight, total cock.
    Yeah, he was an idiot, but most of the other guests have been very funny.

Even listening to Luke Steele was very interesting, the bloke got made for life from signing with Man United as an 18 year old kid and admitted that the whole thing was absolutely mental.
  • Options

Leon Knight, total cock.
    Yeah, he was an idiot, but most of the other guests have been very funny.

Even listening to Luke Steele was very interesting, the bloke got made for life from signing with Man United as an 18 year old kid and admitted that the whole thing was absolutely mental.
    Andy Johnson was a very funny geezer.

Absolutely barking.
  • Options
    This is why I like it, players like Gary Roberts, Tom Pope, Luke Steele, Luke Chadwell, Simon Ferry, Nicky Forster, Rowan Vine even two of the presenters would be known by the more hateful Charlton fans as being goalscorers against us the day David Haye knocked out Enzo Maccarinelli to unify the cruiserweight division 

Gerry Taggert had some great stories, I know he's told it a few times but the one about Martin O'Neill giving him a halftime bollocking for passing to Savage never fails to make me chuckle. 

I did like the story about the Leeds players tipping the DavLav over when Mills was in it, I watched two groundworkers do that to a site agent at the start of works for the second Sheppey crossing down by ridham Dock. Really made me laugh when the guy eventually got out covered in blue stuff, bog roll and human shit and picturing Mills like that made me happy 
  • Options

Never heard of this series until now (led a sheltered life) An hour through Gerry Taggart, brilliant will finish the rest tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mills is definitely a twat...