Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Mills.....twat

Comments

• Options
    I thought Mills was a great player for us, I had his name/number on my 98/99 home top.

A shame he f***** off once we got relegated after we pulled him from Norwich reserves in March '98.

Cock.

I never understood why Norwich were so keen to get rid of him. He seems like a top bloke. 
    I saw Man City out in Sweden and the geezer would not sign my programme, gutted by my hero.
  • Options
    Never has a issue with danny mills not the 1st nor will he be the last to be sent off over Christmas to get time off. How many of you have called in sick to work just to get extra time off? 
  • Options
    Never has a issue with danny mills not the 1st nor will he be the last to be sent off over Christmas to get time off. How many of you have called in sick to work just to get extra time off? 
    I thought that was Danny Murphy?
  • Options
    Given how we have all moderated our language since being politely asked I think it is telling the thread title remains.

Always struck me as a twat while he was playing and while I agree I wouldn’t be happy with an 80% pay cut, still doesn’t stop him being a twat. 

He’s lucky to still be earning a wage out of his football career.

• Options
    I still like him 
  • Options
    I thought Mills was a great player for us, I had his name/number on my 98/99 home top.

A shame he f***** off once we got relegated after we pulled him from Norwich reserves in March '98.

Cock.
    I think you will find that the £4 million we got for Mills enabled Curbishley to hold on to Kinsella & co to launch another promotion challenge. 
  • Options
    Grade A wanker. End of.
  • Options
    His thoughts and feelings are understandable.

We are all thinking about what is best for ourselves and our families. Little situations, big situations. Our every day needs. The things we want or the things that we'd prefer.

Just don't go on talksport and start complaining about being a footballer....as though people should feel sorry for a man that's had to do a very  financially rewarding dream job for 15 years. Living in a bubble mate.

Shows an extreme lack of self awareness, general awareness and class

Just keep irrelevant private thoughts to yourself.
  • Options
    Oh yeh.
    Remind me, how many people pay good money to come and watch me work?
  • Options
    @Starinnaddick what you will find is that Mills f***** us off and demanded a move.

Do not give me any cobblers about the benefits of the money from the sale.  That has got bugger all to do with MY comments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    His thoughts and feelings are understandable.

We are all thinking about what is best for ourselves and our families. Little situations, big situations. Our every day needs. The things we want or the things that we'd prefer.

Just don't go on talksport and start complaining about being a footballer....as though people should feel sorry for a man that's had to do a very  financially rewarding dream job for 15 years. Living in a bubble mate.

Shows an extreme lack of self awareness, general awareness and class

Just keep irrelevant private thoughts to yourself.
    100%
  • Options
    @Starinnaddick what you will find is that Mills f***** us off and demanded a move.

Do not give me any cobblers about the benefits of the money from the sale.  That has got bugger all to do with MY comments.
    Thank you for your rebuke
  • Options

No problem.

I take it you are still loving our owner?
  • Options

No problem.

I want to see the back of the Rat and I wore my black and white scarf so your question is not valid

• Options

No problem.

I want to see the back of the Rat and I wore my black and white scarf so your question is not valid

Got a season ticket?
  • Options
    Now now Elfs.
    Starinnaddick has never supported RD from my recollection.
  • Options
    Now now Elfs.
    Starinnaddick has never supported RD from my recollection.
    Let him answer the question.
  • Options
    Can totally understand sitting on a big contract, it was not his fault City gave that to him. But his second spell at Charlton showed he was just a shadow of the player he once was, injuries had taken their toll. Barely played anywhere again after that and then retired when his contract ended.
  • Options
    Can totally understand sitting on a big contract, it was not his fault City gave that to him. But his second spell at Charlton showed he was just a shadow of the player he once was, injuries had taken their toll. Barely played anywhere again after that and then retired when his contract ended.
    You have it all wrong mate.

The geezer can pull the plug on us after we dragged him out of reserve team football, to then play in crowds of 40k plus on a regular basis.........
  • Options

No problem.

Got a season ticket?

No
     It hasnt been delivered yet

• Sponsored links:

• Options

No problem.

Got a season ticket?

No

11k not aimed at here.........................

Lining the pockets of Duchatelet then. I thought so.
  • Options
    Elfs, you can't start digging out someone for having a S/T and say it's only about him and no other S/T holder.
    You are making a big mistake and making yourself look very silly.
    I've already told you, I'm confident you are mistaken.
  • Options

No problem.

Got a season ticket?

No

11k not aimed at here.........................

Lining the pockets of Duchatelet then. I thought so.
    I realise that you are boycotting and only attending aways which is your choice but I am an eighty year old making the most of my remaining time while I am fit enough to attend. 

Then I genuinely apologise.

We are all Charlton fans and want the same thing.
  • Options
    Elfs, you can't start digging out someone for having a S/T and say it's only about him and no other S/T holder.
    You are making a big mistake and making yourself look very silly.
    I've already told you, I'm confident you are mistaken.
    You WILL be our SLO when we get taken over.

As an aside, 53 years of being silly.......
  • Options
    Oh yeh.
    Remind me, how many people pay good money to come and watch me work?
    4?
  • Options
    He is a rhymes with Jeremy Hunt. 
  • Options
    Just listened to a discussion on Talksport about players being overpaid in football involving Danny Mills - he's managed to make me dislike him even more and he seems incredibly 'thin skinned'. He had difficulty making sense of the discussion.
  • Options
    I very much doubt him and Bowyer would have got on well when playing for Leeds.

Can't fight fire with fire and all that.

We know bowyer is a decent bloke and mills is a bellend.

The major similarity would be 2 competitive openly spoken players with a particular playing style.

One of them spoke sense. The other one didn't.

Clash 
  • Options
    What he didn't say was that it was his Mrs that made him get sent off on purpose.