Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Mills.....twat

Just watched this. There might be some more depth to it.

He has basically memory linked his loan spell with us....and then suggests football owes him something....due to it meaning that he's had to give up the odd Christmas.

It's just a memory attachment of linked thoughts...and he pretty much admits, he is a twat.

Just say that stuff to your mates down the pub Dan.

Check out @talkSPORT’s Tweet:

Comments

• I  have to disagree @Dave2l twats are useful
  • … Ignore me I got him and Danny Murphy mixed up and went on a rant about Danny Murphy. 
  • He is an unethical bar steward.
  • He got sent off on purpose for us anyway to get out of a boxing day fixture. 
    Exactly.

The irony....
  • Dave2l said:
    Just watched this. There might be some more depth to it.

He has basically memory linked his loan spell with us....and then suggests football owes him something....due to it meaning that he's had to give up the odd Christmas.

It's just a memory attachment of linked thoughts...and he pretty much admits, he is a twat.

Just say that stuff to your mates down the pub Dan.

Check out @talkSPORT’s Tweet:
    As far as I can hear he says we were offering 20% of what he was on at Man City(presumably if he went permanent). The moaning routine is pretty tiresome - like a lot of footballers he feels hard done by.
  • He was a good signing for us, in his first spell with the club
  • IdleHans said:
    Ah, the days when we could afford to pay 80% of a Man City salary
    He doesn't actually say that, he says "charlton offered me 20% of the money I was earning at Manchester city". 
  • Sponsored links:

•  chip on both his shoulder, tosser.
  • I liked him when  he played for. 
  • He liked a Christmas off 
  • Racially abused Shaun Newton too
  • He’s a prick but I can’t really argue with him there. 

Being a footballer is a great job for the majority but they do make sacrifices, and there are negatives. 

Dont agree that Bale is in the same position, he’s early a lot more money than Mills so can afford to take a pay cut to play. And no doubt clubs will still be offering a lucrative package. 
  • He doesn't say we offered him 20% less, he says we offered him 20% of his Man City salary.

Can understand him staying there to be honest.
  • he's a twat, great to have on your team, but on any other team hes a twat
  • Sponsored links:

• We all know that being a professional footballer...will always have a psychological downside. Everything has pros and cons.

Everything has some form of challenge to it.

It is just like any other job though. Everything is shit.

It just sounds like he doesn't actually appreciate or understand anything.

The bloke is just a plank of wood.

He can f*ck off.

• Dave2l said:
    We all know that being a professional footballer...will always have a psychological downside. Everything has pros and cons.

Everything has some form of challenge to it.

It is just like any other job though. Everything is shit.

It just sounds like he doesn't actually appreciate or understand anything.

The bloke is just a plank of wood.

He can f*ck off.

You won't be asking him out for a drink?
  • Fucking prick like a lot of them to name
  • edited July 2019
    Complete helmet
  • Poor Danny Mills had to put Christmas on hold to play football
  • IR94 said:
    Poor Danny Mills had to put Christmas on hold to play football
    On his pitiful wage....

Being a footballer is a great job for the majority but they do make sacrifices, and there are negatives. 

Dont agree that Bale is in the same position, he’s early a lot more money than Mills so can afford to take a pay cut to play. And no doubt clubs will still be offering a lucrative package. 
    A privileged well paid footballer talking about sacrifices is laughable and insulting to a lot of people. 
    He was well paid but so is someone earning 50k compared to someone stacking shelves. Would that person accept an 80% pay cut around a decade into their career? I highly doubt it. 

The sacrifice bit is questionable but there’s truth in it. Admittedly I wouldn’t be talking about it publicly though for the reason you outlined. 

• He had to work over Christmas. So do most in retail, bar/restaurants and public services and they get paid a fraction of what he got paid. In short, f**k off Mills.

A privileged well paid footballer talking about sacrifices is laughable and insulting to a lot of people. 
    He was well paid but so is someone earning 50k compared to someone stacking shelves. Would that person accept an 80% pay cut around a decade into their career? I highly doubt it. 

The sacrifice bit is questionable but there’s truth in it. Admittedly I wouldn’t be talking about it publicly though for the reason you outlined. 

My point was that if he had any sense he wouldn't go on national radio and talk about the sacrifices he'd made whilst being a privileged and highly paid footballer. Was he expecting sympathy?
    He should perhaps look at the sacrifices people make in jobs outside of his bubble. Another deluded individual....
  • Sorry, but Danny Mills isn't a twat.

He's a wanker.