Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    tajaddick said:
    If he don’t sign @CH4RLTON goes on the ITK, my ass list.
    @CH4RLTON on the bull sh1t list.

Dont be too hard on him........we did sign an Arsenal youngster.......just not the good one.
    I’m not out to be harsh I’m just exposing the ITK bullshitters, actually winds people up on the takeover thread. 

Dont be too hard on him........we did sign an Arsenal youngster.......just not the good one.
    I’m not out to be harsh I’m just exposing the ITK bullshitters, actually winds people up on the takeover thread. 
    Wind it in. Its a rumours thread not a Facts thread. Bullyboy mentality winds me right up.
    Calling a bullshit, bullshit, is bully boy mentality hahaha!!  Christ
    It is when you specifically say that you are exposing someone as being a bullshitter when they have probably just posted in good faith what they have been told or heard as a rumour on a rumours thread for supposedly like minded Charlton fans
  • Options
    I think Oztumer will definitely happen (no insider info lol just based on what everyone’s been saying). After that I just think we need another keeper (Amos), another left back (Purrington), a holding midfielder (Bielik), a centre mid (Cullen), a number 10 to compete with Oztumer (Williams) and a quick striker (Nketiah). Then I will be very optimistic. That is a DREAM scenario though
    If Lord Bowyer can make this all happen I believe we will be fine and at least stay up maybe even pitch for a mid table finish.
  • Options
    tajaddick said:

Wind it in. Its a rumours thread not a Facts thread. Bullyboy mentality winds me right up.
    Calling a bullshit, bullshit, is bully boy mentality hahaha!!  Christ
    It is when you specifically say that you are exposing someone as being a bullshitter when they have probably just posted in good faith what they have been told or heard as a rumour on a rumours thread for supposedly like minded Charlton fans
    It’s a bit of fun mate chill out, should’ve known better I guess I know there’s some sensitive souls on here.  
  • Options
    If we have the cash the players suggested would be nice but we need a box to box midfielder more than anything, we have an enforcer in Pratley, a jack of all trades master of none type in JFC but we need that player who can just get up and down and go the full 90
  • Options
    If we have the cash the players suggested would be nice but we need a box to box midfielder more than anything, we have an enforcer in Pratley, a jack of all trades master of none type in JFC but we need that player who can just get up and down and go the full 90
    Why is everyone totally discounting Lapslie?

This is exactly what George does!
  • Options
    @MillwallFan care to put a comment behind your LOL to my post?
  • Options
    A righty load of bully on this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I rate George but I don't think he's ready to play in the first team, his challenges are reckless. He has the talent just needs more time, it ain't league 1 we can't develop players throwing them in the deep end 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    He's got the pace, fitness, tenacity and skill, just needs to refine those to work as a smooth blend (insert cofee puns) with regular game time.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    I think we will play a Curbs 4-4-2 next season as three wingers we have gone for have been lost. By that I mean, narrow midfield, with width coming from overlaps or Lyle doing Lyle and Aneke as a false 9, and Morgan, Williams and JFC venturing past as Stuart, Euell and Jensen used to.
  • Options
    Walked past Lyle Taylor today at Bluewater - long way to go to see a film from Wigan
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    I know I’m 2 hours ahead here in Kefalonia but time is running out for LBs 3 or 4 signings today!!
    Some lad. I’m in Kefalonia too! Spent the last 2 days in Scala and now I’m over in Lixouri
  • Options
    Cullen needs to mirror Bielik and say I'm not playing for U23s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    Cullen won’t be playing for any club’s U23s this season. He will either be part of the squad at West Ham or playing in the Championship, hopefully for us.
    Or sold to another club

One year left on his contract, I imagine that by the end of July WH will have decided if they want him or not, as if they don't they will have to sell him
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    Walked past Lyle Taylor today at Bluewater - long way to go to see a film from Wigan
    I don’t get it?
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    I don’t get it?
    There was a rumour he was off to Wigan, he posted a picture of a lovely stretch of idyllic beach with a caption along the lines of "Wigan is lovely this time of year" whilst clearly still on holiday
  • Options
    I think Oztumer will definitely happen (no insider info lol just based on what everyone’s been saying). After that I just think we need another keeper (Amos), another left back (Purrington), a holding midfielder (Bielik), a centre mid (Cullen), a number 10 to compete with Oztumer (Williams) and a quick striker (Nketiah). Then I will be very optimistic. That is a DREAM scenario though
    Isn't the number 10 role going to be Aneke?
  • Options
    Isn't the number 10 role going to be Aneke?
    I would think Aneke will play up top but drop deeper when required like Yann used to do. We still need a creative midfielder.
  • Options
    If Bielik and Cullen become available for perm transfers surely these players would fall in Roland’s category of buying certain players with a future resale value. Surely the only way is up for these players so you never know RD could well give the green light. 
  • Options
    If Bielik and Cullen become available for perm transfers surely these players would fall in Roland’s category of buying certain players with a future resale value. Surely the only way is up for these players so you never know RD could well give the green light. 
    With Bielik doing so well in the U21 tournament there is no way we could afford him. 
  • Options

I reckon Bielik would cost at least a couple of million. My fancy, is that he'll be moving to the Bundesliga.
  • Options
    No longer the case since he decided to sell the club as he won't be benefiting from the future sales otherwise he wouldn't have rescinded Aribo's contract offer last year.  

He's clearly given Bowyer a set budget which will rely on cheap gambles from the lower divisions where championship football is the main draw to joining us and loans from the prem