Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    Lockyer hasnt been announced on the OS
  • Options
    Probably just official confirmation of Lockyer
  • Options
    Maybe the hold-up with Oztumer is that Roland only wants us to sign one of him and Williams, and we favour the latter? Bring on the dwarf army tbh
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Still think we will sign at least one of Bielik or Cullen on loan at the end of July, again.
  • Options
    Still think we will sign at least one of Bielik or Cullen on loan at the end of July, again.
    let's all hope so
  • Options
    Lockyer on the OS now :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Today is the day.
    Fully expect to announce a couple of signings. 
    Called it 
  • Options
    Great to see two quality signings in Otzumer and Nketiah AS PROMISED.
  • Options
    From the Sun:-

ARSENAL are set to lose their wonderkid Krystian Bielik – who wants to leave the Emirates this summer.

A host of clubs from across Europe are queuing up for the talented defender, who starred for Poland at the U21 European Championship in Italy.

Bielik, 21, shined while on loan at Charlton last season, scoring a crucial goal in the League One play-offs against Doncaster.

And SunSport understand that he is now leaning towards his Arsenal exit amid no prospects of regular first-team football at the Emirates next season.

• Options
    If he don’t sign @CH4RLTON goes on the ITK, my ass list.
    @CH4RLTON on the bull sh1t list.

Dont be too hard on him........we did sign an Arsenal youngster.......just not the good one.
  • Options
    Relieved to get 2 over the line. It would have been a massive blow to morale if they'd gone out to Spain with a threadbare squad and just one new signings

I think we need 1 or even 2 additional strikers, as Aneke isn't really an all out striker 
  • Options

Dont be too hard on him........we did sign an Arsenal youngster.......just not the good one.
    I’m not out to be harsh I’m just exposing the ITK bullshitters, actually winds people up on the takeover thread. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So when is oztumer joining then anybody know ??
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    So when is oztumer joining then anybody know ??
    When he grows a bit. Bowyer said he wanted him to fill Aribo's boots.......
  • Options
    tajaddick said:

I’m not out to be harsh I’m just exposing the ITK bullshitters, actually winds people up on the takeover thread. 

Wind it in. Its a rumours thread not a Facts thread. Bullyboy mentality winds me right up.

tajaddick said:

Wind it in. Its a rumours thread not a Facts thread. Bullyboy mentality winds me right up.
    Not sure about you taj but ‘Straight from the horses mouth’ doesn’t sound like a rumour to me. More like a cry for attention for an hour or two
  • Options
    Given RD has spent big money in the past, might be shell out £2/£3m for a player with a sell on potential?
    Up to 10 Mill I've heard. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Given RD has spent big money in the past, might be shell out £2/£3m for a player with a sell on potential?
    Up to 10 Mill I've heard. 
    Yikes! 
  • Options
    tajaddick said:

Calling a bullshit, bullshit, is bully boy mentality hahaha!!  Christ
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Oztumer already done 
    announcement next week 
    Don’t let me down Alb, stay off the ITKBS list.
  • Options
    tajaddick said:

Calling a bullshit, bullshit, is bully boy mentality hahaha!!  Christ

tajaddick said: