Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drones at Gatwick

Comments

• Options
    I don't think anybody was naming them on the thread. The suggestions were what should happen to the culprits.
  • Options
    Couldn't make this up....
  • Options
    "Friends, colleagues and family of Mr Gait, who is a drone enthusiast, had insisted he could not be responsible for the incident as he had been at work throughout much of the disruption."

Yet he was held for questioning for over 36 hours! Great police work.
  • Options

"Friends, colleagues and family of Mr Gait, who is a drone enthusiast, had insisted he could not be responsible for the incident as he had been at work throughout much of the disruption."

Being at work isn't necessarily an alibi. The drones could have been pre-programmed.
  • Options
    Good job they weren't exicuted
  • Options
    ....like the bloke in Iran for dealing in......bitumen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IA said:
    lol ... back to the conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    IA said:
    FFS!!

and yet...

"Tingley also said that police had recovered a damaged drone on the north perimeter of the airport."

Plod might want to review their communication strategy here...
  • Options

In the 70s and 80s they would probably have been subjected to a miscarriage of justice as the police, press, politicians and judiciary colluded to rush to "justice". We, and they, in particular are lucky that the system, although not perfect, has moved on. The press remain as unreformed reptiles.
  • Options

In the 70s and 80s they would probably have been subjected to a miscarriage of justice as the police, press, politicians and judiciary colluded to rush to "justice". We, and they, in particular are lucky that the system, although not perfect, has moved on. The press remain as unreformed reptiles.
    I hope they sue the papers and use a good lawyer. Lucky they weren't Irish or Muslim.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Bitumen dealers deserve all they get.

Posted with irony.
  • Options
    #tarmacmatters
  • Options

Bitumen dealers deserve all they get.
    Should locked in the same room as Bitumen's brother, Red Tarmac, coz he's a cyclepath
  • Options
    Ouch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Police in shock "we haven't got a clue what's going on" statement.
  • Options
    we'll soon see cctv footage of two Russians walking around Crawley with a drone tucked under their arm and a remote sticking out their back pocket.
  • Options
    Police don't have a clue. Security at the airport must've been terrible camera-wise.
  • Options
    Haha bloody hell
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    stonemuse said:
    Did the police release their names? I hope the Mail is sued. They might have framed the headline as a question but they say that the pair are accused whereaa they were questioned which is very different.
  • Options

I hope they sue the papers and use a good lawyer. Lucky they weren't Irish or Muslim.
    If they were Irish or Muslim, the press would have treaded more carefully.
  • Options
    There wasn't any drones.
    I hate conspiracy theories but this has fcuc all to do with some cock flying a drone
  • Options
    Suggestion in the police press statement that there is no certainty that there were ever any drones in the first place now: to me the whole thing sounds like it may have been a cover for a bigger security operation.
  • Options

Suggestion in the police press statement that there is no certainty that there were ever any drones in the first place now: to me the whole thing sounds like it may have been a cover for a bigger security operation.

This