Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Charlton v Peterborough

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Very unlucky. Red was poor all game from p
  • Options
    Very unlucky. Ref was poor all game. Very inconsistent, giving fouls for and against Taylor when the same incident was happening. Pointing the wrong way. Our free kick from 18 yards out and setting their wall up in line with the penalty spot!!
  • Options
    Scunthorpe 0 Fleetwood 5 tonight!

It doesn't sound as if Saturday will be any easier.
  • Options
    I didn't know we were playing. I didn't check the score. My life moved on. So did my kids' lives. Well done Roland.
  • Options
    Having watched on Sky Highlights the challenge that led to the penalty (it's the only incident that Sky deigns to broadcast), I'll add my voice to the howls of protest. Well soft. The shock and outrage from our players speak volumes. However, the penalty shouts by us in front of the Covered End weren't justified.

I have to say, Evans has a point when referring to naughty challenges by Morgan and Solly; other refs might have seen red. All the controversies made for high drama at The Valley: hugely enjoyable.
  • Options

Having watched on Sky Highlights the challenge that led to the penalty (it's the only incident that Sky deigns to broadcast), I'll add my voice to the howls of protest. Well soft. The shock and outrage from our players speak volumes. However, the penalty shouts by us in front of the Covered End weren't justified.

I have to say, Evans has a point when referring to naughty challenges by Morgan and Solly; other refs might have seen red. All the controversies made for high drama at The Valley: hugely enjoyable.

The Solly one was, by today's standards, a bit naughty and could easily have been a red. As it was, the ref didn't give a foul and thought it was fair.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Scunthorpe Life will be in melt down this morning. WTF has happened to them?
  • Options

Wallet was reunited with a 16 yo who had all of his birthday money in it!, was hoping to spend it in club shop.

that's great, well done to you and your mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    fattmatt said:

I didn't know we were playing. I didn't check the score. My life moved on. So did my kids' lives. Well done Roland.

Still on the forum though? Do me a favour
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

LenGlover said:

Scunthorpe Life will be in melt down this morning. WTF has happened to them?
    Shows how well Bowyer is doing.

Scunthorpe went down the same sort of route by promoting Nick Daws from the Assistant Manager route, yet despite being able to work in the transfer market its not really worked out for him this season... Yes they've the same amount of points as us yet dont imagine Daws working with the same restraints that Bowyer has
  • Options
    I don't think I've seen a manager give such an emotionally charged response to a match as Bowyer gave, since Kevin Keegan way back when.
    Raw emotion, real passion. Whether or not he should have counted to ten before commenting is open to debate.
  • Options
    No way was that a penalty and whilst incompetent the referee clearly favoured Peterborough.